OMISEGO!

OMISEGO!

POST THE BEST TECHNICAL ANALYSIS ON OMISEGO CURRENT SITUATION.

BEST1 WILL BE REWARDED. SHOW YOUR TALENT.

GO!

DONT FORGET EXPLAIN OVERALL MARKET ALSO!

>not buying more omg

it's like they are literally retarted

> Higher low, higher high. Likely trend reversal.

Bought in half way up its recent mega spike. Made a few hundred off it. Bought a bit more around 16 and 18 and just got pissed off while it farted around in a range and never broke out again. Stopped out of it befor bloody monday thankfully. I would need some good news from the company to buy again

kyrpä

There's no other news on the horizon. You were lucky to bail when you did.

Pinppi

PEOPLE SAYING ITS GOING 5$ IS IT JUST FUD?

OMG is clearly showing the characteristics of a Rhino market

>pic related

Rhino markets are comparable to Bull markets in that, similarly to bulls, rhinoceroses have pointy things growing out of their heads.

Not unlike the situation of the Rhino in the wild, for which extinction is a near certainty, It's already too late to get back in to OMG, at least for the short term. The best outcome can only be achieved through concerted conservation efforts.

Finally, OMG will experience another slow dip around 12 hours as this corresponds to the rhino's butt. Depending on whether the rhino is happy or not we will experience either a parabolic rise or crash which will be short lived since rhinos have short tails... I'm currently holding so my bet is on a short peak around tomorrow morning, get ready to sell those bags desu

You can send me your OMG donation here: 0xe3a74cb1cb09a1361d26153de24f226637d943fc

NEVER HEARD OF RHINO MARKET. DO YOU MEAN ITS SHARP WEAPON ON ITS NOSE IS GOING TO BE THE TOMORROW RISE AND THEN IT DIPS AGAIN?

YOUR REWARD: THE COOLEST RHINO I FOUND!

it will reach 34$ because i need to get my money back

OH I NOW I SEE THE PATTERN SO HE WILL SHIT THE DIP.

0x75866c7838c79fdc3fff313a84724b0883c1fc12
Send me omise, even 1

DO YOU USE STOP LOSS BRO?

do i look like i use STOP LOSS ?

This one is called the eagles beak pattern, his beak swoops down picking up nice food and returns back high into the sky to relax

Stop putting silly names to my future

WOW DUDE REALLY NICE. YOU DESERVE YOUR OMG.

>he doesnt understand these advanced forms of TA

EARLY BIRD GETS THE FISH. OMISEBROS WHEN DID YOU GET IN? 6.70 HERE!

should i go all in?

You dont understand sarcasm , who looks retarded now

You dont understand sarcastic sarcasm , who looks retarded now

I do where is it pajeet

You dont understand sarcastic sarcasm on sarcasm, who looks retarded now

268k sats by september 8th, screencap this.

whoops I meant september 7th

Youre the worst mene triangler I've heard of

bulls are back

>Prices go up and prices go down. You can't explain that.

nice analysis xDDDDDDDDDDddddddddddd

Keep going, go on

You dont understand sarcastic sarcasm on sarcasm, under a veil of sarcasm, who looks retarded now

It's intentionally bad.

EAGLE BEAK FORMATION CONFIRMED

80k sats, or $2.92

TA on OMG is pointless, if you want to know when to buy just look at the time.

>picrelated

failed rally past ATH, pretty bad to see. Looks like standard wyckoff top. The dump (show of weakness) had high volume, the current bounce is on very low volume. Signs of a bull trap.
Also already completed 3 drives up, on the final possible uptrend line left. Close below the line = death.

>what did he mean by this?

During the neo crash

And its gone

How to set a stop loss on Bitfinex?

OmiseGO is currently very bullish. It was one of the most resilient tokens during the recent dip, and has already recovered with strong buy support. One unique aspect of this token is that a LOT of people who hold it refuse to sell. This is a very good sign.

Near future for OMG seems good. There is a conference coming up which is expected to increase the price as well as lots of news planned for this month from the devs.

It is a highly misunderstood token right now, with many people thinking its some point of sale token. Expect a huge spike in price before the conference, with a continued spike if anything relating to the development of the Plasma network is shown.

If there is mention of the Omise exchange/currency swap system, or the mysterious 3rd part of the system, or a combination of these, expect a jump to 35-40ish dollars, with a pullback to ~20-25 shortly after.

I would recommend re-buying at this point, and then holding. Expect this coin to hover around 50-60 dollars at the end of December, and then slowly climb to triple digits sometime next year.

Where can I get my prize?

shit will sink after midnight, only to rose tomorrow at midday. Then it will grow till Christmas or war.

>b-but muh apple
>muh alibaba
I want it to 5x in this "September news" reeeee

Why does it matter what a coin is for?

They never get used what they were meant for anyways. Its just a way for us to jew each other if you hear news first.

Side note, if it is a partnership with some major payment processor, expect a price anywhere between 200-400 dollars.

Well, it's important because this token aims to upend all traditional exchanges, as well as tapping into a market where 1/3 people don't have access to a bank or money transfer system, so we kind of need it to work.

Thanks friendo

WHERE IS MY PRIZE