Yeah... no.

TO THE MOON, this is easily 50-100$ coin in the next 6 months

What's the big deal about this one?

see you in lamboland

>Buying anything Chinese
Fuck that

> easily 50-100$ coin in the next 6 months
easily 50 cents tomorrow

ignorance is bliss. the iota of china except it is in bed with government. get in here poorfags

these chinks are in favor of the government tightening regulation. really makes you think hmm they got something good

yes, maybe it will be 50 cents tomorrow but that does not change the fact that this is gonna be huge and make us a lot of money, but if you are saying its a shit coin and not get in you will most certainly have a story to tell your children of how close to being rich you were

Cheers

I hope so, I wanna buy more

Literally kill yourself, Pajeet.

do research faggot. stick with dgb.

How retarded is the name Walton. Bruhh.

WTC the new DGB Marines

that would be fucking awesome. so many more coins to buy. also please fud the fuck out of it so I can load up more thank you

Shit yourself to death you stinking curry subhuman

kek found the dgb holder

DGB is untouchable as you.

some RFID shit, samsung engineer guy in their team, government backing or something, and low coin supply.

this is really easy money.

yeah, its a lot of money around, but not everyone is willing to take it

Walton gets more and more coverage and publicity!!!
youtube.com/watch?v=cyPrJZwNaKY

Just the average guy with 50m$ looking to buy Waltons

you have 8.662 BTC?
Are you a good or bad whale?

I wish, it was shared on twitter

>joined August 2017
>another crypto newfag
Why would I listen to this inexperienced cunt?

how did you make such money? in crypto?

be you, joined when bitcoin were created but still poor af, is that you?

>Windows 10

madman

Put a sell order and let us take a screenshot....

As I said, it was shared on twitter, I dont have that amount of money, but someone with it have paid attention on WTC, he could add volatility but other than that its extra money to be put in WTC to increase its value

it is a huge money. it will add market value %150 gain. walton still have so little market value. huge grow potential.

No one is looking at his wtc balance? lol

How did you see that in that pic for ants?
I meant it could be a photoshop with that size

You shills really need to touch up on your english a bit, dont get me wrong its still OK.

this is easy $10 get in at $1 or if you lucky like yesterday $0.40. me no chinky

This does seem like a legit project to me with potential widescale adaption. Even though this coin might be in for some pumps and dumps from people trying to squeeze some money out of panic sellers I am in this for the long run. In a few months people are going to kick themselves for not getting in this below $2 levels, just like Antshares... Anyways worth the 'gamble' to me.

Got interested when it was like 2 dollars a couple of days ago and bought like 10 or something just to dip my toes in chinkcoins. Bought more today when it was like 0.8 or something. Wouldn't mind another dip to pick up some more. Then hold until 10 or something at least.

Still got most of my crypto in litecoin but this seems like something that could take off eventually.

yeah, I would say don't buy above that atm this shit is going up and down pretty fast. sure lots of anons good at timing doubling their Waltons when the weak handed drop out. looks like it it's going to be good long term not just a pnd

some nigs i know are making fucking loads swinging it saying its literally free money but im a new moron so ill just fuck up and lose

I am doing the same just to accumulate more. I have trippled my stack so far. I dont feel bad for taking coins out of weak hands. If you are gonna buy this, and than permanently sell when it drops a bit for a day than u fucking deserve to lose money.