Literal subhumans split into multiple factions who engage in petty squabbles amongst each other

>literal subhumans split into multiple factions who engage in petty squabbles amongst each other
>Spartans literally called the unified Persian state (the very same Persia which outlawed slavery thousands of years ahead of everyone else) effeminate due to them being so civilized
>one of these "city" "states" let its citizens vote, which shouldn't even matter considering how shitty their lives were
>macedonian chad comes in and conquers persia, so autistic that he keeps going to the point of exhaustion instead of focusing on what he has
>we wuz alexander

fuck off retard, greeks are as white as us, that is not at all
Also you didn't answer my question

Excuse my fellow turkish friend, everyone knows Turks are white as Greeks.

I'm Afghan you cunt
I probably should've specified that though before saying "us"

Out of curiosity, why do Persians always argue that they're white on the internet all the time? I never see any other MENA people do it.
Why are you all so pathetic?

Then Iranians should also be exterminated
I WANT NO CRACKERS IN MY CONTINENT.

>ywn live in a timeline where Persia crushed Greek boyfuckers once and for all
We could be exploring galaxies right now in the name of Ahura Mazda.

If you allow me to chime in;
Persians have an inferiority complex and they sperg it out by pretending to be white and european
Turks have an inferiority complex and they sperg it out by pretending to be erdoganists-mudslimes, even though they are edgy, probably atheistic kids.

I think thats because turks get a bad rep due to shitty immigrants and erdogan supporters (none of which browse chans a lot) so they blow off steam by pretending to be one of them, and trolling people.
Persians on the other hand live in their diaspora bubble, blind to the fact majority of the persians inside iran are quite conservative and quite religious.
Thats just my theory

Inferiority complex towards whom? We always crushed your caucasoid skulls. We just hate it when you associate us with your wh*Te subhuman kind

>me
>persian
No. Maybe eastern persian if anything. Good question though, someone post the Rock meme where he asks what his name is

I think it has to do with the fact that iranic peoples have had objectively more success than the arab tribes and north africans who kept getting EUROPE'd, and they're trying to cling to that superiority while at the same time working on assimilating into western society. That and the fact that a lot of iranic peoples, such as the ones in the caucasus and central asia, look like your average slav
fuck off allah akbar

>Inferiority complex towards whom?
I would have it too If my diaspora was bunch of uneducated anatolian peasants who cleaned shit, and my president was Erdogan. You are looked down upon unfairly imho, due to these factors you are always associated with the typical backwardsminded turkic diaspora or erdogan supporters even though you might not be either of them

i don't care what wh*Te subhumans think niBBa just don't associate me with ahl-e yakub

>I'm Afghan you cunt

With that nickname you kinda prove my point, but anyways, have fun trolling.

>than the arab tribes and north africans who kept getting EUROPE'd,
Lol Mate. Nobody got GREEK'd harder than Persians did.

new

Autism

>we wuz graveyard of empires n shieeeet!
That meme isn't even real you (f)ashtun

>HOTAKI DYNASTY
AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>implying I'm not half irish and my dad wasn't a tribeless kabuli that came from a wealthy and had a UN diplomat as a dad
>implying my great grandfather wasn't amanullah khan's best fucking friend
More western than (F)ersians or niggeroaches will ever be

You skipped the
>Taliban
>Mongols
>'Alexander empire' (it's Macedonian empire which fucking retard made this)
>Mughal Empire
>British empire

>More western than (F)ersians or niggeroaches will ever be
Good. The only relation we have with Westerners is the one a master has to his slave you wh*Te shit.

why do you even brag about being 50% wh*Te subhuman have some self respect

>implying I want to be Irish
>implying I wouldn't choose to be le full blooded nuristani
>implying race matters

Out of curiosity, what are your thoughts on your new Taoiseach?

>t. macedonian