Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nRVclQPG2TE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

pristin

JUST

WE ARE THE AVALONAUTS

AVALONmarines

future millionaires

I'm gonna LOL in 5 years when this shit is worth $200/pop and offers ultra-premium perks and access to an online GPO-style (Costco, Sam's Club, etc) marketplace.

Don't buy any. Total scam. No future at all in the GPO business and it has absolutely no place in the distributed-economy future of crypto. Bad fit. Terrible buy. Avoid.

AVALON MARINES

Would put me at 90k. Can only hope.

The conference yesterday revealed to the world the stuttering potheads that run this scam.

Price has already tanked 10%. Once it breaks through the $1.50 resistance the panic will begin and small holders and speculators will begin to offload, with the whales already long gone.

Once it shoots through the $1 mark, unabated FEAR will ripe through all AVAcucks. With all those who dumped their current accounts into this scam twitching at their arsehole continuously while refreshing bittrex.

The $0.50 mark will be met, the largest panic in history will ensue. The final deluded Nodes will begin to go offline, and wagecuckers with their engineering salaries loaded up in AVA will be left with it stuck in their wallet, unable to move it to bittrex to salvage some self respect.

The price WILL tank at this point to sub $0.10, and most probably sub ICO levels.

From that day forward the deluded AVAcuck wagecucking engineering nerds who bought this coin thinking it had fundamentals will go back to their jobs, with no money in their current accounts, to be made redundant by the next wave of pajeets arriving to undercut their wages.

Deluded AVAcucks will hold bags FOREVER, with no job, no money, and no crypto.

I warned you AVAcucks. There's still time to get out. Sell NOW.

Don't be deluded, don't be an AVAcuck.

Nice copy pasta.

I FUCKING CALLED IT

more "surprise announcements" will keep coming through, conveniently to ensure the supply is low at around the soft cap

feels good to be right Veeky Forums

lol wat. why would avalon and some random mma fighter be partnered? just so he can shill for them?

the fuck is this poor version of stox shilling?

Holy shit, dude won 12 fights in a row once in ((UFC)) - this is fuckin nuts

Fitch is a longtime bitcoin advocate and gets coverage on the joe rogan podcast pretty regularly

it's also the "first of some exciting new announcements" so expect more of this shit to come out in the coming weeks

Fitch is a good get though, good following while being low key enough to promote it regularly in the way people thought Mayweather would promote Stox

If Mayweather couldn't cause STOX to moon what makes you think this cunt will have any effect?

Because Mayweather got paid to do one shill post and this guy is actually interested in cryptocurrency and will promote it regularly

If you don't see that this is a progression of announcements with this being the start you're not paying attention, i hope you're in this shit it's gonna quadruple at least

who is this no name shitter

Former UFC fighter, regular on the Joe Rogan Podcast, fights Bellator

Would not be shocked if he shills it IRL at a fight. It's irrelevant though the fact that he's been dropped this early means they've got a backlog of this shit and want to make sure it crosses the soft cap but not much else.

I DIDN'T listen, I DIDN'T LISTEN. I'm sorry Avalon user

Seems like it'll be getting regular coverage from him and seeing the coverage mayweather got from Stox I'd be surprised if Avalon didn't get the same from similar outlets.

normie fan detected. He's on the UFC all time win streak and also pic related. kysmyman

Why would a company want to only pass the soft cap you moron

because they, like all ICOs, have premine and a lower supply means if it does well on exchanges their stack is worth more (its a US company so going under the radar on the ICO is the smartest thing they could do, their verbiage is super careful about being considered an investment or security)

They literally came out and said they intend to burn the remaining supply not lock it up the intention is clear here. Money's gonna be made on this shit.

t. never took econ

No they said they will store it and decide in the future whether to do another sale...

no. that's what will happen if it doesnt mean this minimum threshold. if it reaches the minimum, the rest of the supply will be burned

Paris Hilton = normal enlightenment
Mayweather = increased enlightenment brain
Red pilled jon Fitch = enlightenment beyond our capabilities

that was prior to the extension, they announced the burning as a reward for those who got in at the start

check the announcement thread i think the terms of service are yet to be updated by tokenlot

>if you dont sign up to our AvaGroupons, ima beat the shit out of you

Okay I will do, cheers

youtube.com/watch?v=nRVclQPG2TE

hey don;t worry i ain't mad at you for calling me out when you're wrong. in fact, i even screenshotted the information, just for you!

annyeong

Interesting, I think I'll wait till a few days before closing time before I invest, got some other ICOs I'm keen on, cheers

no problem dude. good luck with your investments!

I spent 0.7ETH on Avalon. Feel surprisingly comfy :)

fuckin crazy m8s

6 eth here, no regrets

3.5 ETH AVALON AVENGER REPORTING FOR DUTY

Johnny Rico literally retweets Avalon
>jon Fitch on the team
Avalon donors are literally Crypto Marines

how much are they paying you to shill their shitcoin?