Been trading Bittrex now for 3 month. When I began...

Been trading Bittrex now for 3 month. When I began, I knew nothing about trading and I must admit I'm still not pro at this. But I have learned a few things which have change life and if my Excel estimate very good then I can quit my day work in Janyary. English not my language so fuck you in advance. But here are the things:

1) Don't look at the USD estimate of the wallet balance, or at least don't make action based on it
2) Must have some goals for daily profit percentage, maximum loss percentage and the amount of trades you aim to do every day
3) Apply those goals in trades you do
4) Don't be greedy: If the price has already reached the point where you would do the profit goal, sell it
5) Don't look back after selling even if price goes even higher: your goal based methods are safer way to "lamboland" than to buy something and hope for it to do moonings
6) Shitcoin good pussy but bad bed; these "alternative coins" are good to fuck and make money but don't sleep on them, and that I mean don't let your money be in shitcoins while you sleep because they might be gone when wake up

If you have been poor all your life like me then you will not handle money good when it comes. So here are tip for you when new money comes:

1) Forget hookers because they are too exspensive. Go to OKCupid or Tinder and try find a girl who seem very depressed. Depressed girl best fucks and they are used to man say bye bye after pussy fulfillment and still maybe want to see you again
2) Don't buy car just yet or use taxi like a "rich man", instead find a canabis smoking guy with low testorenone, who looks you upways and has car: he will drive you everywhere because he thinks when he invests time in you his life will get better (it will not but dont tell him, just remember to brag about moneys)
3) If you very ugly then making yourself good is more important than pussy, car or house. Good looking people get good things and good luck. Fix teeths and make muscle in stronghouse

>6) Shitcoin good pussy but bad bed; these "alternative coins" are good to fuck and make money but don't sleep on them, and that I mean don't let your money be in shitcoins while you sleep because they might be gone when wake up
Happened to me too many times. Wish I learned this sooner. After this happen you have 2 options only either a) cut some BIG losses or b) be a bagholder of this shit coin for a while.

good advice
im -75% in bitfinex

other tips :

-use only 30% MAX of your margin balance in trades

got to wait until OMG will reach 34$ to close at even, witch may never come.
margin fucked me up

but i will keep the position until i will have -2k on it or less to close it at a loss

I've been doing about the same, although probably made less than you did. Do we still trust Tethers to sleep on, or are they confirmed frauds?

>Don't buy car just yet or use taxi like a "rich man", instead find a canabis smoking guy with low testorenone, who looks you upways and has car: he will drive you everywhere because he thinks when he invests time in you his life will get better (it will not but dont tell him, just remember to brag about moneys)

I learn this by the bad way, i buy a car at 5 months having a job, it's so fucking expansive to keep it, the secure, fuel, every fucking little thing that u need to repair, EVERYTHING IS FUCKING EXPANSIVE

i'm planing on fucking sell and invest on crypto

It is me OP here. Nice feeling seeing many answers here!

You invested in MCO I guesse? I did have bad feeling about MCO because so much hype and talk. When some one lie, they talk very much. Same with groups and every context: if big talks, big lies

Is tether the money with T in tail? Don't know if good or bad. I sleep in BTC bed it is only money I understand

no MCO , you can see a screenshot here

What exchanges you use family?

>Don't buy car

What?

If you dont buy a lambo you havent made it

>2) Don't buy car just yet or use taxi like a "rich man", instead find a canabis smoking guy with low testorenone, who looks you upways and has car: he will drive you everywhere because he thinks when he invests time in you his life will get better (it will not but dont tell him, just remember to brag about moneys)
What country do you live in? This would never happen in the USA. Sounds comfy desu, I wish I had someone to look up to me.

Hello. My family does not trade, they are poor alcoholic sheep fuckers. I use Bittrex because the web site looking good and easy and because it was only one accepting my ID card photograf

Bittrex has some good shitcoin but polo and bitfinex have better rates and allow margin.

> >3352897
Hello. There always smaller fish. Always somene who look up to you. People who are very much greedy think there is short way to money. And they are ready to do stupid things.

I live Usually where is warm and cheap life- Now in Kazakstan in small town "Gowurdak". Next year Tenerife. I have afasia because stupid drunk people hit my head in child age. Now all think in my motherland I'm retard because outcome speak is fucked up. But am not retard only text and speek is stupid and I need sometimes help to write things. I dont' even speak own language good. But they will see how things are when I go back: I can not expres wise shit out of mouth but understand numbers, money and programming enough good to make 10000€ from 200€ in shorter time than cat farts.

Nice thread, OP. Sound advice.
Wish you good luck for your future.

10/10, would read again.

Hello. Thanks very much. I too wish every ones good life and good luck and be strong mind. Maybe we will met in lamboland together. Maybe not. But have good time while try to go there and fuck very much pussies.

My friend who help me write goed away and tthis is hard now, So i will do some C# shit and then play basketboll with friends.

>can't speak English, Stoner driver, voluntary exposure to neurotic unstable women

You are not going to make it buddy

Biggest advice I can give:
It doesn't matter at what price you bought or sold something, all that matters is that you are HOLDING GAINS!

Thanks for the advice OP.
Have you been trading with all the crashing going on lately or do you not trade when there's a big crash?

Is it better to HODL solid coins like BTC, ETH, XMR than day trading?

He is Zen master, you just dont get it yet.

yes you will loose all if you trade
pic related is me.
almost lost it all

why buy a lambo? I hate getting unwanted attention from people.

Thanks OP

Just a thing, are the coins dash, Eth, Ltc, XMR, XRP considered as "shitcoin" ?

www.etheroll.com

Man, OP really does remind you of those lil bit stupid russian guys with heart of golds. I hope OP will get to lamboland.

>Shitcoin good pussy but bad bed
nicee

Those are top 10 coins

I'm using Coinbase but it's raping me with fees. Is Bittrex better?

I use coinbase to buy BTC, then throw it into bittrex, and then throw everythign I want to cash out back to coinbase. But honestly you should just use many of them since they all have varying prices.

New Veeky Forums motto is "make muscle in stronghouse.

OP, have a bump. Nice post.

make muscle in stronghouse bro

hey OP i use this method too
i fix my gain to only 1.5% per trade but trade 4-5 times a day 1.015^5=7.7%
control your greed u ll never lose

Someday we'll be driving our Lambos to the stronghouse to make muscle.

>English not my language so fuck you in advance.
I like you already, going to continue reading now

This guy fucks

see you at the stronghouse

>poor
>probably a pajeet aswell
>he guis listen to my tips
fuck you nigger and the goddamn broker that sent you.

>day trading

This is the best post I've seen on /biz in years. Why are we not talking about it?

>find canabis smoking guy to drive you around

fuckin lol, if you wanna die in a traffic accident then go for it

Thank you OP for your wisdom. You are a nice man. I hope to see you at the stronghouse.

Mongol soul
I envy you

To share the wisdom

>good pussy but bad bed
I will use this in the future.

Thanks OP I love you

Good on you mate.

Need more people like this to take the shit cards they've been given and turn them into lambos

>Forget hookers because they are too exspensive. Go to OKCupid or Tinder and try find a girl who seem very depressed
My sides literally hurt

Bittrex Man OP is now officially biz's /ourguy/ figure. He is like /pol/'s Hitler, like Zyzz of Veeky Forums (who worked tirelessly in the strong house).

Long live Bittrex Man.

OP can I hire you as investment and lifestyle advisor?

M8, you need do bittrex stronghouse man generals where random anons can ask you about life.

I made a thing.

make muscle in stronghouse

STAY STRONG BITTREX MAN

Hello it is OP here. I am crying here little bit because nice attention you all give me. (but its man ccry hehe) I dont get this much attention every day.

Unfortunely I am too tired today and my friend who help me with write is in his own home now. Writeing takes so long if I try to make it proper and is very hard with me and it's harder when im tired. I read Veeky Forums every day but writing today for first time. I will write again soon when help friend is here.

My personal trainar actually told me its gym and not stronghouse but its ok I know now. Stronghouse is very good name too.

I can help brohter but you do no tneed pay anything

>3355811
I can some day if people want.

Stay strong good people. Make muscle in stronghouse :)

>Depressed girl best fucks and they are used to man say bye bye after pussy fulfillment and still maybe want to see you again

STAY STRONG BITREX MAN

STAY STRONG BITTREX MAN

Bro your English is hilarious. You got me laughing like a retard in front of this girl in the cafeteria at my university.

Thanks, good read

Thank you for the advice

Now next thing you should do is learn English because that was painful to read, pajeet.

lol, where you from bittrex man?

>Don't look back after selling even if price goes even higher: your goal based methods are safer way to "lamboland" than to buy something and hope for it to do moonings
this is my biggest problem, thanks op, i needed this.

Thank you kind sir. Have some le reddit gold.