Sold my house and bought 85 bitcoins

So today,sold my house and bought 85 bitcoins.Will be living with my parents for 5 years now.Holding for 4-5 years.Either this would be the best decision of my life or the worst.What do you goys think?

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/6tfxq4/how_i_fucked_up_and_turned_600_btc_into_200_btc/
discord.gg/bwdbSVu
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I think we need proof.

ballsy for sure, if not LARPing

reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/6tfxq4/how_i_fucked_up_and_turned_600_btc_into_200_btc/

Just don't be like this guy. Don't even try your fucking luck. That is a big amount of Bitcoins and it'll be worth a fortune in few years. Do not squander it.

That sucks;but he made some bad calls.I'm a HODLER for life.

This would have been smart a year ago, now you're just trying to make up for being a day late and a dollar short like the rest of your life.

You will either end up broke or 5x your money tops, not worth living with your parents as an adult for five years and the stress. You're pretty much putting on hold the last five good years of your young adult life. If you own a home just scrounge up 10k and gamble on shitcoins.

No don't hold Bitcoin. Bitcoin may rise further but it's a piece of shit that will never become a usable currency. Slow transactions and high fees and disagreements in development. Get ethereum instead, especially while its at such a good price. Team is absolutely fucking amazing, Vitalik is a genius. $320 is a bargain for this, it'll easily keep growing. Another good one with much better potential returns is neo. Brilliant team, brilliant market. This is something I'd bet my house on. Another good one is ADX especially after this crash. All of, these are at great prices so you can buy a portfolio of the three, with ethereum as the largest holding, neo as the second largest and adx as the last.

its totally worth it

Will sell some bitcoins when it hits 5k.Thinking about getting some Ether and shitcoins

I hope you're right

Ethereum is just as stable as Bitcoin, and will easily surpass it. Obviously do some research first, but I highly highly highly recommend neo. I can't recommend it enough. You can buy enough so that you can live off the gas. Gas will be worth a lot more after 5 years since it runs the platform and is in low supply. buying neo and holding for 5 years would mske you a very rich man.

So today,sold my liver, both kidneys, sold my daughter into sex slavery, and bought 85 bitcoins.Will be living with my mum for 5 years now.Holding for 4-5 years.Either this would be the best decision of my life or the worst.What do you goys think?

pic related. it's my future slutty jewfu

you couldn't wait a few days? seriously nigger? you're not going to make it if you trade

Fuck off u Indian cunt.

5 times 400k over a period of 5 years is equivalent to a 400k/year salary for doing nothing.

Sounds worth it to me.

Should have bought NEO.

>Thinking that these shitcoins are going to become usable currency

Should i buy back into it today, or wait for it to fall further to like 3k like some anons say, or is it recovering or is this a bear trap.

how do i get money hacked into my paypal is it possible? i just need like$250 for my rent today omg someone please help me. i have a job. i cant get evicted

Send me at least 0.01 bitcoin to make it worthwhile and then meet me in the discord and give me your paypal details. I wont let a brother get fucked like this and i just cashed out recently

>less than 10 years ago someone sold a pizza for that much

discord.gg/bwdbSVu
Heres the Discord just drop your Paypal details there after or before droping at least 0.01 BTC so i know you arent a scamfag

Enjoy being part of the new Rothchilds in 2025.

Don't listen to this ETH Bagholder. BTC is king. And don't change your mind just fucking hold Bitcoins in a wallet and wait a couple of years. Don't fuck it up. 10% ETH is as much as I would hold.

10k btc

okay im going to trust you, if you fuck me omg its over for me, im going to do this, thanks bro. just give me a sec

The next correction is going to be monumental tho