Why do Anatolians pretend to be Turks?

Why do Anatolians pretend to be Turks?

No one likes to be related to the conquered and converted.

Anatolians weren't mongrels.

>8% North Africa

Where'd they go?

I like how wh*Te subhumans post mongolians/siberians/kipchaks when they refer to Turks

This is what Seljuks looked like. They're nothing like your siberians/mongolians or kipchaks.
also genetically, proves that you're full of shit.
now fuck off, wh*Te subhuman.

to north africa

Kek. The seljuk are Persian mongrels. Stop pretending to be Turk, and stop assuming other anons ethnicity.

But modern day Turks are mongrels.

>Seljuks were Persians
wh*Te subhumans in charge of genetics everybody
>Stop pretending to be Turk
Stop pretending to be a human, you're a wh*Te subhuman. you deserve to be beheaded. but don't worry muslims in europe will do that for us. you yakub's subhuman seed.

fuck wh*Te subhumans

This seems like an unhealthy amount of self hatred. Is it what happen when you're ancestry is so dubious and bastardised by centuries of rape that you have to reject your origin?

>wh*Te subhuman wh*Tewashes non-wh*Tes
Are you trying to wh*Tewash us because you're losing the race war and fearing a genocide?
This won't work. Pack up your shit and move to Mars lmao nothign will save you from us

I'm not trying to whitewash you. I'm just wondering why a bunch of Semites would LARP as steppeniggers, it would be like a Finn claiming to be Siberian. Also, my race has enough population that it is safe from any genocide for the next millennia.

>LARP KEEK KEK XDD
see you're a retarded wh*Te subhuman and you know nothing about genetics. shut your mouth when i'm around. or else you'll be humiliated.

>Also, my race has enough population that it is safe from any genocide for the next millennia.

nope we're going to murder you all. pack up your shit and move to mars.

Your fellow Turks are being genocide by my people, and there is nothing you can do about it.

shall i spam this board with BBC threads? seems there are too many low iq threads and i personally hate his desu. what do you say?

Nah we should just hit them in their head too hard that they become very butthurt about us and create daily hate threads. And always refute their arguments with strong counter arguments.
trust me 2 or 3 posts later they escape.

WE

So "Turks" are just Anatolians that got fucked by all their neigbours

Pretty pathetic

>Anatolian: Predominantly mediterranean with caucasus influence
>Turk: Turkmen that mixed with Greeks to some extent

Confirmed cock roach not intoing reading comprehension.

>intoing
learn to write or else i'll start the truck

I hope you catch a Japanese cold.

Shut up roach.

>wh*Te
I keep seeing you use this across thread. Are you alright? Do you need help? You're obviously under some kind of mental anguish if even spelling the word white triggers you.

Turk shitposters really are the worst, they fail to be funny.

i'm not trying to be funny, wh*Te subhuman.
the word white does not trigger me. but the race does
don't talk back to your mother's bull bitch

Why do the greeks pretend to be european?

They, by pure accident, are an indigenous population commonly found on what is geographically known as the European continent, making them Europeans by default.

Shut up roach.

>pretending to be a Turkish muslim
>talks about yakub

Protip: that's a thing black Americans dreamed up.

make me shut up, wh*Te subhuman.
i'll kick your subhuman skull in.

>create this thread to "trigger" turks
>get your shit kicked in
damn i love my niBBas

Man you are a sad fellow shitposting all day on Veeky Forums and /int/, it must be hard being alway mad and being trigger by it's own history.Except 3 retards Nobody give a shit about your nation.
Say what you want about arab or persian at least they act like human being on Veeky Forums, they don't roleplay as nigger, they don't go nuts over some shitty bait unlike you do.

cry more you worthless faggot. also learn to speak english before you try to talk to me, faggot.
>Say what you want about arab or persian at least they act like human being on Veeky Forums
>t-they d-don't set my tiny anus o-on fire
>h-hence they act like human being
crimea river

top kek i fucking love Turk posts

Only thing good about central asians is ponies and girls lusting for a green card.

Being turk is not a genetic thing.
The retarded /pol/ niggers should understand by now that genetics isn't everything.

>butthurt mods deleted all my posts itt because i wrecked them hard itt
LMAO
/his: board of crybabies
do you also love my dick?

But Anatolians aren't culturally Turks either beside linguistically and for kebap, so what makes them Turks? If it's all that is required and genetics isn't a factor, if I learn to speak and write one of the Turkic languages, make lamb kebap, kidnap a steppewaifu and make steppebabies, become Khan of my own made up tribe, and go plunder Iran of China, would that magically turn me into a Turk?

god damn user this is my fantasy now

To be fair Anatolians are Turks in the sense tha

It's mine to. I wished I was born in the 19th, so I could ride across the steppe of central Asia and fight against the Eternal Slav and Anglo.

Well yeah, that's how it happened historically with steppe nomads. A large proportion of Turks at various points were assimilated Iranics, Tokharians or Finno-Ugrics

Are they doing the tunak tunak dance?

a-user?

what a fucking retard
neck yourself you idiot. if i ever see you posting here expect bbc spam

Do it faggot.

top kek are you OP? what's your ethnicity? i want to learn what kind of a subhuman you are

tick one
a) wh*Te subhuman (generic)
b) gayreek/farsian
c) amerimutt

I'm a Han. I may be a dog eater, but I'm still far superior than an Anatolian mutt who think he is a Turk.

well. I am more related to Turkmens than to Anatolians as seen here.
and
>i'm han
ok i'll take that as amerimutt
>A
>FUCKING
>AMERIMUTT
let me laugh
AHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA

>a fucking roach

Wait since he's Han and retardedly obsessed with ancient anatolians he's probably the australian
same shit anyways.

>A
>FUCKING
>AMERIMUTT
You shouldn't have revealed your identity, Amerimutt

I'm an expert at making Amerimutts butthurt

I'm still waiting for the BBC.

ya i'm working on it you have to wait.
that fucking spammer from /tv/ kind of ruins everything.

At least try to get the country right. You won't be able to amerihurt me if I've never set foot in Burgerland.