The future

Reminder that decentralized exchanges are the future.

Yes if you're talking about Waves dex

Absolutely not

Too much liability for businesses and too much risk for consumers

You will never see a wdely adopted and functional decentralized exchange

There is also no such thing as a truly decentralized exchange. Try making a niggercoin in any of these exchanges and you'll see how centrsluzed they really are.

What did he mean by this?

I'm talking about upcoming updated 1.0 Waves dex which is partnered with moscow stock exchange and could trade up to 1trillion $ in 2018. At the moment there are about 100000tx/day and this thing is growing stronger day by day. Whoever is not seeing that is stupid as fuck but this thing will be huge.

>muh soviet centralized exchange with old money and russian mobsters is going to be better than a real liberating decentralized exchange.

Dude, you're a meme.

>direct 1:1 trades
>everything is sent straight to your own wallet
Oh yeah, so much risk

You don't even seem to know what a decentralized exchange is. Using Waves as an example, just lmao

>you will never see a widely adopted and functional decentralized exchange
>you will never see a widely adopted and functional decentralized currency

See you in a year and you'll see how big Waves dex has grown...even you'll probably use it.

bullish on this coin

Loved the Radar relay response

stop posting

Reminder that even the 0x devs have acknowledged decentralized exchanges won't get rid of centralized ones because they're much more convenient and most people aren't Veeky Forums fags that sit around on a computer all day reading about exchanges

>Reminder that decentralized exchanges are the future.

you are right, NVO is going to crash all other exchanges

nvo.io

tfw you never be this autistic

feels good man

>nvo.io
Hopefully the exchange doesn't use the same scroll-jacking that site used.

Gave me fucking cancer

???? 1:1 trades
errr and what to say that I want what youre trading? can it pay the bills? sure you have a wallet but but if nobody actually uses the money in it the wallet doesnt matter

>mfw people this retarded actually exist

Correct.

Decentralized bittrex, decentralized shapeshift and I'm not sure what kyber is comparable to.

Waves will go to the edge of the universe

feels comfy with kyber whitelsited acc

not memeing but whats good about a decentralized exchange over centralized but established exchanges already on the market?

Not at this rate, I could have had like 10 whitelisted accounts but I settled for 3. With the amount of ppl getting into KYC we're gonna get like 2 ETH each

thinking more lik 4-6 eth each user. I didn't calculate every day when we get the info how many ppl didn't pass the kyc but I'm excited about this

I estimate 40k approved submissions by the end, which gives us like 2.5 ETH, it's already at like 33k

It'll take a few years for it to be a mainstay but yes, I believe that decentralized exchanges are the future.

oh ffs, why did I only register 1 time. SHIT.

I went all in on DGB but didn't pull out in time.

P-please give me attention.

What's that middle one?

dnt
>its on sale now :)

that's not dnt it's fucking bancor

Thanks user.

What's wrong with Bancor? It's been in a free fall since ICO.

Future? It's here already

I don't own bancor or know anything about it. just buy zrx