SHORT BTC NOW!!!!! itl hit 3k $ this week!!

fuck off pajeet

Long until 5k

;)

Uhm, OK…
>TA
OK.

But even if it does, there is no reason to try to turn the poor little exclamation mark into a social animal. If it really only goes down to 3k, that's just a minor dip. Who cares?

i know but for those who want to increase their gainz. i rather trust the math instead of my guts, cause my guts arent that big to have a woman

>cause my guts arent that big to have a woman
WTF are you trying to say?

What kind of delusional cunt thinks a market just goes up and up and up. Btc had not corrected since going to $4k for the first time, let alone $5k

He's a shitskin but the math has potential. Easy gains on a correction, if one happens.

my irrational side says ''i hope for 3600$''

Nice, just bought $1000 worth of BTC.

already shorted@4350

nice, just longed for $100k

We keep bumping off 4300 - for 2.5 hours now. If we break through I'm in. Otherwise I'm waiting for 3600

Remember that the overall trend remains bullish.

Decent thread. Contrast to the delusions in this one:

Absolutely. I'm looking for a reason to get back in but we are in a short term down trend atm. Breaking through 4300 according to my dodgy TA indicates a breakout from that trend. The resistance at that level gives me confidence that my meme lines were valid. I'm 100% in tether so I'm itching to get back in but only once I'm sure we're out of that down trend

meme triangle closing. here we go

unless you really need to buy some shitcoins, i would wait another day or two to be on the safe side. take it easy boys.

sitting at 4300, what do?

learn2short

> 2000 points
> a "minor dip"

BTC is opening at lower lows, and reaching lower highs. It has poor news from China acting as a catalyst. It's going to continue declining, no matter how much you hope and pray.

if it had been going sideways for years or even months, yeah sure, such a drop would be significan and bad news, but this fucking thing is moving up and down like your mother moves up and down on my cock, there simply is no "normal" from which we can base our assessment.

Here we go boys. See you at 3600

Let me see this with the alligator wave plz.

>short
lol no thanks, I'm too pussy for that

So who shorted right now? RIP

> there simply is no "normal" from which we can base our assessment.
opening at new lows and reaching low highs is bearish no matter how you look at it. and jokes on you, my mom is dead

bitcoin is literally the only coin that will survive all these shitcoin / alt coin / ICO madness.
cant believe some of you still dont understand this...
keep putting your money in BTC and enjoy your early retirement.
you're welcome.

Make money with ICOs and general shitcoins. Put all you make with that 80% in BTC, 20% ETH.

i shorted 60%, if btc price increases we know that it is in the elliot wave b zone which means a big fucking trap. i hope not.

According to my meme lines, we're going to the moon.

i hope youre right

you cant just draw some random lines, you would have to back test a strategy, preferably at least 1000 trades. even then it could be very well fitted to historical data thus worthless for trading. most of back tests show a strategy is not valid, but cannot be used for validating future trades. if 1000-5000 trades very short period of time including fees, slippage and spread for each trade

meme lines < paint

got 200 shekels

wat do?

>points
Oh fuck off.

kek

to play safe wait for chinks the past 2 days fucked up my sleep i have a alarm now.

BTC bounced on 4460 resistance now its heading down.

Forming lower highs. Could go straight below 3800 soon based on TA, but 4k its a psychological barrier, so it should bounce again close to it.

>holding bitcoins
anyone here only alts too ?

>btc is crashing
>sell
>it's going up!!!!
>buy back
>oh fuck it's going down again
>sell
>IT'S NOT A DEAD CAT, BUY BUY BUY

how am I so shit at investing???

fuck it, I only have chump change on the line, I'm just going to ride out the storm and stop nickle-and-diming myself by buying high and selling low over and over again

>suddenly it corrects to $2k
I know those feels brohemian

i'll let you guys in on a little secret
if you sell now, you can buy back at $4000 in a couple of days.
because that's where this is going.

but it's important to support btc price at $4000.
if it goes down in a downtrend after that, kikes at GC will win.

I mean, technically this is what the poo at goldman sachs said too. That we'd see a retracement to $2900, and if it dropped below that it would bottom out at $2200.

And I know I shouldn't fucking trust anything public (((goldman sachs))) says, but so far that analysis has been 100% spot on.

Forget it. You missed it once, You wont get the opportunity twice. Next time a correction / dip happens, dont sleep

yea, you could be right. support at $3900 was huge, and a shit ton of billions would have to leave the market in order to drive the price all the way down to $2900. but who knows. regardless, there will be more dips and more pumps.

>muh ta

I got into all this on friday, right before the crash

if it never shoots back up I'm going to hate myself forever because of my awful timing

no new ICOs is actually good for BTC lol
BTC is THE coin, it never needed alts, and ICOs is what ETH is for, the ICO ban in china only affects ETH, hence it's falling and will keep falling compared to BTC

do the opposite
>buy when crashing
>sell when mooning

Stop watching charts, you fuck

You sound like a nervous fucking shitshow

the time to short was way earlier, if you were in the 2000+ member Veeky Forums crypto trading discord and heard the warning you would have known this lol

discord.gg/VpPrGmF

I get the concept of borrowing, selling immediately, and clearing the debt with cheaper replacements after the dip, but which exchange let's me do this and what stops the random upward fluctuations from causing the exchange to liquidate me before the dip happens?