Went all in at 2.95. Save me anons. Im tying the noose

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Waltonchain/status/904638545721044992
youtube.com/watch?v=7PsLdeyAXI8
etherscan.io/token/0xb7cb1c96db6b22b0d3d9536e0108d062bd488f74#balances
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

well done

good call

Miss Clinton is on board the WTC train so I'm confident this will success for us all the way to millions my friends.

>all in

kek i have 4k waltons but I never go more than 20% into anything but BTC/ETH

but seriously will get there again hlod. should of got in for half or less than that last few days

I invested about 10k at the top. I refuse to sell. The last time I listened to biz I ended up selling my AntShares at $5. Never again. WTC has a solid team with a low market cap so I'd honestly be shocked if I never make the money back.

hahahahahahah

I got in for a few bucks at 1.65...patience.

>selling my AntShares at $5
rreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

>he thinks walton is anything like neo
>he hasn't witnessed the binance pump and dump schemes

Penny stocks on roids
Lul

His name
Was CHARLIE
FUCKING
WALTON

don't worry user, i bought in at 1.10 and i'm going to make some money, it will all be okay

I bought mine at 1.50 sold by the same price after the dip, bought it again at 1.90, lost even more money. I'm not even selling anymore, Walton and yoyow already got more than half of my wallet value... The damage is done and I already consider myself penniless... So I will just hodl that shit. HODL user, THE DAMAGE IS DONE.

I would honestly rather see WTC go to 0 than sell at this point just to see it go up later.

>going all in on shitcoins, why OP?

We fucking try to manipulate you, but bad that we are, we never learn something so stupid.

Yeah, i think like that too.

Why this dip?

In Walton We Trust

Because the Chinks banned ICOs and the market shat itself

>Implying you have money for a piece of rope

B-but...
twitter.com/Waltonchain/status/904638545721044992

People panicked after the news about China banning ICOs, and as western fags don't know shit about the east, they thought Walton was affected. I like their team more than others, as they actually go to places and universities to share their ideas and seems more than just a linkedin picture, like many we see around.
The market Walton is aiming is huge, and I feel insecure, of course. But i feel like that about every other cryptocurrency, even ether.

This ensures i will never buy it.

it's a shoop, retard.

I'm actually really fucking surprised it didn't recover as hard as other coins. Really fucking sad that we had one whale dump millions of coins at market price which prevented it from recovering today. Maybe we'll see it back at $2+ this week.

Yes, hopefully. It has been only a few days... Let's see how Walton plays by the end of the month.

Walton is destined to become an enduring
gook scamcoin meme.

WaltonChain @Waltonchain 3 minil y a 3 minutes
Plus
Regarding WTC Wallet: We've mentioned it in tweets, let me re-address again: Wallet will be out in Oct, along with our parent chain. $WTC
À l'origine en anglais

MOON

I do believe in Walton! I do! i do!

told you idiots WTC was a scam. cut your losses, get out now and put ur money into OMG or something to recover.

>losses, get out now and put ur money into OMG or something to recover.
I only wished they traded OMG on Binance or WTC on Bittrex

Convince me user, whats omg has that Walton don't have and why omg will prosper?

lol it's showing early signs of mooning hard right now.

ITS HAPPENING

told you idiots not to buy it, elaborate scam by the pump and dump crew

if you mean pump the space engines and dump the lambos on the moon then you're right

WE ARE THE WANTON MARINES

Aye lost over $500 on this shitcoin.

Honestly I think binance and walton were both shilled like crazy. The whole thing is a giant shill scam.

I bet more than half of the posts ob biz, tiwtter, reddit etc are shills, probably more. Just automated programs and/or actual wagecucks posting shit when they are told to by a central authority.

I remember on the 2nd after it reached a peak and then dropped a bit it was being shilled HARD and it just keeps tumbling down, good sign of whales selling into suckers that think they got a bargain on a coin going upwards.

Me 2 hours ago: I lost all my money on walton, my life is a mess plz gib 0.05 btc
Me now: FUCK YOU NIGGERS THIS SHITCOIN IS GOING TO THE MOOOON.

do it right
youtube.com/watch?v=7PsLdeyAXI8

I lost like $6k but I'm confident I'll end up way in the green as will anyone HODLING.

The #3 richest WTC holder got scared and decided to dump his shares of WTC after the rumour that China will ban all cryptocurrencies within its jurisdiction.

The thing is Walton is based in Hong Kong. Irrational decision by the whale, but shit ain't a scam. etherscan.io/token/0xb7cb1c96db6b22b0d3d9536e0108d062bd488f74#balances

No shit retard that's why we've been saying, don't buy the overly shilled coins that you haven't even researched
If it popped up out of nowhere and suddenly there's 5 threads about it in 2 hours, don't fucking buy it

>tfw when you got in at .53 cents
>tfw you sold at 3.00
>tfw you bought the dip at .67 cents