GET IN HERE FUTURE MILLIONAIRES ITS THE MOMENT WE"VE BEEN WAITING FOR

Other urls found in this thread:

link.smartcontract.com/whitepaper
twitter.com/smart_contract?lang=en
link.smartcontract.com/crowdsale
link.smartcontract.com/presales/1fba8738-8d0d-4e05-b16a-2962b4aca38e
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

WHAT'S THE CIRCULATING SUPPLY

The whitepaper exceeded my expectations.

Is this a security?

WHO KNOWS BUT THE CONFRIMED HARCAP MARKETCAP IS 32 MILLION

FUCK THE WHITEPAPER IS TOO FUCKING CHAD FOR ME TO UNDERSTAND REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

link.smartcontract.com/whitepaper

It isn't a security, it is a utility token by pretty much all definition, but they don't want burgers in but they don't check for burgers.

Hmmmmm

I'll summarize for you: lambos

Alright I don't want to fuck this up, I tell them I can run a node and I'm not from the US, right?

BEST ICO 2017.

This was the best whitepaper I've ever read. Took me a long time to get through it. Absolutely all in

>it's actually better than I expected

I'M COMMISSIONING LAMBORGHINI TO BUILD STAR SHIPS

Where can we start buying this bad boy?

It's sold out, you're late, sorry mate

This level of positive shilling about an ICO before it's happened is making me uneasy. This isn't normal.

I'm guessing they're all shillbots

>This level of positive shilling about an ICO before it's happened is making me uneasy. This isn't normal.

It's because it hasn't been advertised anywhere else but here. This is an extremely rare opportunity and anons are excited to get in early. Read the whitepaper and it'll show you how legit these guys are.

It is interesting, but check out the twitter

twitter.com/smart_contract?lang=en

It isn't fancy but it is nothing but bangers.

These dudes have been working on this bitch for 3 years.

32 million for them to get a larger team on board and get this motherfucker off the ground into the stratosphere.

if theres anything i've learned the last few months, whenever a good idea gets called a scam on Veeky Forums its time to go all in

So how the fuck do I get in this ICO? Just shorted half my NEO.

Brainlet here

what does whitelist mean

no big words

Whitelist is in this term a list of people who are guaranteed a spot in the sale for whatever allotment.

it means only the ones on the list can participate in the crowdsale

HOW DO I GET INTO WHITELIST THOUGH? Is it just the 3 questions and email? I didn't get a confirmation from it...

YOU HAVE TO BE /CHOSEN/

are you sure 100% i thought the whitelisting process has already occured? anyway i just signed me and my parents up so i have a better chance of getting in

>mfw reading this whitepaper

I'm assuming I need an entire ETH credit instead of 0.2 or whatever the range I usually work in is. Guess this will be my first big investment.

Can anyone explain a wage cuck why the 32 mil market cap is good?

>filename

already in with 0.5 ETH, what is much for me. will buy more at crowdsale. meanwhile i'll choose what color i order my nissan micra.

More room to grow. 32 mil is tiny, look at coinmarketcap.com

FUCK cucked again!!!!!!

32m/350m = token is about 9 cents each. meaning very high chance of this thing going up 5-10x.

Can you cunts not shill this thing. I want to buy as much as I can.

Is this a troll? I haven't gotten shit

i hope so user

I did that TWICE
No confirmation

there will probably be a personal cap that you can buy any time within 24 hours just like 0x that's why they have a whitelist. my suggestion would be to make as many accounts as you can RIGHT NOW.

>filename

They're not sending confirmation emails for some reason but you ARE on the whitelist. Well, hopefully...

Lmao thought the message came in an email

Hopefully they will explain in detail this time(because the presale was a shitshow)how it will work and if there is a max cap because I don't feel like getting cucked again.

I put my eth into the presale link that's at 1530+ eth / 1500 cap

I know a lot of others here did as well. Gonna be so pissed if they don't give us our LINK

How much was the personal cap in 0x?

how do i get to the whitelist please?

I think it was around $1800(about 37k tokens) per account on the first day. 2nd day was first come first serve.

Like fucking 6 ETH, upsetting to say the least.

1 Billion-trillion wankertokens

link.smartcontract.com/crowdsale

what do i do now? how do i put all my sheckles in this rocketship????

Pray you get into the ICO

Dude that link was just some random dudes eth address. U got scammed

Nice scam but the ICO already ended. Unless you don't know what INITIAL coin offering means

I was talking about the 0x token sale and how much ETH was the max amount you could buy on the first day.

Lol, yeah you're right actually sits all a scam. Definitely do NOT buy this coin user

So how do i get in?

You don't, it's a scam.

Where do I send ETH from?
Someone PLEASE give me a quick rundown of how this works

I think you send it from my ether wallet

my question is what is the whitelisting process and how do they know its you

How many link to run a node.

Can anyone answer this please ??

$32mil market cap is a meme.
During the presale the average ETH price was $350 and you received 2400 LINK.
350 / 2400 = 14.5 cents not 9 cents, that's a 60% difference.

Starting marketcap should be $50 million or else you're in a loss. That's pretty high for an ICO imho.

They said something about adjusting the amount of link you get per eth.

They are adjusting the amount of LINK you get to ensure a cap of 32 mil

From Slack:
"Having Link will not be a requirement to run a node, but it will be an option, and it will be a metric which will increase the rest of the network's willingness to use that node operator... which then translates to more payout for that node operator"

Oh the thing where we'll actually receive more LINK?

If that's the case then fine by me.

If I participated in the pre-sale thru one of the pools, am I good for more? Only had 4 eth for the pre sale. I can put in quite a bit more now.

Did you participate in the presale? how much did you buy and did you send from MEW? when will you get your tokens and is a wallet for them automitcally created?

sorry for questions im real new to this

You can put more in during the actual ico. I put some in a pool too hope we actually get link and don't just get refunded. The delay in the crowdsale is actually hurting me a bit because I could have used it in some other the other ones coming up.

I'm in the exact same boat. I was one of the first that put into a pool that eventually went over the 300 eth limit. Hoping I get that LINK, and yes, those funds have been locked up for a while now while I've missed out on some gains elsewhere.

I put some ETH into that presale address which was about 1500 ETH. How and when can I claim them? Or did I get schlonged?

link.smartcontract.com/presales/1fba8738-8d0d-4e05-b16a-2962b4aca38e

This one. I swear biz if you tricked me I will be very ANGRY

lol that was a scam

Not a scam but no idea if we'll get link or get refunded.

I got in below 1500, so it's either tokens for me or nothing it seems. FUCK I WANT TO KNOW ALREADY

how can you 'make' accounts
I want to go balls deep.

I got in like 5 minutes before they closed all the presale links so I really have no idea what to expect.

When can we expect to be notified that we're whitelisted for the crowdsale?