bitpremier.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

DAS RITE

WE OUT HERE BOY

We did it, reddit.

lmao, if 1 btc will be able to buy one lambo I will do it for the meme

>yfw you will be alive for the lambo meme to become a reality

feels good, wojaks.

So when i made it i dont have to deal with the fiat tax bs?

Noice

Soon

You'll miss out on a spare spaceship though

I'm honestly surprised that there aren't middlemen companies popping up all over that help you purchase things like cars and real estate with BTC. Charge like a 10% fee and you'd make bank. Of course, you'd need like millions in capital to start with, but still.

gonna use my other 11 for a fleet

That's because such a company would go bankrupt the minute BTC dipped more than 10%.

BTC's volatility is going to be what prevents it from going mainstream anytime soon. Once institutional investors stop speculating bitcoin will enter a period of sideways growth for several years then enter mainstream and do a slow and steady climb to 50k. Screencap this.

The memes are weak

>bitcoin is volatile
Nigget I would cash my lambos in on a good down swing and sell them back to the buyer the next week for an additional lambo

Physical goods cant keep up when youre a cryptoking

How much will they charge in fees abd markup to offset their risk compared to a fiat purchase?

They accepted it in 2013 you dumbasses

>mark up
>Mark
>UP
>Not shortsell
Lambos are typically $250,000 minimum you retard

I bet that guy feels really stupid for not hodling now.

I bet that car dealer is glad he cashes out magic japanese rune trading internet currencies for useless fiat money vehicles

This is the kind of mentality that will destroy bitcoin.

It'd be no riskier than any of the mining operations out there, and those are making plenty of money.

Put me in the cap

bitpremier.com/

This needs to be modified since you can easily buy a cheap ass car to insert into current year.

>Were ahead of schedule
Did you think this train had brakes?

PUT THAT SHITPOST DOWN. Shitposting is for holders.

A Gallardo second hand costs only £75k in UK. I'm seriously considering buying one.

The memes are weak? Fucking memes are weak.