ChainLink do not join!

Definitely DO NOT attempt to get into this ICO.

TOTALLY A SCAM

I repeat: do NOT sign up for the white list and do NOT attempt to send your sheckles when the ICO opens.

MUCHO bad idea

Ideally very FEW participants in this ICO so more is left for others that want to get SCAMMED!

Other urls found in this thread:

coindesk.com/swift-completes-blockchain-smart-contracts-trial/
www3.weforum.org/docs/WEF_GAC15_Technological_Tipping_Points_report_2015.pdf#page=24
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/World_Economic_Forum
link.smartcontract.com/whitepaper
smartcontract.com/link
twitter.com/AnonBabble

People hyping this shit up need to relax. It's only two devs with a SWIFT logo. How much is swift even involved?

The presale was a disaster and the lack of communication is stupid. I'm in their slack group and the devs never post - just their community manager that literally has zero answers for any questions.

Imo its fishy. Take a swing if you like anons but do it at your own risk.

Shift is a paying customer

coindesk.com/swift-completes-blockchain-smart-contracts-trial/

www3.weforum.org/docs/WEF_GAC15_Technological_Tipping_Points_report_2015.pdf#page=24

Enjoy missing out.

Forgot this

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/World_Economic_Forum

Yes please don't sign up. I need to buy as much as possible during the crowdsale.

Paying customer, okay? I run an ecommerce business and I've sold things to microsoft, Twitter and various universities. They were paying customers are they now also partners with me?

Yes yes user that is correct! This hype should STOP because this ICO is MUCHO SCAM!!

Very BAD idea do NOT join!

Literally everything I'm reading so far reminds me exactly of the way people went crazy over the Bancor ICO.

Overhyped flop ICO, calling it now.

32M hard cap, compare it with bancor .gj

Good job user! Very good work figuring out why ChainLink MUY bad idea!!

>overhyped
>under the radar with 1800 people in their slack and few articles

you want to talk overhyped? kyber

Whitelist + cap = cannot be overhyped, no whales play here in kyber

is the white paper out yet?

Bancor only has 40m tokens circulating supply...

it's really not that different you know

Yeah, they posted it this morning.
link.smartcontract.com/whitepaper

Marketcap, you stupid fuck.

You are so dumb. Srly stay poor. I wont even argue with that shit

??
That's precisely my point, he's obviously not talking about a 32mil marketcap you fucking moron.

>he's obviously not talking about a 32mil marketcap
He is, you idiot. Why would you even mention the token supply? It makes no sense. What matters is the amount of fiat (in ETH) that they're raising. So yes, any non-retard would assume that he meant a 32million marketcap. Stupid fuck.

What else should i mean? Is everyone retarded in Veeky Forums?

>Why would i even mention the token supply?

Oh i don't know because ripple is a rank 3 coin with a $0.21 price tag, where as byteball is a rank 40 coin with a $350 price tag. All due to token supply.

It's a pretty fucking relevant statistic on the growth potential of a coin.
You guys are legitimately all moron's, all the new money that's flooded in here recently are dumb as fuck. You'll be the next bancor there's too much hype, screen cap this and I dare you to post it in 2 months time to look back at what a retarded newcoiner you were.

...That's why it's a scam and you shouldn't buy this. Can't you read? Forget this idiot, even Bitbeans is a better investment than this shit right now.

Good thing BNT priced their tokens @ $.80/each to stimulate organic market growth and pricing support instead of creating an artificial floor with Ether collected during the ICO. Downright visionary of them, really.

You are too dumb for this.

>Oh i don't know because ripple is a rank 3 coin with a $0.21 price tag, where as byteball is a rank 40 coin with a $350 price tag. All due to token supply.

The only dumb fuck here is you

>MUCHO SCAM
>MUY bad idea!!

Oh look everyone....looks like we got a Mexican FUD'r in our threads!

Away with you, taco hustler!

I hope you are trolling. When you are ready with this BS, tell me, i might explain you how the crypto valuation of a market cap works.

Started with a 4k initial investment in april and currently sitting at a 740k portfolio so I'd say I'm doing pretty well so far.
Feel free to tell me how you know better than me though with your 4 digit portfolio, just remember this next month and not to be so naive and greedy in the future when someone who actually has a clue tried to offer you advice

wow special people like you exist...

I’m actually amazed at the amount of people failing to understand your point, this board truly has gone to shit

Quality spic fud

his point is the coin will supposedly have a high marketcap making growth much smaller

meanwhile several people already told him there os a 32mio marketcap hardcap and he is spergin out like a retard because he is one of those scumbags who cant admit when they are wrong

so where do you fit in? you are the retarded motherfucker who only read one post and couldnt keep his retarded shit to himself

lmao no hes fuckin retarded. there is nothing comparable about bancor & chainlink ICOs. bancor was uncapped, chainlink is not. total supply is meaningless in this discussion

Do ppl dont understand what a hard cap in an ico is? jesus. normies 3.0 here

doesnt bancor needs a $150m marketcap to keep the price the same as ico?

>Don't believe you.

The point is: 32 million marketcap.
Token supply doesn't matter: the price will reflect the tiny marketcap, no matter how many tokens are issued. If X= amount of tokens, and Y=price per token, then 32mil=X*Y.

If Ripple had a 32 mil mc, then 1 coin=$0.000834. How is 0.0834 cents -> 21 cents not insane?

Okay did a bit of research into this shitcoin, since you guys were fucking useless and uneducated.

Total supply is 1,000,000,000 according to their website

ICO price is slightly varied in that first people will get slightly more LINK for their eth so I gave a generous estimate of 1500 link per eth and we will use a rough price of $300 per eth.

Therefore at ICO price we are already valuing this token at 0.20 cent.

Before any trading has even begun you are already jumping to 200m marketcap.. Straight to rank 38 just for it to keep its ICO value.

Do i really need to explain anymore, your growth potential is already stumped..

ripple began with like 40m marketcap and yet the supply of tokens didnt stop it from going to 4bil

If you're serious:
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH

My condolences to your parents.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

your research was horseshit. Circulating supply will be 350 million (thats what CMC uses for market cap calculations). The ICO is capped at 32 million so that will be the starting market cap. You are so dumb its not even funny

next retard here, the price of the ico will be 1eth per 2400-3500link, the circulating supply is 350m.

>only mexicans speak spanish

Nice deduction skills trumper

plan on contributing 9.5 eth

Yes. Are you arguing with me?

Are LINK bag holders this scared, they get defensive over a single FUD post? If it has a true purpose, you wouldn't need to defend this coin.

nope, im agreeing with you

im just showing tht retard tht supply doesnt matter for gains

this is obviously a hype post, not FUD moron

smart decission :)

>only mexicans speak spanish

Checks post...

Nope, didn't say that. Nice try though.

I guess he could be a Gungan...

Nice and now you have to do all your calculations again, because circ tokens are relevant and not all excisting ones for the market cap. But close, WE are getting there soon :)

>Do any of you guys even research into what you invest in?

Regardless if we were to argue it was 2000 per eth it still makes very little difference, even getting a 2x return would push the marketcap rank sky high.

>He thinks the market cap will be $200mm

it is 2000 eth on the first day. once again, horseshit research. total circulating supply is 350 million, figure it out buddy

doesn't coinmarketcap.com only count coins that are in circulation. That would be 350million

2x would mean the market cap is only $64 million you fucking retard

Except price is based on CIRCULATING supply you dimwit.

Guys chill. His next post will be right, enough hints for now.

Not sure if you're actually just trying to troll me now or if you're really this retarded/in denial over this

You're correct, don't listen to that retarded faggot

>even getting a 2x return would push the marketcap rank sky high.

Market cap = $32 000 000
2x return = 2 x Marketcap = $64 000 000

As of right now, that would rank it the 70th largest market cap. That's not "sky high".

smartcontract.com/link
it literally says. I fucking hate you. First 24 Hours 1 ETH = 2000 LINK

cognitive dissonance is kicking in right now

That is ICO sale marketcap.
Only 35% of the tokens will be sold to presale investors.

One 35% is held by dev team most likely to use for bounties, promotion work and continued development and 35% To node operators

Did you even look at the website or image i posted? These are not coins out of circulation they will enter the market through other means, if this token sale sells out you are literally creating a 200mil marketcap out of nowhere.
The only way this would be a successful investment would if there wasn't as much hype surrounding it and there was no risk of it selling out.

I feel like i'm fucking educating a kindergarten class here

>he didn't already buy from the presale
holy shit watching you cucks beg for the sloppy seconds is hilarious

35+35+35 is 105% user

I got in the presale. Feeling pretty comfy over here

IN TOTAL only 35% in circulation

30% of devs are locked and wont count to circ tokens

and 35% of nods are neither counting

You are even desciribing 105% in your post, chill a bit bud.

>Only 35% of the tokens will be sold to presale investors.
>One 35% is held by dev team most likely to use for bounties, promotion work and continued development and 35% To node operators
35%+35%+35%=105%
>I feel like i'm fucking educating a kindergarten class here

yeah sorry obvious typo it's literally on the image i posted earlier, really going to just avoid my entire point and focus on a typo?

The are collecting $32mm for 350 million tokens. Those 350 million tokens are going to be the circulating supply. coinmarketcap.com would give it a $32mm marketcap. 350 million tokens will be gradually rewarded to Node Operators, like pow or pos. The rest is locked up, similar to ripple.

That being said, I lied: the total supply is not 1 billion. The price of ETH during crowdfunding is going to determine the 35% in your pic. Source is their slack. What matters though is: that they'll be raising $32mm for 35% of the total supply -- which turns out to be the circulating supply, giving it a mc of $32mm.

Are u insane? I de-argumented your whole post? Or do need a reason why locked tokens don't count to the circ tokens? HELP

>Started with a 4k initial investment in april and currently sitting at a 740k portfolio

you sir are the biggest retard I have seen in my life. Hope you are proud of how you display your stupidity in a public forum for everyone to laugh on you

65% of the tokens will not be in circulation immediately. The market cap will be calculated based on the price of the token X 350,000,000. Mostly correct. The price of ETH will determine how many are sold at 2000/ETH in the crowdsale. The leftover tokens from the 350mm will be proportionally distributed to all presale and crowdsale contributors.

I guess we will get nowhere then, you guys try to undermine my whole argument from 1 typo like wtf, I'm wasting my time. Screencapped some of these posts for next month when it's added to coinmarketcap so you can actually see what a coins marketcap consists of, what a dev teams token supply is used for, and what the tokens distributed to node operators will be used for and how these contribute to an overall marketcap (none of which are confirmed locked till X dates like ripple for example)

I really don't know why i still come to this board.

XRP circulating supply = 38,343,841,883
XRP total supply = 99,994,523,265
XRP current price = $0.211686
XRP market cap = $8,116,854,513

38,343,841,883 (circulating supply) X $0.211686 (current price) = $8,116,854,513 (market cap)

If they calculated it based on total supply, XRP's market cap would be listed as $21,167,440,651, but it's not, so you're wrong.

>I really don't know why i still come to this board.
Addicted to shitposting?

Ah, yes. So Bitcoin has a mc of 90 billion, because another 4.5 million coins are going to be mined in the future. And ripple's marketcap is 21 billion.
This must be bait. Good job.

I think he stopped posting after this

No one sign up it's a shitcoin I bought 100k in the presale and regret it please don't set up bots and don't buy because it is a bad coin and not because Im scared I won't be able to buy any in the presale

Nice, will buy 100k

So he is done?

Probably sticking a sharpie in his ass.