Daily reminder that no matter how much you've lost, as long as you remain in crypto, you are going to make it

Daily reminder that no matter how much you've lost, as long as you remain in crypto, you are going to make it.

Daily reminder that crypto represents the largest transfer of wealth in human history, and it hasn't even started yet. user, you haven't discovered a cheat code. You've discovered the future of the human race. Yes, you are early enough. Yes, you will make it. Yes, you will look back on the pain of your losses and feel real, genuine pride that you made it through.

Daily reminder to look forward, not back. Don't give up, don't opt out. A lot of you haven't known enough goodness to believe it can happen to you. I'm here to tell you that it can. And it will. Your worst mistakes will be nothing more than pebbles strewn along the beach that will be your life. And your children's life. And their children's life, too.

You are going to make it.

Legit

Wholesome post

C-O-P-E

faggot. i just lost 8000 going long on btc. REEEEEEEEEEEE

Yes, we are in a good position for what's to come.

Nevertheless, trustless ledgers will be used to implement peoples wealth assignments 100% transparent to the regulatory forces and what started as a 'free the people' idea will turn around and lock everybodies balls in a screwdriver of those who already sit on old money. Smart contract based rules have the power to set the fascistic framework books haven't even imagined.

But yes, you'll have a few times the bucks on the ledger than the other kids you grew up with

>The future of the human race

Thanks, man. I bought in around the end of August and have lost quite a bit so far, mostly due to weak hands. Hopefully these callouses will make me stronger and I can go to lambo land before I die.

Unless weak hands sold, you didn't lose anything. It's going to fly past $5k this week

I'm down 10,000$ and I don't care one bit. That was money I didn't even have before I started trading coins. I'll hold until I die and in the meantime I have a job to pay my expenses and to build up another savings separate from my coin holdings

Just started, own 1 LTC. Is it a good coin to hold for a few years? Also using exodus.io as my wallet, is it safe?

Thanks guys

Pic related is my favorite movie btw

You need about 19 more of those

>tfw it was $4 a few months ago
I hate myself

What about eth? Is it going to be a safe long-term investment with the Chinese band? I'm about to go balls deep while it's on sale but I'm freaking out

>double dubs with trips filling
FUCKING CHECKED

Here's a rare pepe for you.

Lol you know there are ways around this?

comfy thoughts make comfy folks

Sick dubtripdubs

Sick digits man

MORE LIKE THIS PLEASE

>Daily reminder that crypto represents the largest transfer of wealth in human history
Indeed. Your wealth is getting transferred into the pockets of (((coin founders))).

COMFY
O
M
F
Y

was using echo parenthesis necessary here
why do you feel the need to out yourself as a /pol/ retard like this

what did (((it))) add to the post at all? an implication that coin founders are jewish? i dont get it
its really getting quite annoying. I wish you would just stop

PRAISE THE LORD OF LIGHT

This is the truth right here bros

We are in the early stages of a monetary revolution

The Lord of Light is Christ Jesus, user.

Where is that jesus of yours then? Let us see him!

R-E-T-A-R-D

dummy

we are all gonna make it, coin bros.

I've always been too poor to even start getting into crypto. Some of my friends have doubled their money and here I am investing with imaginary money. I hope I don't miss the boat :(