Get called out on your retarded religion

>get called out on your retarded religion
>refer to 1000 years ago when muslims weren't completely scientifically retarded

Other urls found in this thread:

pewforum.org/2013/04/30/the-worlds-muslims-religion-politics-society-overview/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Timeline_of_science_and_engineering_in_the_Islamic_world
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

ZIONIST POST DETECTED !

ZIONIST PROPAGANDA DETECTED !

1000 years ago they were leaders in the scientific field, not merely "not retarded". You're being disingenuous.

But they definitely are today, so I'm not.

But there are still plenty of great Muslim scientists today, maybe nowadays there are even more of them than there were during the Islamic Golden Age. What scientific contributions have you made?

No, they weren't. They got their stuff from Persians, Greeks and Pre-Muslim cultures of Middle East and Central Asia

>there are more today
There are more people in general you shit. Either you're retarded or twisting facts on purpose. Which is it?

So you haven't made any scientific contributions? Makes you no better than average muzzie then.

Which of those cultures invented algebra?

The Babylonians were the first. Algebra being an Arabic word doesn't make it an Arabic invention.

Not an argument.

Sorta but not really. Might as well say that Archimedes invented calculus just because he had an early concept of partial sums.

Not meant to be an argument, just an observation that he is no better than average muzzie.

Were we talking about me, you obnoxious illiterate piece of muslim shit? I simply stated the facts, muslims didn't contribute to anything, they simply took achievements of other cultures as their own.

>you obnoxious illiterate piece of muslim shit?

ad hominen

We were talking about history of muslims and their supposed "achievements"

You started ad hominem first because you had no arguments. But what can you expect from an inbred low IQ hairy monkey with unibrow.

>You started ad hominem first because you had no arguments. But what can you expect from an inbred low IQ hairy monkey with unibrow.

Being compared to average muzzie is not an ad hominen just a statement of a fact that you are no better than them. Unless you are racist of course who gets triggered by that comparison. Also still with the ad hominens and autistic screeching, you are not worthy of being debated, goodbye and goodnight :^)

I don't rape goats and murder people. I also don't fuck my family members.

Being compared to savages who support sharia is an insult even if you aren't a racist, Mahmud.
pewforum.org/2013/04/30/the-worlds-muslims-religion-politics-society-overview/

You brainwashed fool I pity you I truly do

>muslim calls anyone brainwashed

>muslims didn't contribute to anything
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Timeline_of_science_and_engineering_in_the_Islamic_world

You must had a difficult childhood

>Islamic
>Golden
>Age

Woah, it's almost as if scientists write their works based on foundations laid by previous scientists! Are you retarded?

They weren't leaders in shit. All the notable researchers were ironically following a more heretical sect of Islam not for its secularism. These people were held in a similar view as Galileo was by the Catholic Church.

He also simply stated the fact that you are no better than an average sandnigger

Known**

That doesn't change the fact that they were Muslims, and Mutazilism was the mainstream branch of Islam for a pretty long time

Mutazilism isn't any more secular than Wahhabism

Who gives a shit? The whole argument is retarded. It's like attributing galileos work to Catholicism. It's completely unrelated

>European
>Enlightenment

>It's like attributing galileos work to Catholicism

No it isn't, Mutazilism was the Islamic orthodoxy at that time, it was not some heterodox movement that rebelled against the Islamic establishment.

You know what dude fuck you

Epic

ITT: one butthurt muslim trying to defend his retarded religion

Thank you for your fantastic contribution to this discussion

You're welcome.

this maymay again

bump

>Thinking a religious or racial demographic is "stupid" or "smart" based on current geopolitical circumstances.

Zzzzz

Everyone knows the Middle East has been increasingly destabilized since the 1950s due to imperialism of many sorts. Everyone knows the Saudis fund backwards extremists with money they receive from the US. Everyone knows the Saudis hold Mecca. Everyone knows Wahabism and their patrons the Saudis were fringe groups until the British decided to help them out. Everyone knows moderate Muslims are locked in their nations with the Extremists, to be gunned down or radicalized. Everyone knows that people who insist "their are no moderate muslims" are extremists of their own sort. everyone knows Muslim genocide is a long term goal of the united states. Once the entire middle east is a Wahabi hellhole the USA will kill off the rest of the muslims for "human rights violations"

Everyone knows this. Except most people who don't.

> he disagrees with me, he must be the people I hate... oh, and they ALL fuck goats, hyuk hyuk hyuk bet u didn even kno that
> all of them
> goats
> without exception

>All the notable researchers were ironically following a more heretical sect of Islam not for its secularism.
Bullshit. Several of them wrote extensive books on Sunni Islam and worked as official sharia judges.

>lumps in all muslims ever with goatfuckers and ISIS
> insists all their achievements were someone else's
> claims all european achievements as his own
> probably doesn't want to be lumped in with white Christian extremists

Do you even try to think critically

> culture gets traded and borrowed therefore it doesn't belong to anyone except white guys with powdered wigs

Another butthurt muslim

So is this history, or is this humanities

No.
I'm a white american atheist. surprise surprise

I hate religious extremism of all sorts, but I'm also smart enough to know demonizing and bombing moderates just makes more radicals, and the genocide never gets completed, and the geopolitical chaos and hatred merely continues and gets worse, and more confusing

Science is for stupid children stuck in the mire of popular ideology.
>evidence
>logic
>reason
Go back to r*ddit. You only cling to the 'validity' of this nonsense because you've been shamed into it.

You can hate both, you fucking g camel jockey.

You're a piece of shit.
You have nothing of value to say.
You think controlled, empirical, experimental gathering of knowledge is inferior to your feelings.

There is no reasoning with you anymore. There is only stomping out your pathetic, fascist, racist, religious, worthless brain. You are an impediment to humanity bettering itself.

Suck my dick.
You piece of shit.
: ^ )

Gotcha.

>triggered redditor
>You think controlled, empirical, experimental gathering of knowledge
No such thing exists.
It's not empirical, it is rationalist. Disgusting processing and reduction of experience. Nonsensical Cartesian memes of 'disconnect'.
Go bait somewhere else, chingo

Upboated MAGA fellow redditor xD

Kek this is a new level of assblasted.

>science is culture

>life is le meaningless XDDDD
le piggle rig xddDdddd
Why do you care about 'religious extremism', then?

>white
>american
>atheist
The holy trinity of being a cuck

Islam is cancer.

>Unless you are racist
Insulting adherents of a religion isn't racist.