Blockfolio Thread

Rate, h8, advise, despise

>ethereum

Nigger have you been watching the news lately?

it's what i initially bought a few weeks ago and been slowly diversifying since. it will see $400 again before EOTY

Are you going to go in on BAT? I'm unsure but seeing it mentioned a lot and hearing positive things...

Bat is a no brainer...mercury inc and then its gone. no stop to moon mars and jupiter and once

Should I dump CVC as soon as I break even?

>only shitcoins

Enjoy staying poor forever

yeah, i meant to go in yesterday when it dropped below 4300sat but i was stuck at work

Bump

So comfy :)

So comfy:-). Mad, anons?

>WTC

What do

Don't dump anything. You'll be fine.

R8

help

Put that DGB into OMG RIGHT FUCKING NOW

Poorfag here

Rate, don't hate.

this guy is the only one with xrp and will be laughing the loudest next year

Damn you've lost like $30K in the last couple weeks if you've been hodling

C O M F Y
O
M
F
Y

jelly of that ARK stack, congrats on the gains

Thanks, I got in at 19k

Wow thats my dream portfolio

Red pill me on Ark. Always thought this was a scam coin

My first post here. Please be nice, Veeky Forumsraƫl

Solid dev team, solid whitepaper, functional test implemented a smart bridge eth contract a couple months ago. Eventually Ark can implement a transaction on any blockchain using only its own coins. If you stake your wallet in a delegate (never relinquishing control of your funds) you get an additional 10% of your coins a year.

Very active dev team, good concept to the coin, dubious direction. They're ultimately trying to do everything- SmartBridge, Smart contracts, cloneable blockchains, D-apps, consumer facing blockchain. They have a lot of work in the pipeline which is good for speculation, but are under a spotlight this fall for finishing the Smartbridge technology- will make or break the coin if they deliver

It's also very stable and nets you passive income, at a 10% return. Overall: good buy, although it's a very ambitious project

I don't know what I'm doing.

Planning on selling Komodo based off of whatever their announcement is and then reinvesting it into something else.

>14,88 ARK
Is Veeky Forums slowly turning into /pol/?

Veeky Forums is a /pol/ colony.

>holding all that litecoin
That shit isn't gonna move very fast. You should put all your litecoin into OmiseGo.

all of my positions are in 14.88 size

white girls are magik bro

need to fill acct with good vibes

take your anti-white sentiments elsewhere

>inb4 pajeet

nope my 23&meme came back with 99% r1b1

Ratings and suggestions?

Broke ass nigga coming through

Please God I just want to stop being so fucking poor

I should've dumped more money in monero when it was ~$50 but I spent money on a graphics card to mine it. Of course the same week the difficulty doubled due to trip to the moon.

You're probably right. I should have sold when ltc spiked to 97 on friday. But greed suddenly kicked in and I missed the moment.
What can I do? I owe this coin a lot after all. Plus, I think ltc will see 100 again soon. So I hodl it a bit longer.

What's your opinion on Ripple?

I like your attitude.

t. /pol/ack

Ark will either make or break my portfolio.

Why so mich in LTC? Why so little in ETH? Also why no OMG?

I just got into this and have no idea what I'm doing.

>dgb
>no idea what I'm doing.
we see that user. Everytime you see Marines on this board you need to avoid whatever coin they are associated with at all costs.

>so much ltc
Historic reasons. As a total noob, I initially built up my entire portfolio on kekbase (ltc only). Why? Just because. But it went pretty well.

I started to diversify only recently. My current watch list: OMG, TNT, ZEN, ZRX, XMR

get rid of dgb, everything else is comfy. Also zrx seems to be in the bottom area right now, expect a slow but steady moon

I sold my ZRX (bought at ICO) yesterday during the dip.. mostly because I was bored and felt like doing something. So I took profits, think about buying back very soon tho. In my opinion it's a good coin to hold and it's fairly low right now, don't expect fast movements tho. If I was you I'd go in omg and zrx, xmr will go lower again I believe. Been holding only a few xmr since like 40$ and expect it to go down to 70-80ish area in the comming weeks

Thanks user. Sounds like good advice. I will keep it in mind.

what happens next year to xrp?

you are welcome user. Whatever you do: don't invest all you want at one time but distribute your buys to keep control of your Dollar-Cost Averaging

>no shopping spree
True again; I'm taking it slow. See my ltc exposure.

I've gone through so much. I was too heavy in NEO and I decided to sell it all (bought most of it under $10). Now, I'm starting fresh. Will this get me places, boys? My only losses right now are my Waltons.

That's pretty solid but you lost so much these past few weeks user.

Can i please get raying / advice? Sold 20k of my 40k zrx at 35 cents before the big dip and bought omg at 170k sats and xmr at about 105 bucks (dont remember sats).

I also have these ICOs:
8k odn
1.5k bmc
6k link

XRP 'burning' coins
>less coins
>more value

source for that?

Don't sleep on DP lads. Running a comfy masternode as we speak.

>sell an altcoin for x amount of ETH
>track this sale on bitfolio
>it doesn't credit me for the ETH I just gained
>have to go and add it manually with an ETH "buy"
is there any easier way to do this? or perhaps a premade spreadsheet to use since I suck at Excel?

Goals before 31 dec. 2017:

HODL my 1 eth
300 dollars worth of golem
750 dollars worth of bancor
300 dollars worth of DGB

My plan is to hold all these coins except Eth for at least 2 years. If Bancor or DGB moon greatly I will sell those, but Golem will be a serious longterm hold/gamble.

I see this money as lost anyway and if my portfolio shrinks I would ofcourse dislike my non-gains, but all the money I spent in crypto I would've spent in alcohol and cigarettes anyway.

Either way, I win. But pls, moon my beautiful coins, moon.

rate my bags

Pls help, am I good? Any advise?

OMG to the moon!

I got raped by eth tanking and panic sold/rebought like an idiot. Lesson learned. Held everything else. Thinking of buying $200 worth of something. More OMG or BAT?

rate my bags

>More NEO

The SYS launch has begun.

It will soon be my number one.

I dont lose until i sell, new fag

>mfw when none of you have the premier chink coin.

HIS NAME WAS WALTON

The moment I stop investing in shitty ERC-20 tokens, I make money. Def selling ETH and XMR at the next high tho ($400 and $160)

I use a spreadsheet. Blockfolio is such a shitty app.

Sold all my ETH and BTC for more OMG and now XMR during the dip. ill sell when OMG rises above 15 and 160 for XMR. Started with 2k in june. Rate me lads!