CHANCOIN GENERAL

CHANCOIN GENERAL

>What is Chancoin?
Chancoin is a community driven crypto made for use on Veeky Forums and other messageboards.

>How do I get coins?
You can get coins by making memes and playing games

###LINKS###

>Tipping extension
github.com/chancoin-core/ChanCoin-for-Veeky Forums

>Wallet
github.com/chancoin-core/chancoin/releases

>Public Roadmap
trello.com/b/zWUPZhk4/chancoin-public-roadmap

>Discord
discord.gg/p2UaTVj

>ChanCoin Official Website
chancoin.org

A birdie told me that Nova's chancoin wallet is going to be finally fixed today

Good, it only took a month.
What about tradesatoshi?
any news? I have some coins there still

from what I can gather tradesatoshi can take a while, their staff isn't very cooperative

>Chancoin is a community driven crypto made for use on Veeky Forums and other messageboards.

OK you got my interest. What do you need crypto for on chan? I spend a lot of time on 4 chan and it's always been free so far. Is there some arrangement like halflife or diablo you mean, where you'd buy things to use in vidya, or buying the video games.

I'm not a gamer so explain this is simple terms pls. Is chancoin a coin for gamers?

It's currently mainly used for tipping people on Veeky Forums and is distributed to posters that get dubs. Were also working on expanding it to twitch streams and starting an official minecraft server that would use it as a currency

What does it offer for tipping that BTC doesnt?

What do you see it being used for down the road?

Bitcoin's transaction fees are insane. In most cases it costs $5 to send a tip while you can do it virtually free with chancoin. Our block time is also 5x quicker.

Down the road it will be mass adopted by all the major imageboards and gaming platforms as a convenient way to tip and gamble. Check out the discord channel for more information, were working on a lot of interesting stuff right now

>Minecraft server

no fucking wonder everyone hates you, good luck with that.

>don't like what I don't like

>I have some coins there still
same.

Scamcoin is completely premined. Check block 1

Bump

For a memecoin Chancoin has some seriously devoted devs. They ended up spending a lot of their own coins to pay off the exchanges after the whole fork fiasco.

Bump

might just roll for the hell of it

You can do it for free with the real bitcoin, BCC, or LTC too.

What is the benefit to a coin specifically for webforums, why does this niche need its own urrency?

Ca8aXo3mzYJ4MrRd9HYscuX8p9Kq2s85A1

That is my address

If you posted with the right name you would have go coins user.

$4CHN:youraddress

$4CHN: Ca8aXo3mzYJ4MrRd9HYscuX8p9Kq2s85A1

$4CHN:Ca8aXo3mzYJ4MrRd9HYscuX8p9Kq2s85A1

Is this the general for Milocoin 2.0 ? I just want to make sure I'm in the right place...

Is it?

Try again by putting it as your name

Ca8aXo3mzYJ4MrRd9HYscuX8p9Kq2s85A1

I'm done trying to help you.

It's any kind of general you want it to be

Sounds interesting, will follow uou, guys

mis read this as chain coin every time and get confused at the positivity

>mis read this as chain coin every time

Are you dyslexic or something?

Rolling

Checked. How much does trips pay out?

Free coins!!!

I believe dubs and trips have the same reward. You also get 2 coins for every unique ID in a chancoin thread, regardless if you get dubs

Interesting....