Greetings

Greetings,

This thread might disappear really fast but I want to say something.

I'm a trader and investor. I trade many things but crypto has the best potential. I only take trades that have a 95% chance of success. I make hundreds and sometimes a couple thousand dollars a day. But I'm also trading with a lot of money.

This might be an unpopular opinion here but I need to raise awareness.

People here (and in general) give really bad advice, I can't watch this anymore.
It's getting out of control and it hurts.

People suggest bad coins (that they are invested in so you can pump the coin for them), tell you to buy when the price is high, want you to buy coins that already have a lot of market capitalization, it's just bad.

I understand many of you just want to make some money here, but don't buy bots, don't buy investment advice from people, don't buy any of these things.

Invest in yourself instead.

I would gladly help everyone make some money.
The problem is, I'm a busy person and trades are fast.
Unfortunately, I can't trade for you. So if anyone has an idea on how I can increase your money for you, let me know and I might consider it. For free.

Good luck and happy trading

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/9Sugnmq
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>(and in general)
you mean places besides biz?

>Gimme your money I'll make you rich
KYS

Can i have your gmail.

put up a discord server and post ur trades there

as they happen

As long as we're larping, what are your long-term holds?

Just use your API key to create a bot that automatically posts your trades on like twitter then make the twitter account private.

The bot could just grab your trade history and then say BUY [COIN] or Sell [COIN] and even maybe the percentage of your stack you're transacting with.

legit advice
i invested in a coin when the price was very high. i let Veeky Forums get to me and influence my decisions.
thanks and good luck

>This might be an unpopular opinion
Not really. No one actually takes this board seriously.

LARP general?

>I make hundreds and sometimes a couple thousand dollars a day

that's it? lol

How about you tell us how we would recognize a trade that has a 95% chance of profit?

that would be cool

>I make hundreds and sometimes a couple thousand dollars a day

How did you learn how to trade? I see these anons saying many technical terms and I understand nothing. What technical analysis actually works and which ones are just memes?

proof or gay

>those shoes

I don't want your money, I have enough of my own. I don't want to gain anything from this, I just want to give.

[email protected]

This I would consider, however I don't know how, someone would have to set it up for me.

Person above you did and I'm sure many others do too.

Might not be a lot to you but I'm fine with a couple grands a day considering the near non existing risk.

>non existent risk
are you using any bots ?

You don't.

My bad, no.

>I'm x
Protip this is anonymous imageboard where everyone lies all the time.

I will send you 1 (1) (one) BTC if you post proof that you're a successful wealthy trader and investor.

t. semi rich guy

i suggest you to not be so confident , there isnt a no risk trade.
you might get burned , like i did

What parameters, info etc you look at to consider if an alt coin is worth buying?

>Literally attempting a Ponzi scheme

I agree you shouldn't trust anyone here or in general.

Thanks for the offer but I don't need or want your BTC.

Like I said, I don't want to gain anything here. I don't want anyones money, I just want to raise awareness.

There's no reason for me to lie. You won't see me shill any coins or try to sell you something.

Somebody help me the fuck out. I check Nasdaq, looks like shit. I check blockchain trade, it looks like shit. I check European indexes, they all look like shit. I do my routine investigation on elites, Rothschild says he's pulling his money out from trades. Because they all look like shit.

....What do?

>A load of words and not a single shred of proof, not even a screencap
Stop LARPing you fucking nigger. You're a poor nobody who trades shitcoins on margin with NEETbux.

im in the same situation
i guess ill be passive and wait it out with my cash in the bank.
im too pussy to do anything

I feel silly for browsing this board, but I just come here to see what is being shilled so I can possibly avoid it, but from time to time I see healthy posts.

I've read some positive things about 1Broker, haven't tried it myself though.

I also check out twitter, some really good feeds on there, and I'm not talking about those meme traders like CRYPTO CO฿AIN, Crypto฿ull, CryptoYoda etc.

So much cancer in this community.

OP,

Join a discord server so we can chat.
The reddit pennystock discord has a crypto channel which some intelligent people drop in periodically (although it's been a while).

Here's a link --
discord.gg/9Sugnmq

> I only take trades that have a 95% chance of success

how do you calculate chance of success?

That funding cost. What the fuck are you doing holding a position open this long. It's only supposed to be used short term when you're predicting big moves. Just close the position now and eat the loss before you get liquidated. Should have done that long time ago.

I have no idea what you just said but I had a good laugh anyway.

You can take it or leave it, but why would you not want to take free advice? Photos or screenscaps are easy to photoshop

hey user, care to share some twitter wizboyz

Thanks, I will make sure to join later. I trade penny stocks too

Where's my advice?

FFS, you're both larping.

better give me some BTC and ill arbitrage that coin into millions

i pay you back

188sAHqxpJ1NExyCsTvUmQXprySHjciief

You don't. What I meant to say was, I only take trades when I'm 100% confident and I almost never make a loss.

ok let's say you are fairly confident in a trade, how do you approximate the expected ROI and when to cash out?

What else can we do? No telling when things are going to bottom out. I don't want to risk a lot, just a little, because if the markets start affecting one another in the long term I don't want to give up the meager amount of cash I have now. well damn

I like your attitude and you're right that biz is cancer. But it's a good, wholesome cancer that shows the raw emotion the market is feeling without a filter. Useful tool for making trades if you are able to process it along with other sources of information.

I only trade with about 5k at a time and go for 10% returns. Just enough to cover fees, make a profit, and get out. It's been fairly successful.

Make an eToro account so I can copy your trades nkay ez pz

this, it's real-time, gets pushed into users' laps and easily verifiable historically
I'd love a place like that
t. 45% down

>Invest in yourself
How can I short this?

Sorry, my advice to you is stop trading.
I know, it's probably not what you wanted to hear but if everything you do "looks like shit", maybe you should consider quitting.

Trading is not easy, learning how to trade successfully is a long journey, I can't just tell you what to do on Veeky Forums. Stop trading, invest in yourself, learn how to trade then come back.

Maybe copy other (successful) traders if you want to.

life insurance

thank goodness i thought most people have a much more involved process than i do. I do the same btw

hey pal, where do you trade penny stocks?