Things I don't have
Money

Serious advice, please and thank you.

Other urls found in this thread:

babypips.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

buy ETH

I do not have any money to do so.

If it's a sure thing, I can convince my dad to put a grand in it. Maybe.

Learn to code
get job
put money into crypto

It's a sure thing, don't worry. That $1000 will be $5000 in a year.

use the time to develop a pro skill. with the internet, there are plenty of resources to learn from. you could become an illustrator or programmer if you just put in the time / effort.

lol..

bitcoin is literally the only coin that will survive all these shitcoin / alt coin / ICO madness.
cant believe some of you still dont understand this...
keep putting your money in BTC and enjoy your early retirement.
np, you're welcome. ;)

Yes I've dabbled in cryptos for a bit, but I need money now, not in a year. I spent my last $100 on bitcoin during the dip, and it's stuck on coinbase for now. FML right?

i know css, html, and basic javascript, but i have trouble learning anything advanced. also have severe anxiety due to tourettes syndrome, and cannot attend college, as i am anxious of going to school and getting good grades.

Try to learn python, it's pretty easy

day trading crypto is your only hope

I have time, and some effort. I dabble in video editing, and i've always wanted to make a YouTube channel. But i have no clue how i'd get recognized.

thanks for your input :)

If you guys want, I can create a discord for us to chat in. Unless this forum already has one.

taking more tips

this

I am not very good at day trading..I used to trade the foreign exchange and did very poorly.

Really looking for some good tips, any websites, ideas, etc.

You could rob a bank. Or other crime. Steal a safe from a convenience store. I don't know op, there isn't really any quick and easy ways to make money. That'd kind of the point of money and why it's so useful

Thanks man.

Learn to do it better then? It's not impossible bro

> green

Medical experiments

Hmm, they are purple and blue on my computer.

How would you advise i learn?

Go on dtube. It is a new website so Anything you post gets in hot section

I wonder if there is a thing where you can exchange your time for money? Like a thing where you go and do something using your time, and someone gives you money for it?

Fuck, that would be amazing!

I'm gonna invent this thing!

And I'm going to call it a "job!"

Work?

If you don't have anything nice to say, say nothing.

>How would you advise i learn?
This might help. Otherwise finding a way to sell your skills online sounds like a good idea. If you can combine both you should be sitting pretty good in a few years.

Thank you, I will check that thread out.

Does anyone have any opinions on High Altitude Investing (HAI) ? Want to know if this guy is legit.

I'm also looking into drop shipping or a shopify store or ebooks, will start a thread about these topics later.

Stop eating out, smoking weed or otherwise wasting your money and put it all into crypto. Right the fuck now.

I don't smoke, I don't eat out often. I literally have no money to put into crypto, I'm trying to sell the junk around my house for like $500-$1k, but other than that things don't look good lol

Regarding forex I would completely and thoroughly read this website

babypips.com/

Of course here on biz everyone will tell you trade coins. Which is fine. I successfully do both. And baby pips will teach you skills applicable to both. This isn't going to be quick though.

I actually went through babypips when I was 18, looked into it a bunch. I was still unsuccessful trading the EUR/USD and USD/JPY.

For now, I need money to make money. I see alot of suggestions for trading and to do that you need money.

Like someone said, the first million is the hardest.

I literally make an extra 100 bucks a day filling up the back of the truck with thrown out boxes from retail stores and throwing them on kijiji 2 dollars a piece large ones for 3 bucks. People buy em all up quick af especially on fridays. Easy takes 30 minutes of actual "work"

With forex you need to go big and be sure of it. Like when Canada raised interest rates. It was obvious leading up to the event that the bank of Canada was going to raise rates. So I opened a short on usd/cad and sure enough the Canadian dollar surged.

I failed a lot at trying to predict where a currency was going. All the meme lines and technical analysis didn't do much for me. I eventually figured it out.

It's like riding a bike man. You gotta fall off a few times and learn to do the things necessary to not fall off again. That's the only way you're going to learn.
Or trade coins. Buy and hold. Seems to be the best option. As for getting money. Don't worry about it too much. Just find a job and start saving. You missed this bus, but a new one comes regularly and you'll be ready to get on that one.

The truth doesn't have to be nice, fuck off snowflake.

Thank you :)

Interesting, whats kjijijiji lol

nice thread for once:)