Was Stalin right to order the mass rape of German women?

Was Stalin right to order the mass rape of German women?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XUZ8N9mCzLQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Was it an order or a "hey, if it happens it happens"

Objectively speaking? Yes

Well I mean after what happened to the Soviet women, it's just turnabout.

Absolutely not. Mass rape was too good for them, they should have all been shipped back to Russia where they would become the sex slaves of Soviet veterans.

He didn't order the rape of anyone.
Soviet soldiers could be and indeed were executed on the spot by their officers when raping german women, so they had to do it sneakily

I don't agree with your point, Russian women were attractive and obviously of more worth than German women.

>sneakily
Whoops my penis slipped in, how did that ever happen?

A little bit of both.

this, German women are totally worthless, I wouldn't even call it a rape

Clearly he means the Russian soldiers had to sneak the German women away and slip their penises in their semi-willing "victims".

I absolutely hate the German people and wish they had stayed partitioned, but no mass rape is never "right".

But its not like the German women didn't want it.

He didn't order it, OP, it just happened.

Wartime rape is the nature consequence of a poorly disciplined conscript army sacking a city.

How many Germans living today are Russian rape babies?

I think it is sometimes overstated, clearly only 30-40% of modern Germans are descended from Russian 'rape'

less than 4%

No, it was ordered and then claimed to be forbidden. Disgusting, godless bastards.

Very few, most of those who weren't killed in the process committed suicide aftermath.

He didn't ordered anything, slavs were subhumans who behaved like middle age troops. Actually the only order from the soviet command was in order stop these crimes.

Fuck, why do people rape. I'm not even a chick and that shit makes my stomach churn

Just fucking kill them, don't rape them you fucking monsters.

then that makes war boring

Considering how long humans have existed we all had ancestors who were raped at some point

> Was this mass rape good?

Stop being such a pussy.
>oh no he put his pee pee in my hole, this is truly a fate worse than death.

feels good man

wasnt that Marshal Zhurkovs order.

>raping an undeveloped child which often causes severe bodily harm and is often done by a group is fine because thinking otherwise would make me look dumb in front of my MGTOW faggo friends

Russian troops only raped their way to Berlin, which is far east in Germany. Even if they raped ALL the women in this small area and if 10% of them gave birth (they were not all in age of giving birth and they were not all in their risky days), there would be a ridiculously small number of russian childs. Considering a lot of them died, suicided or aborted, there is actually just a handfull of Germans descendent of Russian soldiers.

Several reasons
>in the horrors of war rape comes off as rather "normal"
>most soldiers are young boys, and young boys are horny as shit
>to the victor goes the spoils mindset

It was for the best

Bit sexist to refer to women as "undeveloped children" isn't it?
They will live on and get over it. My mother was violently raped, i'm glad she's not dead and so is she.

What are the arguments that it was bad?

>brainwashed communist drones
>rape

lol no

are you asking why rape is bad?

It seems a little bit optimistic to claim that most superior Russian fetus just randomly died, were aborted or grateful German women just randomly suicided, have you got a citation for this?

I was far more specific than that.

>no lewd photos of german and soviet women

>What are the arguments that [mass rape] was bad?

Specifically mass 'rape' of German women during the end of WW2 ordered by Stalin.

My argument is that rape is bad you autistic melon.

So is not stopping your country from invading and inciting mass rape in another country, you can't honestly say those women were innocent unless you have evidence every single one protested the Nazi government.

Underdeveloped children were raped too, you know. Deluded MGTOWfaggot

Only gently.

Holy fuck, why don't you just go back to /r/eddit you deluded bearaboo?

>have you got a citation for this?
Statistics.
Also that's the women who died, not the fetuses, they were simply killed in the process.
Although abortion was prohibited, 80% of registered medical acts in summer 1945 in the soviet sector was an abortion.
About 250.000 women died or suicided.
Helke Sander/Barbara Johr: BeFreier und Befreite
Seidler/Zayas: Kriegsverbrechen in Europa und im Nahen Osten im 20. Jahrhundert
Let's be realistic, there is almost no Russian baby left.

Does /pol/ honestly believe the Nazis never raped anyone and they were the good guys?

So what? They have their whole lives to get over it.

>MGTOW delusions
yes user years of trauma that MIGHT eventually be resolved is perfectly fine because muh dick
Бoг зaхoчeт! *гoлoдaeт*

>*stabs u and breaks ur arm*
CYKA BLAT! U HAV HOEL LYFE TU GET OVER!

What's a "bearaboo"? Sounds like plebbit jargon to me and an attempt to ignore the central issue here.

russaboo

So no actual citation then.

Yes i do, glad my arm is broken and i'm not fucking dead.
Now i have the chance to live a happy and fulfilling life.

I hardly think making an objective and rational assessment counts as "russaboo".

> "but-t-t she deserved it!"
Rape is bad. There are no exceptions to that rule.

>objective
>rational
Back to /r/eddit

Not my fault if you can't read German...

Why not?

You seem to have autism, or are extremely sheltered. Even breaking your arm through misuse is traumatizing, having somebody break it is worse.

Now imagine you're a 12-year-old girl who has been hearing about violent and lusty invaders for months, and they finally come, murder your family, and rape you for hours.

Yes user that's totally fine, daijobu, no biggie.
Find a rope you MGTOWcuck.

It's a sad day when you think being objective and rational is 'reddit' go back to /r/eddit.

Actually this is an English speaking board and you still didn't provide a citation.

>Now imagine you're a 12-year-old girl who has been hearing about violent and lusty invaders for months, and they finally come, murder your family, and rape you for hours.

Sounds like fun for a german girl.

Objectivity is impossible. Rationality is a /r/eddit meme. No, rejecting 'enlightenment' memes isn't 'sad'

You can stop being edgy now.

Because rape is for uncivilized animals and autistic melons like you.
And argument that raping someone because some other person of the same nationality raped someone of my nationality is retarded.

That's a philosophically and scientifically dubious claim

>Objectivity is impossible.

It's not about whether it's bad or not it's about whether or not it's a fate worse than death, it fucking isn't.

>Because rape is for uncivilized animals

So you agree that Stalin was right to order the rape of German women. Look at OP's pic.

>philosophically
Who cares what some masturbators think
>scientifically
Who cares what some redditors think
You're the redditor, though.

> "raping kids is ok because they'll get over it"
> being objective and rational

>it isn't because im le meaningless atheist man
>XDDD U HAEV HOLE LYFE TU GET OVER XDD
MGTOW delusion
'death' is not a bad thing

Nice try, Reddit,

No one said they would get over it. This is a strawman.

Holy fuck, i wasn't even trying to make you mad.
No i don't think temporary pain or trauma is worse than dying. Sorry faggot, but life is long and people are capable of moving on.

No, you literally said that.
No, one does not live a fulfilling life after losing everything and being brutally violated and possibly impregnated by foreigners.
You're ridiculously sheltered.
*cuts ur arm off*
U HAEV HOEL LYFE TU GET OVER, GO TO NORMAL NOW. CYKA BLAT!

> So you agree that Stalin was right to order the rape of German women. Look at OP's pic.
What even is this? OP's pic looks like a bunch of underage girls, which is even more disgusting. stop being edgy.

>temporary
ITS LE TEMPORARY SO IT DOESNT LE MATTER XDDD

>butthurt uneducated murican
lol
Here is a citation: "According to the register, 80% of the operations carried out in Senftenberg during the summer of 1945 were abortions. At a time when abortion was illegal." Georg Messenbrink
Happy now?

No I didn't.

See:

They look like they are in their 20s

You must have meant these fucktoys for Russian soldiers.

> temporary pain or trauma
> having psychological issues for the rest of your life due to being brutally raped a foreign soldier
We are reaching levels of autism that shouldn't even be possible.

Stop replying. The worst injury he's sustained was a fucking splinter in his thumb or a torn foreskin from overmasturbating.

Nigga they look 15, what the fuck are you smoking?

morally: no, no one should be raped let alone a full scale order of rape be issued

realistically: yes. To the victor go the spoils in war and depriving his troops of the women wouldve undermined his power over them

>implying you don't get over psychological trauma
>implying every woman who gets raped ends up with ptsd or something
My mother was violently and repeatedly raped by her husband, she ran away from him and became homeless.
She got over it and now enjoys herself quite a lot.

Only two of those are my posts.

>husband
Not even remotely the same you fucking retard, unless she was a child bride.

>realistically: yes. To the victor go the spoils in war and depriving his troops of the women wouldve undermined his power over them
Back to /r/eddit

We're talking about raping 12 year girls
not a fucking splinter in your thumb you mongoloid

>people are spoils

They look closer to 30 than 15.

>15
>with those legs
>with those knees

I thought we were talking about German women, when did we start talking about people?

> raped by your husband
> raped by a foreign soldier when you're 12 years old
yep I can't see the difference
youtube.com/watch?v=XUZ8N9mCzLQ

Why? If anything that's an even greater breach of her ability to trust and it's also far more prolonged.

yes in every war ever people have been counted as spoils, whether it's admitted or not

xD
Yes, I'm sure having one's family murdered is just as bad as a woman who is likely in her 30s and has given birth having a penis stuck in her.