Patrician portfolios:

50% BTC
40% ETH
10% XMR

Why buy shitcoins and day trade when you can be a patrician and do whatever you want everyday without checking every 5 mins?

Explain this to me biz.

Replace 40% ETH with 50% XMR.

100% waves

because through day trading, I'm going to become a multimillionaire about five years before you

100% XMR

Wut Waves pay for tips??? Excuse bad Inglish I am American College Gradual.

yes the waves will overflow into your pockets and fill them with gold and vajaan, sir

I garee

Riding the Lambogainz and pink wojacks > sex desu senpai

Shits like The Wolf of Wall Street combined with /pol/ happening threads on steroids

Its a strange game where even the losing moves win and you enjoy the ride wether is goes up or crashes down because youre freerolling with lucky coins you never shouldve had anyway

BOUT 100k NIGGA

100% XRP

That depends on quite a lot, really.
If you live in the USA and actually follow tax laws, then all those ups are tracked separately for capital gains.
Deductions for capital losses are limited to $3000. So multiple separate capital gains cannot be fully made up. Go up and down 50% 10 times in a row and you COULD be stuck paying gains tax on 500%.
You could potentially count some of them as wash sales if they're similar enough.

Just reading through tax rules makes me incredibly nauseous from pure disgust.
Especially knowing that regulated trading systems can defer taxes for quite a long time and avoid this shit.
It's built to aggressively fight against unregulated markets like crypto. To keep their hands on it. And lobbied for with the related profits.

I've been really disappointed with ETH since June even though it was great before that.

I owe a lot of my gains this year to ETH, but now, it's been disappointing.

If it ever gets back to 0.9 BTC, I'm selling it.

>Deductions for capital losses are limited to $3000. So multiple separate capital gains cannot be fully made up. Go up and down 50% 10 times in a row and you COULD be stuck paying gains tax on 500%.

That doesn't sound right at all, otherwise no day trader of any stock/commodity would be able to operate in the USA. The maximum capital loss you're referring to is the yearly aggregate maximum.

I want to lick her feet

Why XMR?

They operate as a business, allowing capital losses to be deducted as regular losses. To which there is no $3000 yearly limit.

that's from 2013 if only he held till now hahah

I always laugh at 'land of the free' American laws like this and the global tax income laws they have. Its weird because in Europe here financially we are much freer. In some of the highest income tax countries in Europe like Sweden/Denmark etc they are actually very competitive in terms of corporate taxes/regulation compared to the US. I'm from the UK and we have no taxes on crypto at all, I don't know what happens though if I cashed out £1mill or something if I got lucky.

Thats the best part

No matter how rich you get from shitcoins its all small potatoes compared to owning a share of the future money supply

He who controls the cryptos controls the world

>implying EU countries dont just fuck their useful idiots over and tell them to shut up
You can go to jail for making a barely offensive joke in Britain

They will take your money for being the wrong skin color if they wish to

You will never legally arm yourself and stand up to an oppressor like an American

If it ever gets back to .9 btc, its gonna go even higher than that

97% btc
1.5% ICO presale bought eth
1.5% ICO presale bought 0x

There are several issues to take care of before crypto can overtake the world as a primary currency.

No accepted crypto to my knowledge can handle debt creation at the volume modern society demands it.
Lenders cannot simply lend other people's crypto. Since there's no benefit for people to have the lenders hold their money, like with checking and debit payments now.
Being unable to create coins at will to lend out vastly limits lending options. But using their own coin which they can create at will would directly devalue that currency in the free market.
Just lending with their own capital alone is incredibly risky and unsustainable.

No crypto is stable enough to base wages off of.
You can't expect people to accept being paid in a currency that can jump up and down 20% at any given moment.

Then there's the issue of money laundering. They cannot attach an identity to every single wallet.
They can add a legal requirement to provide identity for any fiat trades, but anything past that is impossible to confirm. Since wallets can be made by anyone at any moment, for most coins.

How long do you suppose I would be put away for licking those feet?

>you cant commit (((usury))) with cryptos
>MUH GDPS
>MUH PROFITS
Oh no, that sucks.

Because with those you will slowly gain 100% over a year whereas with shitcoins you can gain 100% in a week. Shitcoins are for us that aren't already rich.

I agree it is an objective benefit and positive for crypto more than anything else. But it is still a roadblock.
Society fuckin' relies on usury to function. It's incredibly retarded, but absolutely true.
Many desirable jobs are locked behind formal education, which is (For SOME reason, despite the internet existing) locked behind large price gates.
Many people insist on moving out immediately before earning anything. For the purpose of early reproduction.

Yeah we know (((society depends on usury to function)))

What do you think the point of bitcoin is?

Enjoy your gas chamber.

And I'll gladly welcome this. I hate usury as well.
But it is realistically a giant roadblock to mass adoption.

The bigger roadblock is society collapsing for a few months and 911 not answering

Other than that money will correct itself within a year

Op has way more xmr he bought near the top during the bithumb pump. The Korean hype died down fast and I price wasn't pumped 10x like he hoped, now he's afraid for his bags.

He's probably also underwater with a bunch of Eth and panicking that it'll sink like a rock without the Chinese markets to back it up.

This whole thread is his covert shilling. Expect more shit like this the next couple of days as bagholders panicking intensifies, don't fall for it.

Well, society doesn't technically have to collapse for a shift.
It could be a smooth transfer as markets progressively accept crypto for goods and services. Debts could be easily paid off due to bitcoin's deflationary nature. Fiat can just fade away slowly while being used aside crypto.
That all depends on governments' actions. Whether or not they want to heavily regulate it, pushing for black markets to take power from them.

But convincing people to actually live within their earnings is another matter entirely. Believe it or not that will be incredibly fuckin' difficult.

People will resist with force like antifa with guns

People will die for reasons their killers dont even really care about

We will try to minimize casualties, but fiat corruption will end soon

Cryptos are just a symptom of an inevitability now. "God" or whatever is coming back through the people

Hopefully governments won't resist hard, so it wouldn't come to that.
I'd like the crypto-fiat shift to be as smooth, painless, and legally accepted as possible.

There will be some wars breaking out as they try to justify banning cryptos for national security

whats the deal with ZRX, is it going to moon soon

if I dumped $1000 into a "safe"coin and waited like 5 years would it work out for me?

couldn't agree more

40% BTC
20% ETH
20% LTC
20% XMR
Rate

95% Ark
20% Ethereum

60% ETH
30% LINK
10% ARK

60% BCH