Normie Coins Bounced Back First. Who is next? Debate! Tip!

BAT already beat BTC by a large margin. Tip me 10% of what you made by following my advice.

TNT is lagging behind. Buy it now. It has no reason to drop post-China banning ICOs.

ZCash is a great buy. A poster brought this up last night. It beat BTC, but it is coming on even stronger.

The theme of the morning has been normie friendly coins bouncing back first. That is good to know, but won't last.

BTC, ZCash and TNT are the safest buys at this point.

I hope you all bought BAT like I said. It will continue to rise but the others are lagging behind in their recovery and are safer bets to rise right now.

Tip me 10% of what you make in Litecoin: LTiUiNwK9S83Xp3m5Em1rcebVAKY3sMBP1
What a GREAT DEAL

You would have already made more money than fees are ZCash and it is only getting better. A whale hit the Zacash angle a couple hours ago and normies didn't catch on yet. They are starting to.

will bitcoin break 5k usd soon lads

im all in litecoin right now

you sure love posting asian girls and shilling BAT + TNT

I mean TNT is like 10 cents right now and they literally said that news is coming soon on the twitter

This is the best possible time to ever buy this, shitcoin or not (it's not, peter Todd is a gay little fud boy)

dont stop posting asian girls

Not to mention that it has way less in circulation than 0x does and it's less than half the price and Microsoft is using it

If those don't get your dick wet idk what will

BAT bounced back first. I think it is because it is much easier to buy than TNT. Both were irrationally hit yesterday. What are your picks? Mine are straight BTC, TNT, and ZCash. Monero rebounded faster than ZCash when it shouldn't have. The lesson today is that normie friendly coins are in and nerd coins lag behind. So, the nerd coins are the best buy currently

I love litecoin but in the short term I would hold extra funds in straight BTC

Tip me 10% of what you make in Litecoin: LTiUiNwK9S83Xp3m5Em1rcebVAKY3sMBP1

im not tipping you shit my guy

why tnt though?

shills don't get tips around here, you dumb faggot

It's viability isn't affected by China announcing ICOs are/were illegal. There is no rational reason for it to be down. This means it is a safe bet to go back up.

you name your pics in a very creepy way

Debate or get the fuck out! What coins do you like? Some people are trying to build a community here.

No, I just don't respect women, and neither should you.

And just like that, TNT explodes. You would have made easy money, Bant. Tip me if you did.

why is it only on the shittiest exchanges though

New. ICO was very recent. I think that is the only thing holding it back from completely recovering.