BAT

Is this good? Redpill me on this.

Right now? Yes. I bought at $0.19, sold at $0.30, and now I'm doing it again since we are back at $0.21!

Made me $10k.

Ok. But how is the team or the tech behind this? Or just for the money gains?

Literally the best team in all of crypto. The creator of Javascript and the creator of Firefox.

Eich is king, for sure. I just ride the waves and profit take when I can.

Mhm sounds good, but pretty high compared to the recents dips, i will wait a bit to buy in.

it's at 20 cents. I entered at 17 cents and 19 cents and then 17 cents over the last month or so. You probably wont get it for much cheaper than it is right now, but I'm not psychic so what do I know

Get it soon, BAT gets implemented into Brave in "mid-September"

It won't go lower than 19-20 cents. This is the floor, as it has been for the month month. Don't be dumb.

will it still moon?
it sounded promising last week but now the chinamen are worrying me

Also, the brave browser is epic. Way better than chrome

It will, when the FOMO starts because of mercury release. 1-2weeks till moon mission. accumulation time right now

can you still mine with a rubbish laptop

this.

Mining BAT?

Should I buy BAT?

duh, its made by the founder of firefox

Read this: And this:
And tip

Explain BAT to a brainlet

Here is how I think about it.
I am 99.9% (In fact I feel completely certain, but I'll just say 99.9 in case I'm actually wrong) that BAT will be well over 6k sats in the coming weeks.
If I'm wrong and it doesn't moon to 10-20k sats, then I'll gladly take 20% profits over the course of 1-2 weeks.

How many people in here actually make 100s of % gains every week?
No one. People who say they do, are lying to you.

Buy BAT, you will definitely profit. It MIGHT be a moon mission, if it's not, it's easy gains regardless.

>ads appear on site
>you pay attention to it
>1 bat has been credited
>now you can sell the bat or buy ads yourself
>wow such money

I made $30k on BAT so far.

Hodling because I'm gonna make a few hundo get a lambo $$$$$$$$

BAT is the token of the Brave company and browser. Basically, advertisers will purchase BATs in order to buy ad-space. Users may opt-in to view / watch ads and receive BAT as a result.
The value of BAT comes from the fact that there are many publishers that will purchase it in order to get their advertisements out.

Aside from that, the browser blocks tracking cookies, as well as a bunch of other devious shit that other browsers have. In addition, you can opt-out of ads and not have to use an ad blocker.

Its like watching an ad to get lifes on candycrush??

It could be. You could also pay to skip ads. It really will be useful.

Pretty much, except you can get Bitcoin out of it by selling the BAT you get so its beneficial for everybody.

The browser is good, its now my default on all devices.

Is anyone really going to use this browser mang? I cant see mass adoption.

Brave is the first step. I'm thinking this could turn into a plug in for other browsers (maybe)

people used to look weird at me for using firefox

if it works good and looks good, it will catch on, and it works like a charm

is brave still beta?

Brave is actually already on peoples radar. It has a lot of grassroots support. it has already accomplished the hardest part by having the respect of the tech community. This is probably the easiest bet right now.

Why would I pay for skip an Ad if I can install an ad-blocker?

Privacy overreaching is real. It needs to stop but doesn't have to alienate publishers and advertisers in the process. That's where BAT comes in, a middle ground win-win solution for users, publishers and advertisers. Users see lesser quantity, better targeted,non-intrusive ads and retain privacy and publishers and advertisers will have better revenue due to more efficient system.

you don't
you don't have to pay to be ad-free
you get rewarded with bat if you choose to see the ads

That's true but content creators do get owned if everyone uses ad blockers. The idea is to have nontrash ads that you watch to bat, and you can use that bat to support the sites you like.

Kinda like how people donate on twitch, but here you are tipping with the ad money

No one is going to want to watch ads. This isn't going to work. Sell now.

Chinamen have no impact on this coin, only crashed because of ETH's crash
Buy in. If you get 5000 tokens now, if it goes up to 5$ (projected cap for mid 2018) you'll make a cool 24k.
The projected cap long term with BTC's current market cap is 13-20$, so if you really want to moon it you can get 50k tokens for $10k and pray to the rain gods. Even with the minimum projection you'll be up $500,000, and considering the team behind it it's an investment I would make if I had that kind of money, + BTC's market cap will increase, increasing the cap for this token, and if the team makes smart decisions the adoption rate will be incredibly high.

Just running through some numbers, assuming web browser usage at 1 bill people worldwide, If Brave has 2% market share it will have 20 mil users. At 20 mil, if 1% opt in to the BAT system, we're looking at 200,000 users. Even if only 10% of those users are active on the platform enough to generate significant revenue, that's 20,000 people. Considering your average top tier CPM ad in a video paying 20$, let's assume these users will only ever watch 5 ads per session, that's 2,000,000$ per browser session for those users max, assuming they're browsing top ad-paying sites like Facebook and Yahoo all day, Let's be conservative and say they only have 1 session open the entire day, and they only use their PC for 3 days max. That's 2,000,000 * 3 * 52 = 312 million in circulating ad revenue of hard core users on hard core sites.

The current market cap of the token is sitting at 228 million. That means, at even the most conservative estimates for this token, it is currently undervalued in TODAY's market. In other words, the BTC at 4488 market. If BTC goes up a significant margin, so too should the cap of this token as it is based off ETH and ETH for all intents and purposes is tied to BTC right now.

Just sayin

you can pay a few cents to not watch ads and still support you favourite content creators

Except you get paid for tolerating ads. Everyone likes money.

>they announce everyones getting 50 bat per ad
>price plummets
wew.

>pay a few cents for something thats free

>Dur Facebook is free because I don't pay money to use it

literally own 100k of these, will sacrifice to rain gods

BAT is showing a gigantic cup and handle pattern.