About to drop $800 on some BTC

about to drop $800 on some BTC.

I'm thinking:

>700 BTC 100 LTC

>is now a good time to buy?

>is now a dead-cat bounce?

>should I wait for it to drop again?

dont buy ltc
as for btc it depends on what the chinks do tonight, if the panic selling is over then it's only up from here, if not then it will be a good time to buy tonight as it will probably be the last low dip

dont buy. ever.

Just do the coinbase special: 60% BTC, 20% eth, 20% ltc. Safe and diversified

>diversified
>BTC crashes and everything else follows
lol

this is actually the perfect time to buy, this is the breakout run op, (no bullshit i do TA), if holding long term go like 80% btc 20% ltc, if mid term id buy a bit more ltc atm and sell in a week or month for 100 each

no LTC you say?

investing this for my moms. and I'm reading the replies to her

she wants to play with 100 worth of LTC but is thinking against it after I read her your post

$800k? Or if $800, who cares just buy. Lots of people believe in bitcoin and think it will hit $500k+ or even $1m+, if so buy and hold, check back in 5 years. You'll be a millionaire, regardless of what happens in the next few months.

fuck your mother if you want fuck

at the end of the day it is her money but ltc is a really risky investment that could go either way, but if 100 isn't worth all that much to her and she has a gut feeling about it then go ahead and see what happens, you might see a golden egg in the future, it's just that to me the growth rate on ltc is sketchy but im just some dumb neet

trying to convince her to buy all LTC until 100 each but she wants somthing "already established"

Set buy orders at 4200-3600

I didnt say all LTC, i said a higher ltc ratio than 80/20 btc/ltc if they were holding for mid term

I know; I was just saying that I was independently trying to get her to go all LTC.

we won't be placing the order until sabbath is over tonight

>sabbath

My advise is go slower, OP.

If it's a dead cat bounce, you could lose half of your money in a day and your timely is bad.

If the drop has reversed, then your timing is good. But since you dont know, go little be little. Don't just throw down 4 million and hope for the best.

Bitcoin the idea is where the growth came from, FOMO only came later. Research and understand the idea, and you'll understand why LTC is a solid bet for now and why BCH will replace it, and BTC, in the future.

I'm also investing for my mom and we've done well so far but she doesn't understand what Bitcoin is, like you so she thinks it might be a bublble.

Educate yourself.

Easy does it, "scale your investment" to minimize risk. My opinion is we're seeing a dead cat bounce.

>BCH
I thought you shills left after the pump and dump a few weeks ago?

who gives a shit - its 800 bucks - thats 1/5th of a months rent in a non pajeet tier city

>Christian
>Seventh-Day Adventist
>Using the lunar-solar calendar to find sabbath, which is on tuesday this month
>Hitler wasn't the bad guy of WWII

it is literally my moms life-savings that she wants to use to build a tiny house

>Seventh-Day Adventist
holy shit never even heard of this
is this hipster Protestantism?

Don't listen to shills calling other people shills, OP.

DYOR and come to your own understanding.

I'm only calling you a shill because of the blatant shilling that was going on for the coin before it crashed back down

fuck man I have 50k as life savings and i wouldn't even gamble 800 on buttcoins
go ahead :)

800 bucks lol I thought he meant 800 BTC.

There was nothing blatant and it wasn't shilling, there are people out there who believe in p2p which is the concept of bitcoin.

just don't be a retard and panic sell on a dip

I have iron hands and I'm making my mom Xfer to a paper wallet as soon as she gets the BTC. she doesn't even know how to sell and if she asks me to panic sell I'm going to slap her face

>obvious pump and dump rise
>THIS IS THE LAST TIME IT'S GOING TO BE ABOVE 700 BETTER GET ON THE TRAIN BEFORE IT TAKES OFF
>BTC BTFO BCH IS NEW KING
yup, no shilling whatsoever for chink scam coin

wait for about 13 hours and then buy. That will be the bottom for the next few weeks. It may dip to 4300, and then from there we go to 6k, capiche?

People have fanatical belief in p2p, and bitcoin wouldn't be where it is without them.

Io imply that someone must be paying them is disingenuous and gives the appearance that someone is paying you.

Qtum will double your 700 in a week easy before btc gives you 20% lmao

> Just do the coinbase special: 60% BTC, 20% eth, 20% ltc. Safe and diversified

Don't you mean 30% BTC, 10% ETH, 10% LTC, 50% Fee?

TRUST ME, get mostly eth, and a little btc. ETH has huge shit coming out later this month.

all in litecoin

dont be a pussy
everyone knows its the most undervalued normiecoin right now

p sure litecoin gonna easily be $150 in late october.

Don't go more than 5% on crypto ever.