twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>sell
>drops a little more
>begins to spike
>buy back slightly less than what I sold

gettin tired of this alt coin shit.

This is why I held.

yeeesssssss

I think it's more a you problem than an alt coin problem.

time to buy anons !

I'm gonna give you faggots some advice because this coin is a fucking wanker. Sell above 235k because you will rebuy easily around 200k within 2 days. Don't buy now unless you want rabies.

o shit waddap

now the only coin I bought recently thats in the green, good thing it's the majority of my portfolio

275k at midnight screencap this

;D did you enjoy that dead-cat bounce. We're now commencing the dumping. Enjoy your bags.

Why are you like this

>Even paying attention to FUD

Mate

>urge to ram my whole tiny btc dick into this coin
>know it will dip because whales love to fuck with it

Most of them are literally unpredictable. I made bank on ETH, but that was because of the professional conduct and interest from big business (Ethereum Alliance), which is the kind of shit that you'd buy a stock after seeing. Most alts don't have that, and
OMG is still pretty weak in that regard.

I believe there's some sort of big OMG/ETH announcement on Sep 7th so of course the fomo/hype accumulation will start now, if the news is good it will continue!

McDonalds.
7/11.

Pick 2.

Fucking called it, we're reaching new 3 DAY HIGHS GET IN AND BUY WE"RE GOING TO $15 dollars

>McDonald's in southeast Asia
>gas station

ETH Alliance: Microsoft, BP, JP fucking Morgan.

Pick almost 30 more.

its still going there is time

7-11 is global and may be the biggest convenience store (not gas station) franchise in Thailand

7/11? Source for this?

I thought 7/11 was fake news?

should've bought more desu

OMG or IOT?

don't forget Japan. they're actually nice places there, too. not shitholes like in america

Everyone needs to stop measuring in USD and learn to use Satoshis. It's the only way to recognize true patterns and gains.

I say all in on omg until after the conference and then split your gains

This. American retards pricing in their inflationary shitcoin triggers me.

b-but what if it doesn't d-dip after TCD senpai?

ETH fags don't understand this and never will.

So what are we expecting for Thursday? Sell the news or HODL? I get the feeling the event is gonna be lackluster.

pleasecrash

Where do I buy OMG?

I think 7/11 is currently the rumor from bx thai exchange chat. It would make a lot of sense for 7/11 to do this and be so big for OMG. Lol at all the cucks who have never been to SEA saying 7/11 is just a gas station

On yobit exchange, dear. Please be ensuring to buy some fine esper$ coins too for bountiful wealth.

bittrex, bitfinex
also check here
coinmarketcap.com/assets/omisego/#markets

I mainly use sats, but I used USD for memeing, i exited already, personally I think there will be a pullback, maybe not, its 5 am and I want some headpats.

always sell the news

7/11? you mean this :

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charoen_Pokphand

Yeah that's what he means. It's almost definitely bollocks but the ceos of CP and McDs are friends so who knows. Would be massive for omise if true

Always sell the news that's a fucking joke. This isn't a traditional market. Sometimes it's the right thing to do (like when SIA announced their ASIC miners) but more often with crypto you want to hold good news AND hold the rumor. It's only with shitcoins that you sell the news or sell the news when there isn't a fundamental value that the news adds to the coin because in that situation the coin does not increase in the fundamental value which retroactively justifies the pricing which has already been added to the coin. OMG has already proved itself many times over, sell the news on coins like Monero, OMG, ETH or LTC (even tho with LTC this effect is always in slow motion) is always a bet against the house. You're playing to lose if you sell the news with coins that are strong in fundamentals and which have a proven track record.

Sell bad news, but only when you catch it before people have acted on it. If you're not an early mover on bad news then fucking hold on tight and ride the coaster.

One of the best indicators of fundamental strength in a coin is the retention or increase in value (satoshis moreso than USD) while everything else on the market takes a hit. You saw this with NEO in july. It doesn't matter if you hate or love NEO that's a case study for this idea. Same things applies to OMG as you saw in the dip over the holiday weekend.

I wrote this out for newfags who might follow your retard tier advice and lose their money because of it.

holy fuck

We just cannot fucking break the 250k mark right now. Failed rally?

look at the order book. it's about to get smashed

lmao, I had to sell my position at 200k during the mini crash. fml. Godspeed you OMG mooners.

Hey you were right. How high do you think it's gonna go?

Don't matter to me man. Im holding a year at least.

Who knows though. One day neo shot off from 13 to 50 pretty much

Great post. I always have known selling the news 100% of the time is a retarded meme but this explains it very well

I keep have the sinking feeling to be able to sell at 250k, and rebuy back in 190k, I should get around 40% from where I'm standing.

On the other hand I don't want to miss out on another moon mission, what are your thoughts?
Easy 40% or keep hodl?

WELL FUCK ME WE REALLY ARE MOONING TONIGHT FELLAS

just bought in after selling a 233k
every time i sell it flies back in

doesn't seem to be stopping, tho I would like a dip to accumulate more.

hold god damn it, this is not a safe coin to daytrade

nice just bought and we're dipping
kms

to be honest though, each time a ath has been reached theres a big drop towards the 200ks, think this will be the case?

what happens thursday?

whales are putting up walls and accumulating just like all its other moons
you will make a profit just hold

whales couldn't even let it touch 260k for some odd reason

I have learned NOT to daytrade.
Not selling now.

Yeah 7-11 would be awesome if true.

I know in the Philippines you can buy bitcoin from any 7-11

if there is insider info on what the hell this september news is supposed to be, then they have damn good reason to hold it down even when it's trying to recover to the pre chink dip price

wtf i love the philippines now

Can you imagine if it was actually Apple?

And their press conference talked about how Apple Pay will be able to pay for anything with any digital asset?

god dammit I want to sell 260k so bad and buy back in at 200k

Do it man, trust your instincts...

you're gonna lose money, there is no guarantee that dip is going to happen
also probably wants your shares

What are Satoshis? I know it's the creator of BTC, but what are the units? I'm very new.

200k is too ambitious imo. 230-240k is more realistic.

holy shit we are inbound to hit 260k! this is my first proper crypto buy, got in at 213k and feeling seriously good

Place some low buy orders and catch a knife or two

>This is your brain on omg

Mfw i bought the 170k dip this weekend

The first neo\antsares conference was definitely a case of sell the news.

Happy for you bro

ALL ABOARD

moon party in the OMG discord desu

discord.gg/VpPrGmF

1 satoshi = 0.00000001 BTC
100,000,000 Satoshi = 1.0 BTC

There was no way to predict the high or low, my argument stands or backup your claim.

taht is some cheeky shit, I should have been paying attention

1000 OMG reporting in, we are good to go!

Because it was fucking shit that said nothing.

:) congrats man. Please know where/when you want to exit though! Don't get burned out