Chainlink whitelist registration now open dont miss this oppertunity

chainlink whitelist registration now open dont miss this oppertunity.

Other urls found in this thread:

link.smartcontract.com/whitepaper
smartcontract.com/link
chainlink.typeform.com/to/ZlJ2US
link.smartcontract.com/crowdsale
twitter.com/smart_contract
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

red pill me about the nodes should i tick yes or no?

Wait... Did the crowdsale get delayed? Why's it say 14 days left?

yes it did

because they just released the white paper and realized how retarded it was to have an ICO without a white paper so they delayed it to give people time to read through it

if you dont want nodes then say no it doesnt make a difference, the ico day has been delayed till 19september, the whitepaper have been released and now you can register to the ico

link.smartcontract.com/whitepaper

Could someone link me to where we register for this shit please?

is this shitcoin the next iteration of that chaincoin ponzi bullshit?

what's the minimum amount to buy ?

smartcontract.com/link

there is no minimal but there will be a max cap

FCFS or do we get time to buy in like 0x.

Whitelist so one would venture to guess they would divide up the remaining cap among the whitelisted and sell them and repeat the process over and over til it is all gone.

Kind of like 0x.

enjoy your scamshitcoin

Can someone tell me ICO price, i cant find it anywhere.

>Solves the oracle problem
>Creates an entirely new market

You'll be buying in one way or another, better get in early

2000/ETH

32 million hardcap
350 million tokens to be distributed
2000:1 LINK to ETH base rate

Any token not sold because ETH price is too high will be distributed proportionally to all participants.

Glad it got delayed, hopefully I can flip this CAT and gather some more funds by then.

Any1 already accepted to whitelist?

Do they refuse to whitelist you if you're American?

If you check "no", will they require proof, or is VPN sufficient?

Does this have KYC policy?

Signing up for the whitelist is a ticket to the whitelist according to their slack community manager
No VPN, no checks, no nothing
No

HOW DO I GET INTO WHITELIST YOU FUCKS?

If we already got into the presale we're golden though, correct?

Golden with your presale tokens yeah 20% bonus on top of whatever we get because ETH is not hitting 200 dollars anytime soon.

Their website

What about chainlink nodes?
quick rundown?

Are you interestest on running one?

>Signing up for the whitelist is a ticket to the whitelist according to their slack community manager
I've submitted my email to them, does that mean I'm whitelisted already?

chainlink.typeform.com/to/ZlJ2US

Anyone who signed up for the pre-sale is already whitelisted. Same goes for those who were in the slack channel before the announcement,

It's asking if i'm a cancuckian citizen (which I am). Are leafs unable to participate either?

Second this question

As far as their community manager is concerned filling that form out is a guarantee, now whether or not being a burger or a leaf disqualifies you, thank your tranny prime minister or your tanned orange.

Any one know when those who got in on the presale will receive their tokens?

If you find any good icos where leafs are unable to participate, you can participate through me. I'm a pajeet so I'm allowed in most of the icos. I'll take a 10% cut from the total gains after the ico. I dont handle your money, you invest yourself. I just sign up whereever you tell me to. I can other pajeets to give their documents too if the allocations are small, if you're putting in serious bank and we see serious gains, we can negotiate to a lower cut. If you're interested or know anyone who would be, shoot an email here.

[email protected]

As soon as the crowdsale is over

Avalon 2.0
Better get those scripts ready kek. Cant wait for the sea of pink.

POO

>tfw I wasn't going to be able to fully participate in the crowdsale on the first day due to how slow and unreliable coinbase wire transfers are and labor day shenanigans
>tfw the delay will let me be prepared

Finally, a little bit of luck

Guys, how do I know if I got into the presale?

Take the poo to the loo.

LoL Chainlink will be nothing compared to Avalon. Avalons demand was way higher.

>tfw just one of the many 1500 ETH presale links that has been filled has more funds raised then Avalon

Please stop shilling this coin

lol this coin is legit there are videos available ffom the ceo talking about the project.
they have a working product with swift this will be announced at the sibos converence.
they are working on a product with IC3.
if there ever was a ico you must not miss then its this one. this has ripple potential

Crypto noob.
Can U use coinbase to sell coins and withdraw money to my bank account?

Forget LINK dude just buy ANT. It's already on Bittrex. It's going to triple or so this month so it's perfect to get in.

LINK

Isn't that little bit on the end there to make the link unique to you?

Actual link: link.smartcontract.com/crowdsale

You're welcome user's.

>ripple potential
so what? worth $0.22?

Ripple's marketcap dipshit

Yes.

Coinbase is a good way to get rid of "toxic" coins.

Example: $150 in Bitcoin made up of 20,000 faucet withdrawals.

That shit is so damn big it's going to cost a fortune to send it anywhere through the block chain.

Or more likely it will just be declined forever.

So just sell it to coinbase and put it in like an ally bank account

If the C-CEO is t-talking about the project it must be legit right guys?

Wait, so I ticked yes to the burger/leaf question. Am I good?

lol meant marketcap
i didnt finished my sentence i meant the ceo was talking about this project from 2014

twitter.com/smart_contract

Wew lad, are you retarded. That twitter has nothing but the building materials of a launch vessel to take Veeky Forumstards into unknown space and you are doing an autist like fudding

nope why say tht you are from us or canada?

I have my eth in jaxx will this be an acceptable wallet come the 19th?

Holy Shit he's actually retarded

heavy bags?

Nice scam but the ICO already ended. Unless you don't know what INITIAL coin offering means

The whole event from June to October is the ICO, alec.

really some people....

Except the first, INITIAL offering is separate from the second one. Initially.

lol who's this retard

should i tick yes for node even if I actually don't plan to?? will it help my chances of getting in?

reminder to register twice checking both inside the US and outside the US, using a vpn to avoid any eventual checks for your specific case

nope just click no it doesnt matter

And it's fucking INCREDIBLE

whats this different from blocknet etc?

>As far as their community manager is concerned filling that form out is a guarantee
aren't we supposed to receive a mail immediately after submitting? I got nothing