Wtf you guys told me that the Germanics lived in mud huts and no art 2000 years ago

wtf you guys told me that the Germanics lived in mud huts and no art 2000 years ago

It's because wiggers don't like it when they say Africans did live in mudhuts.

>move from Germania to Roman Italy
>build shit in Roman style with Roman builders
>"ah yes, the power of Germanics"

cool stuff, post more please (I'll post some Celtic and Roman things, too, if that's alright)

Nice Roman buildings

But Germanics were black

Thanks Captain Obvious, what's your point?

Celtic bronze shield.

Celtic helmet.

>celts
>Germanic

Oh boy

They did.

>Indo-Europeans
>germanic

see

>SanPedroNave
thats a 1000 yr old spanish church (long after civilization)

The church foundation goes back to the reign of Ergica in the seventh century, having been built between 680

all of those are churches

please post something pre-semite

How are the buildings in the op Roman style? They're clear precursors of the medieval Gothic style.

I didn't say Germanics invented Western civilization, obviously the Romans and Greeks were around earlier. However, Spain was primarily Germanic and Celtic originally, not "Spanish" (Latin), and that church was constructed by followers of Nicene Christianity, not Roman Catholics, so I don't understand your beef.

>Spain was primarily Germanic and Celtic originally,

IBERIANS WUZ ROMAN

>, Spain was primarily Germanic and Celtic originally
WE WUZ IBERIANZ UND SCHEIßE

They're Roman churches retard, they look like the Byzantines style churches in Italy

Germans call indo-europeans "indo-germanisch". Guess the whole "but the nazis were those who invented that bullshit" isn't true.

It doesn't matter how they call them. They weren't germanic.

I know, I just wanted to say that the wewuz the original indo-europeans is still a thing in Germany.

>wide archs on buildings with a flat roof
>gothic style

Worse even,
>gothic style
>german and not french

German racial 'scientist' were very butthurt when it turned out that Slavs and Balts are Indo-European as well from what I remember.

So the germanic tribes didn't come from indo-european migration?

>Spanish was celtic and Germanic

lol

No they aren't. Read for yourself. Show me these supposed Byzantine churches.

People still think that "Group of people invades and rapes absolutely every woman and kill all men" is true. Germanics (suebi) and celtics invaded the Iberian Peninsula.

They weren't the kind of celt you guys imagine celts were. There were five major cultures in Spain before the romans, greeks and Punics started they power games in the region. You have the Pure breed Iberians and Turdetanians, than were the descendents from the Tartessians, the first were the poor and dumber cousins of the later,than had stone cities and plenty of trade, lots of mines and cattle farms than were famous even in Greece, they Spoke a pre-indo language and were cousins of the Aquitanians, than spoke another related pre-indo language, a minor group in Iberia than lived in the Mountains at the north, From the Basque to the Andosins or Arenosis, all of them mixed culturally with the other peoples, so clearly cut divisions are a mirage. Then you have the Proto-Indo-Europeans, mostly Cantabrians and Lusitanians plus some other minor tribes, than spoke something related to Proto-Italians and Proto-Kelt language. Then you have the Kelt-Iberians, than goes from Celtized Iberians like the Ilergetes, to IBerinezed/Turdetanian influenced Kelts like the Celtici tribe , or even Aquitanians influenced like Asturians, than influenced and were influenced be the cantabrians.
The only ones than were somewhat Celtic were the Galicians, but even then they were a lot more related to the Britons of the west coast or Ireland than to the Gauls, the Celtic they spoke at least. The problem is the only ones than used extensively writing were the Iberians and the Turdetanians, than have a language we can't understand, and we know about it becaue they wrote in lead and in the ceramics, anything less durable was destroyed or neglected. The rest used writing very sporadically, normally as you go west and north the least scripts have been found,until you go to the northern mountain, were the mountain savages of the cantabri, than were barely civilized, seemed to be totatlly ignorant about writing, but the best warrios of Iberia in the other hand.

These just look like shit attempts at recreating what the Romans and Greeks were doing centuries earlier.

I'm sure building with stone must have been impressive to Dark Age Barbarians, but it's not impressive at all from an engineering/artistic perspective.

Stating the obvious fact that Northern Europeans were a backward people up until the High Medieval Period shouldn't be so upsetting.

The Byzantines built the Hagia Sophia a century early than the San Pedro Nave.

Why do you insist on fawning over the not-all-that-impressive architecture of Visigoths, when you can genuinely admire buildings like Cologne Cathedral?

I'm not even Mediterranean and this is just embarrassing for me (I'm an Anglo). Stop it.

Germanic tribes were a result of native europeans mixing with both branches of indo-europeans. Indo-Europeans weren't Germanic

>However, Spain was primarily Germanic and Celtic originally
Celtic? Maybe at some parts of the Peninsula. Germanic? fucking lol
t. Spaniard

t. Xavier Exevarrrrrria Exerretaskara

t. Anselmo Alboreya Bardasco

Me reí.

There is some parts than have a very light german influence, but the Visigoths were the second or third most Romanoboo German nations after the Lombards and Ostrogoths, they basically adopted the Ibero-Roman culture as they own in very little time. Heck, they even tried to imitate the ERE, building Recopolis a little before the Islamic conquest.

>2000 years ago

t. Bibako Mumako Kabulakako

Idiot. They are literally late Roman style.