/rgt/ - Robin Hood General Thread

Apocalypse/Scene Girl Edition

--Robinhood FAQs --
- VISIT THE WEBSITE FIRST DAMMIT!! - www.robinhood.com

> How is it free?
Robinhood earns revenue by collecting interest on the cash and securities in Robinhood accounts, much like a bank collects interest on cash deposits and by collecting fees from robinhood gold.

> It's been X days, why isn't my account verified yet?
Not being approved in 3 days seems to be the new norm. Nevertheless, call/email their support if you've been waiting more than that.

> When is it coming to my country?
The only "plans" are on an Australian and Chinese beta. Neither of which has gained much traction.

> I hit sell when the stock was X.XX, but it actually sold at a lower price, why?
Robinhood graphs are shit and only show you an average, not true real-time prices. To get Bid/Ask prices and important things like candlestick graphs, you should use a more robust platform.

> Where can I get better charting or bid/ask?
Real brokers, like TDAmeritrade's thinkorswim. Otherwise you should be using tradingview.com, stockcharts.com, finviz.com, or a non-pile-of-shit for your graphing in addition to Robinhood.

-- Links --
Premarket Movers:
nasdaq.com/extended-trading/premarket-mostactive.aspx

Earnings Report Calendar:
biz.yahoo.com/research/earncal/today.html

Biopharma Catalyst Calendar:
biopharmcatalyst.com/

Pump and Dump Advertising:
stocktwits.com

S&P 500 VIX Futures (For XIV/UVXY, higher is better for UVXY, lower is better for XIV)
investing.com/indices/us-spx-vix-futures

Cryptoshills not welcome

Buy ETH

Buy ethereum

Post your best bunker down, wartime buys.

UVXY my nigga. KTOS has been killing it last two weeks too.

Here's this week's earnings goyim

You better sell asap if you're holding senpai. Today will be a green day

The World is on the brink of Nuclear War why would today be green? All other world markers were down yesterday and US market wasn't open. US will follow.

nvm I was wrong

I hate when this happens. Premarket always dickteasing me

Lil' Kim actually fucking did it! UVXY!

Where my UVXY Labor day Weekend holders at??

Bought it Friday for some easy gains at 29. So any reason why it can't hit 32 today?

I held UVXY @ 29.14 and UWT @ 12.90 over the weekend. Feels good man.

Everyone here should be getting into crypto if you aren't already just for the sake of buying ANT. Just saying. They have a working product, very solid team, and a lot of potential.

FUCK OUT OF MY ROBINHOOD SAFESPACE CRYPTOSHILL

Feels good having cei and nak

Oh fuck off. You doom and gloom faggots say we're on the brink of nuclear war every fucking week.

I got 80 dollars buying power
Where to put it fellas

Get NAK. Moon mission soon

I got some NAK at 1.80 I'll get it if it goes under

Isn't it too late? At this point it would just be chasing. Unless it goes up much more of course

It needs to get over the 1.88 wall

is it too late to get into NAK
because I just did, for $50 at $1.84

Its coursed to be up to 6-9$ or maybe even 17$

Should get a referral chain going. Neckbeards more inclined to sign up if we get them 1 free share of Zynga or someshit no strings

You should have bought UVXY Friday like we were saying. This month you've got a potential furlough, a potential trade war with China, and more Nork shit show. Hows the market going to react when Joe Six-Pack walks into Wal-Mart and the shelves are bare because trade's been cut off with China? Think about it and get back to me.

Nah. I mean i only have 120 shares cause most of my money is in cei. Cei is looking fancy rn you just gotta hodl. Nak is a quick hodl too with the price of gold rising. It should still rise in price

Not gonna happen. There's a new "shitshow" prediction every week and none of them end up happening. In fact the only one that did happen was BREXIT and it didn't even cause the markets to go down like you fags were saying it would.

I mean I've already made 3% on it
just hit $1.90

Yeah im up 17% rn

IDXG guys looks promising

Is this a short??

thanks OP for making the thread

UVXY war mongerers right now

no, this is

Lmao sell your shares to the corporations if you want to cucked n fucked. You'll be posting pink wojacks after it moons

Who trying to jump on XIV now? Want it to get below 82 though. Or should I wait for Trump?

You sound like a cock, your not supposed to hold XIV/UVXY but swing trade them. Hop off one and get on the other.

GBR guys... seriously.. get in

I know senpai I know. Im just messing around...Im kinda jealous I didnt go for that UVXY weekend hold when it was on sale on Friday.

I've been accumulating XIV everytime it hits under $82, kinda paranoid since the market is shaky. Im going into it slowly

Why? Is their retirement facility in Oregon upgrading the bingo parlor?

i just broke even on my NAK bags. how likely is this moon faggotry?

Likely given Grasberg.

Weight watchers (WTW) dip happening

Will probably get back to $47-48 in a few days

>berg

explain

haha

Indonesian government basically took majority ownership of one of our major mines.

DRYS

seriously guys

you should be ashamed of yourself

it always spikes. I don't really care about the company just looking for the trade. I'm here to make money and GBR has are me alot the past few years.it's accumulating right now, spike coming soon imo

Why?

Where is the Chad trip. Still in bed with Stacy?

Been waiting for this dip. I'm all in PLAY right now for the earnings AH. If it goes as well as I expect I'll move over to WTW.

Im watching the tim sykes webinar.

Half these tips would break you.

He said to buy a ceiling breakout and like thats got a 1% chance of not being sold to death within seconds.

at his day job trying to pay back his margin

WHO /US STEEL/ HERE?

Im in it 200 shares, worth a shot i guess

Goldman Sachs (GS) also on a dip. Down $7-$8, (((they))) will get it back up in no time

Is there a /rgt/ Discord that *isn't* taken over by cryptos yet? If not, I might make one.

The webinar is just scam shit. Pirate his DVDs instead, he gives actual good advice that contradicts his webinars lol

hello

keep me posted, I'll get a discord just for this

>tfw out of settled funds

Should I buy in?

Too late to get in on MTCH? Would NVIDA be a safer bet

IDXG and GBR load up

Scared money don't make money

Hi buddy!

MTCH trades sideways and then pops at earnings. NVDA beat last earnings but called for weak outlook. I'm holding both.

This is stupid, people are losing there ass and I'm just sitting here making money on NAK and UVXY.

This is actually a pretty comfy day for me. I saved some cash on Friday to buy some nice discounts. Should play out well in a few days.

I wish I listened to you on NAK earlier when it was in the $1.40s tho

how have you been senpai? You barely post anymore

No idea why I never thought of pirating. I'll do that.

I should warn you though, they were kind of hard to find. And they were like 200 GB or something.

I have 4k in settled funds. Anything on sale today? Don't say XIV, not touching that until NK gets crushed.

Get WTW on the dip right now. Easy $2-3 a share profit in a week

>GBR
Why? This thing has no volume lol. Are you just anticipating a spike based on previous patterns over the year or what? Past performance isn't necessarily indicative of future returns. Be careful with pattern plays

SQQQ, or SPXS UDOW. It's a fucking blood bath out there today. I will not be surprised if we see 13 VIX after lunch,

Feeling stupid buying back XIV at 82 instead of waiting. Why my hands so weak.

Bags whats your XIV/UVXY game plan lad?

HIMX up another 3.7% today

I ended up panic selling my XIV for a measly $20 profit. Wasted a day trade but eh

I'm waiting for something in the news (UN, more Missiles, something from China), or for my UVXY to fall to 5% on the day. I think this bull market got everybody to just buy the dip, but I'm not buying it. When was the last time we had multiple red days in a row? It's probably not a bad idea to hold UVXY again tonight,.

i just bought because that guy kept telling me to

Always trust Veeky Forums

>tells us after the fact

>I will not be surprised if we see 13 VIX after lunch

Right on schedule. I don't even know anymore. I think I'm pushing my stop limit up to make sure I lock in more profits.

my robinhood is about to turn red any minute now :(

why is ATVI going down too....it was supposed to be destiny 2 payday this week

Alright which one of you went full market sell on your 50 NAK call options for FEB?

>everything red or

I've mentioned it on friday when it was in the $9s. I've talked about it a couple times before and that was when it was in the sub $8s.

They just recently announced their partnership with Qualcomm which is huge. People are comparing the growth to Nvidia

I added 5 shares to my portfolio.

Better not be memeing me boy

I remember seeing himax mentioned a few times. I didnt buy it though

It's a solid stock, I haven't watched it for a while, but I traded it twice this spring/summer for good gains.

Wtw was a mistake

They've been flat for a while now, seems like a shit stock.

He's actually not memeing you, it's a solid company. Plus they pay a dividend. Hold it.

LTBR is way up.

Maybe tomorrow. All my money is locked up in red stocks

I purposely ignored him just because he was lazy shilling with no substance. You should too next time. Your wallet will thank you for it.