SHORTERS BTFO

Nice call wolfie

>people actually PAY for this retard's "expert" opinion

literally as bad as Suppoman

He probably lurks Veeky Forums and gets his "predictions" from here. Sasuga desu.

BUT TA JUST WERKS, GUISE

How do I make a telegram and get free money from pajeets?

>da ichiparu cloud senpai ne!

>new rsi top
>new chart top
>bonus point: rising volume

>bearish divergence

Fucking fool

take a couple photos of your street and they'll come swarming.

man crypto is easy, all you need is nice capital to invest and wait for news/results also good price. little bit of patience. example yesterday i had USD waiting just for yesterday. GOT Metal/Token/Neo. Will dump them when they reach price before china fud. easy money man. Fuck TA it doesn't work in crypto. I followed few twitter gurus and they follow just TA. They made huge number of mistakes. HUGE.
believe it or not but i found IOC on BIZ and many other tips.

just read it every day. read bitcoin forum. join coin slack/telegram ask questions.

Also why would anyone buy tips from homeless men wolf ? he noob

yup. people doing TA on crypto are just retarded. the whole space runs on news and rumors. no meme lines can predict this shit.

because he's like that baller dude from wolf of wallstreet

if you look at the other traders who have been around longer than 3 months, you would know it does

or, much like every profession, people can be wrong and have different opinions? lmao
I don't know why this wolf retard keeps using 1 hour, he's wrong like 70% of the time with it

FA works on macro scale, TA for micro scale. For example a highly trending coin with upcoming news will obviously spike, but using TA you can still sell at peak and rebuy when it lowers a bit again. Only time coin keeps rising whole day without dropping once is because of some insane FOMO that comes every once in a while.
But yeah only using TA is retarded, which that twitter guy admitted to doing. Pretty sure most of his income comes from pajeets paying his support group.

On candlesticks alone BTC would bounce at 4000 wolf is just retarded

>Literal fucking proof in the op that it doesn't work
>that one doesn't count, guise

he fell asleep and lost .5 his stack on monaco, great "day trading"

>1 idiot who was wrong
>lol its all fake you idiots
>this is the same dude who sold monaco on the ragedump and lost 15 btc instead of waiting for the deadcat
he clearly represents all of TA, right?
imagine if you calculated the trajectory of a trebuchet wrong and then you blamed fucking math for it. clearly math doesn't work right?
this is you right now.

TA works when the whale group manipulating the prices love TA and draw meme triangles for real because they love this shit.

>lost 15 btc
I sometimes wonder how so many rich people can be this stupid.

>draw meme triangles and post em on twitter
>???
>dude lamborghini lmao

This. Retards don't realise that whalebots control crypto and then try to apply TA bullshit to it. Sorry, your self fulfilling prophecies dont work here otherwise we'd currently be heading back to $3000 like those GS kikes tried to fud the weak hands into believing with their meme line voodoo.

Ichimoku Clouds never lie

Don't ever take advice from people who draw lines on charts. Look at the candles and volume.