Help me

Help Veeky Forums
I don't know where else to turn, /adv/ are just telling me to kill myself.

I saw, pic related on /b/ a few days ago and went to investigate.
It was too good to be true and I thought I could make a lot of cash on this deal, even If I could sell a watch for $5 I'd be making a profit.
I ordered 10,000, for $0.00 at $2.50 for shipping each. I had just under $27,000 in my savings account that my Grandma had left me.
So, I dived right in and placed my order.
Then, I got an email this morning asking for the rest of the money before they will ship.
I was confused and they told me that, there had been an error with the computers and the watches were $75 each and $25 shipping! not $2.50.
So, they are now saying I have to pay them $1million, less my $25,000 or they will not ship me the watches.
I can't afford this and I can't afford to lose the $25,000 that they already have. I thought I could make that back easily by selling the watches on in bulk.
I tried to cancel the order instead, but they said that in the small print of the agreement a 2.5% down payment was acceptable for the initial purchase and is nonrefundable and the balance needs to paid in 30 days.
I starting to think this is a scam.
What do I do? I'm freaking out here.

File a chargeback.

Haha you seriously bought from the reseller and not directly from aliexpress?

Did you place the order on your credit card?
File a charge back with your credit card company.

Hire a lawyer and file suit. They will give you your money back in exchange for dropping the suit. That screenshot will win any case in front of a jury and they know that

They are a shopify store. If they go over a limit of chargebacks their payment gateway will shut them down.
If you threaten them with 25K$ chargeback they will refund you immediately.

It's 100% a scam. Why would it free dumb dumb? Contact your bank. They will soort it out for you

nigga, those are some of the cheapest, most bland looking watches I have seen in a while. good luck selling those....

>website error
>some kike tries to buy 25k in free watches
>get as much of his money as possible

They're doing nothing wrong.

Thuis do nog let thema scam you OP. And screw them.

I cannot believe you can be this, retarded this has to be bait

This retard probably paid via westernunion lol

Post this as proof in an email stating you want refund or you will chargeback. If not chargeback and let them get fucked

Bank say they will only do a chargeback if their is a legit issue and apparently I signed up to the terms when I purchased.

With an understanding you would pay $0.00 for the watches as per their website and billing...

would this be a problem???

It's not a website error, they do this on purpose to scam retards like OP. I saw them spamming this shit on /b/ a while ago, same text every time with a similar screenshot to OP's image.

it's hidden in the small print that they can alter the price post purchase and demand the difference if there is an error.

This right here. You need a lawyer, OP.

That's very shaky honestly and I highly doubt it would stand up in a court of law. Just ask them for a refund, if not chargeback, if declined go to an advise bureau and lawyer up

I bet you would fall for the Nigerian prince scam too.

I've tried the first two already and been told no.
I'll have to find a cheap lawyer i'm broke rn.

Just threaten with a lawsuit first before actually getting a lawyer.

Did you really send it Western Union? You're not getting any of that money back.

Go to a free advice bureau and ring up your bank explaining the situation fully, I'm not sure you have explained to them what has actually happened because they would chargeback instantly

When I clicked submit on the pay screen it had sort of hidden t&c's saying that this price was 2.5% of the final purchase price and it was a down payment with the balance being due within 30 days. They have a 120 day money back guarantee but that only applies AFTER the full amount has been paid.

It was the easiest way of doing it.

Thank you for your advice.
I will try all of these tomorrow it is getting late here and I haven't slept much for worry in the past few days.

Have you tried the western union fraud hotline as oppose to general?

That is false advertising and you would win if you actually took this to court. You can't advertise a price and than charge whatever you want because haha it's in the fine print. Look at Red Bull they lost a lawsuit because they advertised that their product "Gives you wings" and even provided a disclaimer on the commercials and can saying that it doesn't actually give you wings. Any normal individual could tell that it was obviously a joke, but nope they were still sued for false advertising and forced to pay out millions of dollars.

lmao holy shit

poor people deserve to stay poor when they do this dumb shit

why would ANYTHING be free?

even if that site was legit there is no fucking way you could sell that many watches. such a competitive niche you fucked up so bad man.

The second you threaten legal action you are getting your money back.
Get in touch with a law fag and tell him to call them and threaten and theyll give you your money back. Law fag will get a fee of like 1k for a fucking phone call but at least you get your money back

File it anyway. It is a 100% legitimate issue.
Shopify and card processors hate free+ shipping stores. They will have your ass covered.

You fucked up. I'm heavily into watches and you really fucked up op lmao.

There is no market for this dogshit and you would be sitting on it for years.

Mass produced Chinese quartz shitters not worth more than 50c each. You'd be working at a flea market for the next 5 years trying to offload these bucko.

I hope you don't get any money back as a lesson for this ridiculous stunt.