OMG

OMG shows no signs of slowing down. If you want to get in now is the time.

ide say this was the last chance to pick this up under $12. news is coming soon

shill me harder daddy

buy omg
make shekels

partnership with Golem and 7/11

Fuck please slow down all my shekels are on kraken to take advantage of that sweet sweet margin

7/11. Now that's interesting and that would be huge. 7/11's are very popular in Thailand.

When will it dip after it reaches ATH?

Also all 7/11's in Thailand are owned by Thailand's largest company.

thinking about cashing out at ATH so if i do it will certainly double overnight

staying comfy in the OMG discord desu, hopefully this doesn't slow down

thanks for your sacrifice

day trading this would be retarded right now. Tons of new backers coming in, news coming up, info about omisego is spreading through tons of news outlets and youtube at this point

It might shoot past $30 and never come back at any given time.

Can confirm. Tried daytrading and still waiting for a dip

Shill me on this. I don't see how it will be allowed to operate in the US or really anywhere. The business model is basically illegal. Any gov could prevent it from being in software on the App Store. Or punish businesses who accept it.

Link?

What's the biggest gain you guys have made with crypto overnight? First time I've invested in a crypto hoping for a moon mission, what can I dream for Veeky Forums?

You just bought? Expect 4% bud, this coin aint going nowhere

Yea I'm kinda in this mindset too. If you extra liquidity, just rebuy when (if) it corrects. This will be a big month for OMG.

nowhere if you are impatient retard. Going to be so many pink wojaks a year from now.

If this goes to $30 in cashing out for a while.

Nah I mean I've been holding OMG since $6.50 a few weeks ago, but I wouldn't call it mooning so far.

Made 80% on ETH over the course of about 5 weeks.
Made 20% on OMG from 24 hours ago to now, feels good.

Guess what, OMG fags. I just bought some for the sole purpose of stopping it from mooning. Sorry :) We're going down to 190k.

made like 3 btc on GAS from $8.00 to $32.00

GET THE GAS

here's you're you

Let's take a second to mourn all the weak anons who jumped ship during the dip.

RIP

discord.gg/discord.gg/VpPrGmF

cirno is for love not bullying

sold at 233 bought at 256
never selling again

When lad? This week?

real jew here buy now hold for 7 days or regret it forever

Ah, the sell high buy low technique.

>Selling OMG

next push is happening right now

If this wall breaks moon is possible

Shit, I only have 111, this isn't gonna dip anytime soon is it, should I just buy ASAP to get in as low as possible.

31btc wall FUCKING ATE UP GET IN HERE

FUCKING A. SOOOOO FAST

I could only afford 15, fuck off.
Holding till $700.
I bought @ .00193500 and .00216700

Dear Investors,
Things in crypto world are happening so fast it is difficult to rely on one's knowledge only, that is why human relationships are crucial.

As you know I live on Polish/Russian border and just came back from dinner with my Russian friend who was present on Ethereum CEO Vitalik Russia meeting recently. He told me some interesting developments:
1, Vitalik told investors personally that he realizes that 90% of ICOs are scam coins and either people or authorities have to realise that. Vitalik criticizing their own platform ICOs is actually a sign of high intellect and sober-like assessment which definitely changed my opinion about Vitalik.

2. On the conference Vitalik was explaining the details of Raiden and Plasma, the latter of which is a child blockchain. Without going into details, the scalability of the whole network will be close to billion transactions per second which is not only faster than NEO and all other blockchains. It is faster than VISA. I couldn't believe that, but the guy I talked to is really tech-wise so I am sure he knows what he talks about.

3. On private conversation with investors my friend learned that Omise Go, together with Vitalik had a meeting with Taiwan Ministry of Finance. It is claimed that the whole country banking system will run on plasma and use OmiseGo. That is a very significant news, much more important than their previous `McDonald cooperation.

4. Investors said that once Plasma is introduced, the best dapps will be moved than under the supervision from Ether Team. Omise Go will be the first app on this baby block chain.

These are the most important things that I learned. It gave me food for thought. Each one of us is responsible for our own decisions, so I provide and share some news. The decision must be yours, I will write what I am about to do right now.

40BTC WALL APPROACHING

french bro was telling me this was gonna happen nice to know that if he bought when he said he was gonna he and all his discord would be pretty happy atm. Fresh BlogTM

40BTC WALL GETTING FUCKING REKT

tango down

solid post just bought 100k
thanks user

we 260k now boys

IT'S FUCKING GONEE IT GOT ATE

WALL IS DOWN WALL IS DOWN. I REPEAT WALL IS DOWN.

THIS SHIT IS FUCKING REAL. GET IN HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sweet jesus

SLOW THE FUCK DOWN I HAVE 5 DAYS WORTH OF SPENDING LIMITS TO GET INTO CRYPTO ASAP

SO FUCKING GLAD I HELD I LOVE YOU FUCKING JEWS

Warning: I am going to buy. Once I buy, expect a crash. Sorry guys.

Ask someone who sold his wife to some niggas last night to buy more of this shit anything? Got an extra 200 omg

all holes?

>implying he 'sold'
>implying niggas didn't just gangbang his wife with her consent only
>kek

which one

in either case they got ripped off LMFAO

Shits coming down so hard

Yeah, she loves to be gangbanged. She wouldnt do it unless i said so, Im the Dom. I just like to make some money off it, plus hearing her cum from the other room is pretty hot.

Yeah well she sucks good dick :)

WE ARE SMASHING THESE SELL WALLS :3

this isn't /pol/ bro, and no way niggers gave up 2 grand for that piece, lmao

>being this much of a faggot

HOW MANY OF YOU WEAK HANDED FAGGOTS ARE SELLING RIGHT NOW?
LET MY OMG MOON YOU FUCKS

Fucking gross wife. Also you're disgusting and there's no way she got paid 2k

You're stupid not to sell right now. It's going to dip one more time before the news and then blast off.

They wouldn't have put in 100 each but let's assume they did
user had 20 guys bang his wife for Internet money
He's either a pimp or a cuck. And real Playas don't marry bitches that's some lame ass Busta shit
Op is a cuck

6 guys it was only 340 each, craigslist bro, just put an add up and they will come

Selling now to buy the dip in 30 minutes.
It's so easy to make money.

what if you're wrong and it doesnt dip?

Congrats for the smart niggers who got in early on the OMG train, you deserve to enjoy your gains. But one does not jump in on a new coin that's already mooning like tthis. I'll wait for a price correction

what if god does exist?
when you guys buying in again

Where should I put my sell order?

Dont sell, it just broke a 85 btc high sell wall in 20 seconds, stupid to sell bros

mooning again

Sold for 26k, buying again at 23k

The sell wall wasn't broken, the person who placed it just cancelled the order.
How can you be so naive?
It will dip.

It'll dip again my dude. Whales will do everything in their power to make sure it goes down so they can accumulate more before the Golem conference.

i watched a 38 and 40 get eaten bit by bit. definitely not impossible to see happen right now

It's pressing against the ATH. 10% chance it actually pushes through.

Give me the rundown on how it's illegal

this

>he fell for the whale games

im just loling i got 1200 omgs im am pissing everyhwhere, if it hits 20 i get a year off basically to travel - but ofc i wont sell ill imagine i did and when im dying at teh age of 154 ill finally sell my omg out to buy a life extension shot and redo it all with whatever new dips they got in the futre

Pushing 260k and btc is still below 4.5k
Looks like we've recovered

should i sell now or wait a little bit longer?

It's not and he's retarded. No different then btc operating in the US. If anything it's less bullshit considering they are a pre-existing payment gateway company and cover ever legal stretch.

He's just a mad non omisebro

Do I srlsy have to update every transaction by hand on blockfolio? OMG -> BTC and I still have to change BTC manually?

yup

Or you can make a better app.
(Spoilers I am working on a better app.)

FUCKING GET SOME

I have 56 OMG, does it make sense to sell and buy with the next dip or are the fees just gonna fuck me?

LETS FUCKING GO

Make sure you make it slap a fee on you for every time you refresh and give it its own coin that you can artificially control the value of.

Consult your crystal ball....
I've made way more holding through dips then trying to ride waves.
Remember: time in the market>timing the But that's just my 200 satoshis

How would 0.25% fees fuck you?

JUST USE ETH TO BUY ON THE DIP!

Do some simple math and see if the number of extra coins you get from selling and buying the dip are more than the coins you could have bought the fees you paid.

Oh I was just going to sell it for money.

got i at 263

depends on how much u bought them for, i got mine at about 1$ and still havent sold to get my profit, im going to put in 240 or so omg to get 10 eth and but again lower at this dip, if i t ever dips

Support is building. New revised estimate: 30% chance of breakthrough tonight.

bought them at 189k