Thoughts on Neo now?

Will it be the government approved ico platofrm?

How will its price react short term and long term?

Other urls found in this thread:

cnet.com/news/which-country-has-the-best-programmers-hint-its-not-the-us/
reddit.com/r/NEO/comments/6y7q49/a_statement_from_neo_council/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Da hongfei is in jail. What do you think?

Overvalued.380k please.

C'mon user. You know it's dead. Jump on into the real patrician coin....the water's nice and warm.

500k is about right dude. News could pop any second that shoots NEO into the stratosphere.

this thing should be 5$ max...this is the biggest shitcoin on market...overhyped and without any product

just because you regret not buying at $5 doesn't mean it's worth only $5.

you are fucking idiot

This. Glad I got out yesterday and when full omisegod. I wish I bailed earlier but I didn't expect it all to come tumbling down so soon, but I still made enough to buy like 800 OMG in the end. It doesn't have much of anything going for it anymore though.

I know. OMG is a dead coin walking.

Looks like a temp ban while they put regulation in place which makes it the platform all ico's must go through after that

I'm hodling much NEO.

Look at how stable the price is even with all this FUD shit spam everywhere. It's gonna moon this month.

thread full of chaotic opinions of bagholders and butthurt copers, wait a little for announcements and do some research OP and make your own call. You will get bombarded with FUD or fanatics shilling it from both sides otherwise

I agree. Biz is not a good place for NEO information.

It's probably the biggest hold atm. Could go both ways, short term I don't see this going anywhere until news is announced. Bagholders don't wanna sell for this low incase big news causes it to moon, people don't really wanna buy for ay higher incase China shuts it down.

Honestly I have no idea, everyone is talking about Onchain being in cahoots with the gov but the lack of confirmation from the team is making me doubt....I'm probably gonna sell on 9/11, hoping this QTUM shit turns out to be true.

Is Etherum still ok, how about longer-term?

Why do people honestly believe this meme? Digibyte became worthless after it failed to get a Citibank contract... Why in the unholy name of fuck do you people think it's more likely for an unproven relatively new startup company to get a fucking government contract granting them exclusive rights to oversee ICOs? Especially in a place like China that doesn't really have a fondness towards free and open markets?

Kill yourself, trip faggot.

It's almost impossible to reason with NEO holders. I think most of them are just new to crypto and haven't seen a bunch of other coins promise so much yet never deliver.

Where are the trips?

Anyone have the screencap of the guy saying something similar about bitcoin?

He announced he will reimburse all those who have participated in the ICO.
In other terms, retards who didn't sell and believed the chinese eth meme got BTFO'D HAHAHAHAHA !

Screencapping this for a month from now. You newfags are so impatient and clearly this is your first real dip.

>He announced he will reimburse all those who have participated in the ICO.
nice FUD, bro

>government supports blockchain tech
>they've literally said this
>still FUDs beyond belief
NEO will likely be a top 5 crypto long term. China is massive, has 5 of the top 15 largest cities in the world. Economists are telling people to move to China. Chinese are basically taking over Africa, buying up real estate in Canada.

I know right. The basement dwellers on Veeky Forums think China is gonna outright ban blockchain technology forever and let other countries take over this space, lmao. Not going to happen.

There is no such screepcap
Simply because bitcoin is meant to be a currency, unlike neo

The sooner you accept it the better

This one?

Holy shit ...fucking classic

On top of all of this, China has the best programmers in the world.
cnet.com/news/which-country-has-the-best-programmers-hint-its-not-the-us/

reddit.com/r/NEO/comments/6y7q49/a_statement_from_neo_council/

HAHAHA ENJOY YOUR BAGS LOSER

>China has the best programmers in the world
HAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

They're cheap, not good
Idiot

lol, k

They have ALWAYS had the reimbursement policy from the original ICO, but they are just reiterating it because the stipulations of the temp ban legally state they must offer this.

If you didn't know, the original ICO price of NEO was $0.032. That's 3 CENTS. It's currently worth $23 (with a high of over $50), if you can't do the math that's a +70,000-140,000% increase. Even with the BTC price increasing maybe 5-10 fold since then, why would anyone choose to take a refund for their NEO and send it back to the devs when they could just make more than 700 times their initial investment by just selling it at current prices?

A total of zero people are going to be completing a refund for their ICO NEOs, lmao.

B-b-but NEO is APPROVED BY THE CHINESE GOVERNMENT lol.
Yeah sure, those who got early in the thing made money, I'm talking to all the losers here who believed in the "chinese eth approved by the gov" scam.

I took heavy losses on NEO buying near ATH during the "return to normal" phase around 1.2 and got out at around 860 after making a little back by riding the waves before I finally said fuck it and went all in on XRP..
then I turned into an XRPmarine and lost even more before I said fuck it and moved to a different exchange.
I'm so glad I got out of NEO instead of just hodling like a fucking NEOmarine. XRP didn't eat shit because of the China news, but NEO died. Its whole platform was literally decentralized IPOs and being a new type of ETH.
This coin is dead. Enjoy your GAS dividends because they won't be returning much soon. This coin is going back below 250k.

most people here, including me, bought NEOs around $7, max. I know you're jealous, but try to keep it contained.

Btc is also Chinese approved or why are the mining farms still mining? Neo depends on icos which are all cancelled and Legal Chinese investors can't invest in it anyway.

The price manipulation on bittrex is massive.

Coin is dead for now

I bought at 0.025 and sold at 0.06. Could have made more profits but sold because I knew it was a PnD scam. Here there are tons of guys with bags now, those who bought above 0.08

g-g-guys i bought gas ! because it will appreciate in the future !
hahahahahahhaha noobs btfoed i actually feel bad for those who haven't sold with profits.

NEO is a top 10 or even top 5 coin long term. You guys retarded if you think anyone holding NEO is bagholding or if you think a coin with that kind of volume and market cap is a "PnD scam". It's probably not going to be reaching the $40-50 price point for a few weeks/couple of months so people that were unfortunate enough to have bought in there just have to be patient.

Also: "Dead on bittrex"? It is still the highest volume alt on bittrex and in the top 10 of 24h volume pushed.

All this is, is a bit of value stagnation because of the current legal climate of ICO projects in China, which NEO was going to be at the forefront of as a home-grown platform for them. When ruling/legislation is in place concerning Chinese ICOs, only the most serious, innovative, and financially backed projects are going to thrive. This is good for NEO and crypto in general, it's its extremely good for China as a whole to maintain their strong hold over crypto climate in general. When this happens, Chinese ICOs are going to explode over night.

yup. I think the issue is that these are mostly kiddies playing with their $50 lunch money, and if a coin isn't poised to moon 500% in the next day or two, it's shit to them.

"or if you think a coin with that kind of volume and market cap is a "PnD scam".
>he thinks market cap et volume (which are manipulated by whales and wash trading) are what gives a coin its value.
Ever heard of dot com bubble? Sure if theglobe.com had a 850 mio it means it's legit right?
Facts:
- almost no devs work on the code
- they just worked a little bit on it before the pump
- they just rebranded the thing + a conference (just marketing hype)
They just received millions from gullible foreigners money. They dont need to work again thanks to morons like you. If China banned ICOs it's because they know 99% of them are scam, NEO being one of them.

(((Someone))) big has been accumulating shit ton of NEO since the dib btw. so there must be a reason for that, personally I just held trough the dib and added some more at 20$, I'm sure its slowly but surely going to climb back up to 30$+ this month.

>- rebranded the thing + a conference (just marketing hype)
Moot point. All alts and crypto in general operate like this. Feature updates, conferences and news are responsible for adoption. In order for a coin to grow and appreciate in value it needs to be adopted and value perceived. Adoption occurs via publicity. This is not fucking rocket science, all coins undergo some kind of marketing/news hype, or get pumped/dumped based on news, so this really isn't exclusive to NEO

And I don't see the issue with rebranding. The project became more serious from when it started years ago and they wanted a more serious name/visual component associated with the project so it would increase the appeal. Even before the name change, the project was already hitting the mainstream news in many countries and was already up about 15,000-20,000% from ICO value

>- they just worked a little bit on it before the pump
If you actually bothered to follow the project and the community you would know that the core dev team does not push updates regularly to github. They have their own internal repositories they do their dev work on and only generally push major/milestone commits to the public. This is actually a fairly common practice for Chinese open source projects, and NEO is no different

>- almost no devs work on the code
NEO is a community driven project, and anyone can contribute to it. The few current core devs have shyed away from typical devwork and are focused on other things like the implementation of new core technologies on the platform. Which you would also know if you actually followed the project and didn't get your information from Veeky Forums.

>If China banned ICOs it's because they know 99% of them are scam, NEO being one of them.
It's a temp freeze to implement legislation on chinese-based ICOs. NEO project is actually not affected by this at all, and once the legislation is in place it will only strengthen the future ICO projects built on NEO and thus NEO itself.

>hurr durr the chinks just scammed the roundeye
>chinese_merchant_clasping_hands.jpg

NEO literally has one developer who was Guangzhou City's preeminent deep water diver. He developed this peculiar skill while still at school as during swimming classes he learned that he could hold his breath longer than any other student. His father eventually bought him professional diving gear and he would frequently take dips in the Zhujiang River Estuary, becoming one with the watery world and spending time among the weird and wonderful creatures of the Shizi Ocean. One day at depths he'd never travailed before he found a dead body. The cold, dead eyes stared at him, stared through him. there was an arm missing and bricks were strapped its lifeless feet. The developer brought this information to the police who contracted him to be their honorary police diver. The investigation into the armless man's identity was ongoing. The developer continued to dive. During the autopsy it was found that me unidentified man had a gold tooth with the captial letter B stamped onto it. Other identifying features lead the detectives to conclude that it was missing man Satoshi Nakamoto, a wealthy businessman and coding developer.

SELL

NEO has 7 developers you loser.

ITT: delusional neo bagholders coping hard

lol this cuck fake news faggot hes going to make a announcement that will make Neo Super Moon soon back to its glory

Nah don't believe it just because you saw it on Reddit. It LITERALLY has 1 developer, check their github.

exactly actually a perfect entry point for most of the fags that where crying the first time it mooned, new moon mission incoming but most troll cucks will be left in the dust

exactly this once they sort out the mess which is happening in lightning speed, Neo will be the one left at the top, let me translate this for the retards one word: Monopoly faggots this will be said in the next few days. Neo will fucking sky rocket

I think the Cryptomarket is slowly being recognized as a legitimate market by the governments themselves that's why they are banning or being more strict on ICOs as a whole. It would be bad for a big market to have penny stock scams as it would drive out future investors.

Aka get Neo.

>Monopoly
And that means we win. :)

lol the fuck did you even read it its quite the opposite Neo is fully going forward with the gov

Exactly here is my message for all the fags that think Neo is not a winner, go f yourselfs and go promote what ever shit coin your in too. We are going to the f moon, you can come in here to see us celebrate in the near future.

NEO TO THE FUCKING MOON YOU CUM BUCKETS.

CUMMING IN ASSHOLES.

And the centralization of Crypto and its formerly decentralized apps signals an end to world freedom.

there will be room for both centralized and decentralized crypto.

>t. neo-branded service unit #6446753 Hongfei-epsilon

$400

relax, citizen. you will feel at ease with all your assets permanently recorded on the NEO blockchain :D. it will keep you safe.

Da hongfei says news within the next couple days. If it's that the Chinese gov allows ico's on their platform we will hit triple digits in seconds.

>tfw the rumor of NEO "talking to the Chinese government" wasn't for government adaptation, but probably an audit done to see if they were part of the money laundering scheme/ pleading to make sure that they don't become illegal currency
>The rumor that made NEO skyrocket was literally the worst thing that has ever happened to them

Feels real fucking bad man

You think chinese don't like money? lol

Watch the government ban a company that is going to be a gold mine in the next 3 years *rolls eyes*

They like money

However like all governments they don't like it when people make money on something they don't have any control over

that's why NEO is giving them all the control they want.

Exactly user. By being compliant they will be given the keys to the middle kingdom.

We will be the riding their success as the first NEO holders. All others will sob and scream "chinks can't be trusted" while we will have made bank with this.