In this thread, we say nice things about ARK

In this thread, we say nice things about ARK.
Fudders not welcome

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hpGAvmEVQTo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Awww, the arkies need their lil safe space.

ok. no-arker here, wish I hadn't sold at 2.00

we mooning tonight boys?

I smoke pot and stutter before I check the ARK losses, good coin

>Buy into Ark at $2
>It constantly fluctuates between $2 and $2.80 for weeks.

This coin is hard to hodl.

tfw biz has objectively the best delegate

I was torn between throwing my 4500 on myst or ark back a few months ago. I chose wrong and ended 2k down instead of 6k up

My first altcoin. Hope I'm not let down. But I bought with BCC fork proceeds so fuck it.

What's the first thing you will buy when ARK reaches $10?
I'm thinking about a nice holiday in the Alps

holding till $50.

Are you staking it? Vote for the biz classic delegate

more ARK

i already took one

rented out my place on airbnb in los angeles and used the extra margin to fund the trip

free trip. cabin in the alps (val thorens) for 26 usd a night. Most americucks don't understand how much cheaper the rest of the world is. airfare 199 to Paris, train from paris to alps 73 usd. DONE

if you live in a non-pajeet/flyover country shithole you can always do the same

Board the Ark
youtube.com/watch?v=hpGAvmEVQTo

Well that pretty much the plan.
Find a cheap place not too far from the skiing hotspots, buy skiing passes for a couple of days. Then drive around the region exploring the mountains.

WE

WILL

NOT

SELL

>implying anyone paid to stay in your section 8 shithole

Our pump has arrived

Whoa, it literally recovered in 1 day

WE ARE THE ARKIEMARINES

1. main dev was fired from lisk
2. community manager (cannabanana) is an absolute joke
3. wanchain, blocknet, komodo, etc do exactly the same thing

it didn't even drop below 50k, meaning it didn't even dip properly.

That's how strong ark is.

1. for office politics / differences in visions, not because he's a bad dev
2. keeps retards in check and owns a successful business
3. they don't

The conference yesterday revealed to the world the stuttering potheads that run this scam.

Price has already tanked 10%. Once it breaks through the $1.50 resistance the panic will begin and small holders and speculators will begin to offload, with the whales already long gone.

Once it shoots through the $1 mark, unabated FEAR will ripe through all ARKies. With all those who dumped their current accounts into this scam twitching at their arsehole continuously while refreshing bittrex.

The $0.50 mark will be met, the largest panic in history will ensue. The final deluded Nodes will begin to go offline, and wagecuckers with their engineering salaries loaded up in ARK will be left with it stuck in their wallet, unable to move it to bittrex to salvage some self respect.

The price WILL tank at this point to sub $0.10, and most probably sub ICO levels.

From that day forward the deluded Arkie wagecucking engineering nerds who bought this coin thinking it had fundamentals will go back to their jobs, with no money in their current accounts, to be made redundant by the next wave of pajeets arriving to undercut their wages.

Deluded ARKies will hold bags FOREVER, with no job, no money, and no crypto.

I warned you ARKies. There's still time to get out. Sell NOW.

Don't be deluded, don't be an ARKie.

Dump your coins arkys

$5.00

Can't wait for moonman and uncle chang to steal all your ark

they've been perfect these past 2 months go away heem

>muh heel boogeyman

im heem

Can't wait for the power tripping biz_classic moderators to steal all my ark

feels comfy gaining more ark daily from my voted delegate.

you don't have to vote biz_classic idiots, they have a really nice payout scale but...its biz so who knows. I might switch to them sometime but expect my daily payments or switch my vote lol

get out

so how is this different from blocknet? not fudding just would like some insight

huh?

Isnt that the delegate that stole from it's voters?

Blockchain interoperability is a single facet of Ark, whereas that feature comprises the entirety of Blocknet

Besides that, better dev team and UX designers on Ark

>wasting all that ark cause youre too stupid to switch to weekly or monthly payouts.

What do you guys see being ARK's price next year on this day?

I'd guess around 200k SATs.

That was biz

Biz_classic is the renaissance, and is literally one of the best delegates to vote for

Pegging it to BTC doesn't make sense because of how unstable BTC has been

$23 in a year exactly

I'm sure Ark might bounce back one day

>burning 0.7 ark a week in rewards because your delegate is too stupid to do custom pay schedules
your loss. the rest of us are enjoying our weekly and monthly pays from biz_classic

Nah, that was biz. biz_classic is the new delegate ran by the people who were doing all the work for the guy who ran the old one. They've been great so far

maybe. but it is an immaterial difference. jarunik is a trusted member as well, or wouldn't have the votes. the whole point of delegated voting is so not everybody votes for the same person

>pegging to btc doesn't make sense
>pegging it to a currency you can't buy it with makes sense
wat

Have you actually done the math to see if you'd make less with biz_classic? Your wallet is smaller than mine seemingly and biz_classic gives me the largest payout. Smaller wallets get a larger % too so you'd be earning closer to 100% than me

10k ark staking comfy at biz_classic here. Haven't missed a single daily pay.

fuck ark hahahaha hfuck fark HAHAHAH FUCK ARK ARK IS DEAAAAAAAAAAD NIGGA

I thought it was going to fall further so I sold at 53k rebound after lowest ~48k. It did not fall further and my buy order was not filled. This is not the first time I have done this to myself.

Jelly as fuck. How much are you getting daily?

The stole from a voter cause he hurt their feelings in the discord.

more hurricanes.. board the ark

You talking about the guy who sperged out and was told he was blacklisted but continued to vote for them anyway and was also stupid enough to make it known which wallet was his?

no. I'm paranoid as fuck and think registering with them will give them my IP for them to hack me somehow

I dont know about that, I just saw the screencap where the delegates were laughing about blacklisting him. Seemed shady af to me.

basically the dude was a dickhead about not getting grandfathered and they would have if he wasnt such a dick, then he started blowing up so they kicked him.

Good. He deserved it. He's the only person theyve blacklisted and everyone agreed.

OK so you proved me right. They got their feelings hurt and took his money. And that's not shady? You kids are really stupid.

Yeah, I was in the discord server. He got mad that he messed up voting and didn't get grandfathered status so he started spamming the discord and harassing everyone to the point where he had to be banned because he wouldn't calm. I mean, think about how much of a spergout he has that 2 /pol/ users had to ban him

Who's "everyone"? A handful of losers in a chatroom?

The moon man guy seems like an absolute cunt.

>kids
>hurt feelings
>took money
You type like heem. Fuck off back to /sp/ heem.

Not really, he was rude and asking for something. they didnt give it to him and was abrasive to him. So as moderators they banned him.

I wish they had the ability to take that guys money. He was a fucking retard

>harassing everyone
Were you literally shaking?

It was the fact that he kept spamming the server with his spergy ramblings. He was told he was blacklisted so I don't know what he expected continuing to vote for them

Can someone explain to me how this became a thing

He's a cunt, but you should be an emotional bitch if you're investing anyways. emotional discipline is a key characteristic to as successful individual

>He was told he was blacklisted
Before or after his weekly payout was withheld?

Nah, it's just a little hard to chat with people when a guy is sperging out non-stop. I'm glad he got banned, frankly

what weekly payout, he hadn't even been there for 3 days and was spamming the delegates to give him a grandfathered status because of his own stupidity

Before, when he was banned from the discord server

we mewn now

>only up 24%
>have to go to work again tomorrow

Wrong. It was after. He made a thread asking if anyone didnt get their payout and moon man posted that they blacklisted him and withheld his payout. Thats a piece of shit move. But you seem like a little friendless underage dork, so I wouldnt expect you to understand.

heem, you were told you were banned and blacklisted when we kicked you a month ago.

You chose to continue voting for us and that's the risk you took. We just never got around to adding your address to the blacklist because we were busy implementing new features to the delegate website and payout system.

You fucked up. Own up to it and move on. Stop acting like an autist and shitting up Veeky Forums

He was warned two months ago. It just didn't happen and he thought he was safe, despite the previous warning.

Weird how the timeline keeps changing. Did the biz_classic delegate even exist 2 months ago?

Heem, just go to sleep man. it's getting late and you've got school tomorrow.

Make me, bitch. Oh wait you cant cause youre just an obese chink on Veeky Forums.

Get back to work on my passive income machine, bitch.

Timeline hasn't changed, kys loser. Timestamps were posted. biz_classic is almost 2 and a half months old now and hit Top 51 June 28th.

Yes? They did 100% payouts for the first 2 months which ended on August 23rd. You seem to have a shitty memory because the timeline never changed

We've existed for more than 2 months. If you check our site, we said we were giving 100% payouts for 2 months, which ended on Aug 23rd.

Shit like this is why you were banned and blacklisted.

Didnt this moron brag about how his personal info was public knowledge?

>Yes?
Are you asking me a question? Or are you one of those insecure little bitchboys that needs to use a question mark cause you lack confidence?

I only have 825 arks, Is it even worth moving it to the wallet? How much I would earn daily?

>obese
>Uncle Chang
Really? Heembro, you seriously need to get some rest man

Go eat a dog, gook. Or I'll have Present Trump bomb your country again.

>these guys are scammers
>im still voting for them though

>can't refute anything so he focuses on insulting a question mark
Absolutely pathetic, man

Yes. I'd guess about .2 ARK.

Be asured though... there will be no place for those without faith on the ARK!

classicdelegate.biz/calculator

but he lives in America, civil war? is Heembro actually Nostradamus enraged?

is this guy legit retarded?

Imagine being stupid enough to dox yourself on Veeky Forums.

I can't believe we've found a fudder more pathetic than Malarkie

~80 Ark a year

Imagine being stupid enough to out your wallet to the delegate you've been blacklisted from

Absolutely worth it. Even as a 200 ARKlet I'm happy with any passive earnings.

Not just that, but his account name was "heembro"

lol wgaf, I'm already back in with a different wallet.

Thats the best part. I get to bully this dork and he still makes me money. He's literally my bitch.

>heem is literally admitting to getting cucked by his superiors