Walton chain office tour

youtube.com/watch?v=VGbbcnyXnnk

THE ENGRISH I HAVEN'T LAUGHED SO HARD IN A WHILE

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AP7utU8Efow
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

hey don't be mean theyre cute

chink lover spotted

At least they put some faces to the name. Its nice to see how they try to put investors minds at ease with frequent updates for the western audience

wow they can rent an office space and have humans! legit coin moon $10 soon buy all in go!

fuck off, they're like puppies brah - cute as fuck.

ni hao, send mony now, gweilo

What did you expect? Trump tower?

Herro I'm Kelly.

hey buddy how's bag holding land treating you

wait you are really FUDing after seeing the video?

yeah chinks cant speak english well, what else is new, i bet you cant speak a fucking word of chinese

half of the shitcoins shilled on here definitely dont have offices, and definitely dont have entire teams working on them, take verge for example, just some fucking low lifes in a basement.

are you all really this desperate for gains that you'll throw your money at any new coin to try and get rich?

Oh herro! I am mike hwwhhhaannnghh, we arrr reearrr comparry, pls buy and saynk you!

omg they so obviously put cute girls in there just for benefit of ronery neets, to manipulate you into buying this.

stay poor; go buy XVG, RDD or some other shitcoin.

CHINKS ARE FUCKING DUMPING

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

it worked; I just bought 5k more.

Walton is joint China/SK team

so ronery, so horny

The bar is set so low that just having a physical location of business is now a major focus point fot shills

How do I buy the dips when I am already all in at 40k?

Adorkable girl.

How many Walton's do I need to fuck Chink girl???

10 hours from now

Any argument for investing into something on this board = shilling. Any negative thoughts = fud. You guys are retards, based on your logic noone should invest in anything

Sucky! Sucky! Five Waltons. she love you longtime

XMR doesn't have an office or any fancy youtube videos introducing their team to you, yet it has a 1.6 billion market cap, and is the best successor to bitcoin.

>They have an office with desks and holy fuck, even real Chinese people working there
>BUY BUY BUY

Are they even paying you to post this, ling ling?

Bought in at 6 cents, this phases me not

>stay poor
if only Veeky Forums would show your net worth next to your post so poor penny chasers wouldnt keep spamming this shit

>ttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VGbbcnyXnnk
Nice hardon, 1:12. That's the CEO btw.

Just joking, I'm a holder myself, nice they make this for the Western audience.

I never said buy lol, im not even invested in this coin, you are just blindly posting dumb shit.

Waltonchain will crash in a week.

Damnit I didn't even feel like investing but I want to for this asian goddess.

dont be mean Anons. At least we can see that they have a proper office with a team. not some hight school kids copy/paste coin from github.

you want her to live a happy life user you know what to do.

no way her name is abby

They seem like nice people.

abby is so cute

Chinks from HK often have an english names but it's most probably a pseudonym.

Since Chinese people love giving themselves western names, what chinese name would you give yourself?

Ding Dong.

WALTON

Top kek, no.

This is going to $5 soon...

Chinese people typically adopt a western name for convenience. it won't be on any official documents but they'll use it when they talk to western people.

s-soon

I just laugh at the idiots here doubting and spreading FUD who are going to be kicking themselves when this goes to $5 and than $5 and than they buy high at $40 and post pink wojacks here when it goes to $20 after they bought at ATH (like NEO). Please continue being idiots and make me money.

Google and Apple started in a fucking shed once, so what? They are a starting business, and now is your chance to buy LOW, before this surely goes up in the upcoming bull run.

LOL WHAT GARBAGE

THAT ONE CHINK HAS A ROLEX LMFAO

THIS IS WHERE YOUR MONEY IS GOING SO THESE GOOKS CAN BUY ROLEX

Walton chain theme song: youtube.com/watch?v=AP7utU8Efow

You sure that's a rolex?