Nexus babes are now a thing

Get excited and buy anons, otherwise the cashed up milfs will be buying all the cheap nexus before the Sept 21 conference in Aspen

Low volume atm and ready to explode.

That's a quite convincing shop.
Still, nxs is quite the moonshot. But fuckyeah, motherfucking space! And satellites!

those are some bags i wouldnt mind holding. IF you know what im saying

There's a video on their fb page of the blonde chick. they are glorious...

seriously though, nxs is flying under the radar now. appears to be ready to go to low orbit at any minute.

here she is

Bazinga
I really want to see what happens when I (ab)use my gfs tits to shill a coin on Veeky Forums…

>There's a video on their fb page of the blonde chick. they are glorious...
What? Theres a whole NXS vid? WTF? Link!?

Head to there facebook page. It won't let me link on here

Conference is going to get lots of media coverage. Ron Paul, Roger Ver, Jesse Ventura, Jim Cantrell, The Dollar Vigilante... Even Lauren Southern will be there I see!

Going to be massive.

>Is Veeky Forums finally ready to dump their abusive cheating Chinese girlfriend in favor of hot blonde American crypto?

All american space lovin crypto for sale. Chink coins make anons poor

fuck yeah lets go burgers!
can someone explain why didnt this shit moon harder when the conference was announced??

how much nexus for a nexus milf?

Because no one knows it, and their website is terrible and their youtube vids are hour long incoherent rambling?

Still the folks involved seem interesting and they have a lot of good ideas.
The space thing is only the icing of the cake, retractable and fail-proof transactions are a much bigger thing. This is the one thing I'm terribly anxious about when transferring crypto: One small spelling mistake, or not grabbing the whole adress for coyping and pasting, and whatever you sent is gone forever.
But they really need to fucking communicate that.

should an user sell half of his neo stash (bought @ 7$) and ralocate it to Nexus?
would you do it?

Is your neon in the green?
Is it some 'i don't care money?
Even for crypto, they are pretty far-out, so they might crash pretty hard, even if the last weekend really was just a dip, instead of the crash the wojak cultists are trying to summon.

But yeah, whatever. I just sent out some order for some neos, because, buy the dip…

I sold my entire NEO stash, bought at 5$ sold at $40 for Nexus.

That's the whole point of the conference. Nexus devs have spent nothing on marketing and allowed natural growth. The conference will be Nexus announcing itself to the world.

meme triangle confirmed, outbreak inbound, get in fags

>Nexus devs have spent nothing on marketing and allowed natural growth.
I would agree with this, because there are way too many coins that are more hype than anything, but they are not only lacking marketing, they are lacking information.
Take their fucking website (which, BTW, looks like something somone DID spend marketing money on, and that someone needs to be shot, including the web designer responsible and his genetically defect parents as well as any other wretched offspring), their is literally no info about any possible use case for their fucking coin or what problem they are trying to solve, besides some encryption buzzwords. And if you really only care for encryption, make a fucking nerd-website that looks 80s to normies, but is actually useful, instead of their fucking appyfied web3.0 contentless hellhole.

It's unfortunate when savant rocket scientists don't realize that their biggest weaknesses will always be communication and design. They need to bring on some more right-brained people and a sales/marketing guru

>It's unfortunate when savant rocket scientists don't realize that their biggest weaknesses will always be communication and design. They need to bring on some more right-brained people and a sales/marketing guru
But the problem is, their site is 100% right brained design bullshit.
I'm a scientist myself (though not rocket, albeit my desk is strewn with NASA and esa merch), and yes, we all have issues with communication and design, but we tend to overload shit with iformation, with llittle care for design and such, but they have no information on their site at all.

Still, I got some and hope for the best, but they are a very WTF project.

Anyways. Pic related.

Yep, but I think that's what makes Nexus even tastier right now.

They have a new wallet about to be released, a partnership with Vector (who have funding from fucking NASA), quantum resistant code, and millions of dollars from Jim Cantrell's space mates ready to spend up at the conference.

Nexus moves with such little volume and could easily do 3x or more before the conference.

Would you rather spend your hard earn BTC on an american coin or another chink coin where google translator doesn't even work.

I mean, look at the money that went into Antshares because of rumored microsoft and chinese government backing. Even fucking Walton was pumping and no one knows who the fuck they are after it appeared overnight.

At least with nexus you know that Colin Cantrell is the developer