Mining ethereum

Hi guys.
I recently got 5 computers from my work. They are some dell workstations with integrated graphics. I have free electricity though, as I live on campus. Can I efficiently use these computers to mine ethereum? Thanks.

it will probably be better to mine monero

No, not with integrated

Now buy 5 actual graphic cards and power supplies

Only if you give sauce

I dont have sauce, sorry.

Is monero worth it?

Why not? Consider I have free electricity, I can leave this running for a year nonstop.

you won't have enough income to even cover a transaction fee
eth miners are mining with MILLIONS of CUDA cores
no way you can ever mine with integrated chips

Can you only mine with graphic cards? Isn't it possible to use CPU?

If you think masturbating is sex, you can mine with CPUs.

you get only 32 cores with the most expensive CPU in the world
a casual graphic card gives you 2K+ cores

You can but it's literally garbage.
I used a few of our Hypervisor host at work ~100 Cores.
I think it was like 20Cores same as a gtx970 or even more.

Right. So realistically if I bought 5 low to mid end graphic cards would this investment return in forseeable future?

No.
Buy BTC or Altcoins instead.

no if you look at the difficulty chart
100 GPUs is the minimum number that can generate some considerable income
and PoS is coming this year, that you probably won't break even before it's deployed

Ok, thanks.

Can I mine monero on cpu only?

Nvm I googled it. My laptop would be much more efficient than those 5 PCs combined.

are there any cryptos profitable for amateur miners?

Who's rig

Monero mining is extremely profitable if you have the hardware for it and electricity isn't too expensive. Paging bunkerbro, come in bunkerbro.

I've seen this photo a couple more times on Veeky Forums, more photos of that semen demon is highly appreciated.

>mining in 2000+17
>not silent mining your schools computer and rendering labs all day since 2013
you missed it

No, I posted this a month ago with almost the same situation.. people said to sell the computers, its not worth mining on em.

more from this grill plese

OP, was looking to do the same. Seems pointless with Ethereum switching off proof-of-work and to proof-of-stake right now though

5 gpus per board, 3 boards per row, 15 gpus per row, 90 gpus per rack, 4x4x90 = 1,440 gpus / 3 = 480 boards, let's say 1000 watts per rig of 5 gpus, 480,000 total watts / 1000 = 480 kw hours every hour, 11,520 per day. even if you're only paying like 0.05$/kwh, that's $576/day in electricity.