SHIFT IS DEAD

All the devs quit because the lead dev wasn't paying them. It's all over the Ryver. Get the fuck out. Took me 30+ minutes to transfer because all of the forgers are dumping.

Other urls found in this thread:

alwaysonline.io/
shiftnrg.org/newsletter-july/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Source?

Sold at 90k before the scam drama, feels good senapi

Go look in their Ryver. Obviously the lead dev isn't going to fucking announce that his project is dead.

The hell is Ryver?

>Another shitcoin eats dust

And nobody fucking cares

basically a slack clone

Like a slack

YES HE'S RIGHT, PLEASE SELL
this is exactly what happened!

still tripled my money so I'm not too butt hurt. Granted I ended up with almost the exact same BTC amount. Ah well. didn't lose anything so that's what counts.

shut the fuck up you loser. SELL YOUR SHIFT

Reminder

Kinda not really surprising. The hottest news in shift right now is that a crypto development team managed to make a website.

Wow.

real news or fake news?

it's real, devs dumping right now, GET OUT OF SHIFT

Give proof of gtfo

Look at Bittrex and you tell me.

HE'S TRYING TO HELP YOU
sell your shift!

ITS ACTUALLY CRASHING!!!! GET THE FUCK OUT ANONS!!!!

No he's not give a screenshot or fuck off

Dude. Log on to their fucking Ryver and see for yourself. I literally told you where to find the information. Don't expect me to spoon feed you everything.

Shift is going up in value currently wtf are you guys talking about

jan the MAIN CODER and owner of ALL the servers left the team.
They literally have no one to continue develop now because he has all the information needed to.
This is SIGT 2.0
Get out now!

Have you looked at the chart recently?

> its just a dip, r-right guys?

no fuck you, take a screen shot of the ryver chat then ill believe you. pic related indicates that someone is buying alot of shift. fuking buy wall at 29 isnt even big enough to warrant th kind of fear you are trying to generate.

shiftie BTFO

There you fucking go. I tried to help you, but no, you couldn't be assed to do some minor research to confirm. Asshole.

thanks kind user for saving lives, yer doing gods work.... here have a she hulk

Honestly, I know fuck all about shift and even I wouldn't take all this dump bait.

Is this baby's first acquisition and pump I wonder?

>i dont know shit about this
>but let me tell you whats going on here
Wew lad. sell your shift

nah i got my foot in the door for this crypto thang when jihan first pumped bcc, thank you kind user for saving me.... could i interest you in some....espers?

DESU I'm thinking about going in another btc. This is comedy gold

Dont do it.
DONT YOU DARE

see screenshot above

I mean I could just put it into ark or Sia..

Put it into sia, the main dev just left ark too! what a coincidence!
Sia is the pinnacle investment here

All the devs didn't quit you fudder. 2 devs quit because they've been working for rise.

Have fun selling your valuable AF SHIFT bags you retards. There will always be more devs.

>the main dev just left ark too
This didn't happen.

feels like ark, lisk, shift, and rise are just 4 colluding projects

>the main dev just left ark too
NANI

No ones going to want to work for them if they don't pay. Not to mention even before these devs quit they were months behind on Phantom. Maybe it'll be revived, but it's absolutely not headed in a good direction.

why would there be a fucking buy wall if they were dumping you stupid nigger
lmao

Fake

That wasn't a screenshot tbqh, it was a very clearly snipped/cropped image

Lol look at this dude solely fudding shift probably trying to acquire cheap bags. 2 devs quit because they were working for rise and weren't contributing to shift anymore.

LMFAO

Domraider isn't a dev and this is a very poor inspect element and is over 140 characters.

Dude. Face it. Shift is a useless shitcoin.

Why do people do this?

Really dudes, nice try but I'm really gonna holding with y'all over the next two years (especially if it's gonna be like this). Please keep me full of chuckles :D

Watch as more poor gullible Veeky Forumsrealis are fudded out of one of the best low market cap projects in crypto right now by 2 assholes who are probably in telegram snickering over cheap bags.

Really gonna enjoy*

I give up after that fucking retard said the only real screenshot in this whole thread was clipped and shopped.
You'll destroy yourselves

see ya'll at 1 sat.

Yeah I got out a few days ago after reading about the devs. Long live substratum I guess

I thought jan was leaving almost two months ago?

shiftys starting to sweat

Lol what a shitty fud, you have to be a retard to sell because some anonimous tells you to sell

Shift actually isn't useless. Phantom is in test net. 2 devs leaving to chase their ICO. Shift will live.

sell all your valve coins!
headcrabs have turned the devs into zombies!
black mesa crypto is about to blow!

Uh, test bet doesn't mean shit my friend. It was supposed to be main net months ago. Also sea trips was the server guy, cant have a test net without servers. Also, Maidsafe is considerably further ahead in this space anyways.

>no servers to use the net on even if it is finished
>2 devs left to a competitor about to give all their work away
>they can't even manage to put out a news letter, let alone do anything of value
Coins dead m8

So what do you guys think of the oxycoin ICO they started?

Well I googled it and it thought I misspelled oxycontin which is a great look

Lol same happened to me at first...

Its basically like a mobile coinbase clone with a FIAT gateway to buy crypto. Crypto wallet with a "global address book" so you can send whatever crypto to someones name or email instead of some long retarded wallet address. Would be good to get more normies into crypto but IDK if they would be able to pull it off. Seems like you need some connections or at least a legal/compliance team and it looks like they don't have either of those.

Fill your bags shift is cheap, only two non Dev team members left, rise and upcoming oxycoin are just shift clones.

>tfw only 275 SHIFT

Lisk, Ark, Shift, and Rise is all 1 big scam?

Rise was sold in a ico, they had no Dev, so the Dev that left shift cloned it for rise, his bags weren't full enough, so he's making a new shift clones called oxycoin

This is exactly what he said

@team
It is with great regret to inform you all that @seatrips and I are resigning from Shift.
We have enjoyed working to bring Shift where it is now for the last 10 months, but we have faced incredible resistance from Ralfs and Goldeneye regarding rights, obligations, and most importantly compensation. We cannot afford to invest any more of our energy and time at this point, it’s a never-ending discussion that will likely never conclude.
Rise:
- The Rise Team asked us to help them out. Seatrips and I invested countless hours to set up their new mainnet and we do not intend on sharing the compensation we received with the individuals who did not contribute.

Oxycoin:
- Before starting Oxycoin, I asked Ralfs to collaborate with us on the project. In my opinion (which coincides with many others), a mobile platform such as Oxycoin will contribute to increasing adoption and growth of the existing dPOS projects. Ralfs told me a mobile application was unnecessary and that I should only focus on Shift.

Discussion:
- Ralfs wants to get paid (500,000 RISE) by us for forking Shift (like Shift forked Lisk).
- He is paying new members whilst having an unpaid debt for the 10 months of hard labor with old dedicated members like seatrips, mq, goldeneye and myself.

Seatrips and I regret this situation very much as we both believe in Shift and want to continue working on it. Ralfs fired seatrips for having a different opinion, and threatened us with a channel mention giving you all "the facts" like he sees it. He also told me to take a step down from Shift last month because of my work on Rise and Oxycoin, and ironically now demands money for something he did not collaborate on entirely. We will not accept this unethical way of doing business. Why should Shift Team members have to work for almost a year without payment? This is truly unfair treatment and consequently we must part ways.

We stand by our ethics, thus everyone from Rise and Oxycoin that deserves to be paid will actually get paid for their work.
In conclusion, to stop the discussion with Ralfs - and therefore letting him win? - we are parting ways with Shift today. We cannot continue working with people who are unethical and refuse to pay us for our work.

Good bye, we wish you all the very best in your future endeavors.

If you have enough icos with the same coin, surly youll eventually be a millionaire

I guess the real question now is
Do I buy the dip?

yah. phantom will be out... eventually. jan wasnt even a dev

how do you know they even have it working, where is your proof.

Wallet dot testnet dot shiftnrg dot org is proof

alwaysonline.io/

scam site stole my info, dont click
avast said it auto downloads malware

lul

We get it.... you're still accumulating

dont touch my private keys you pig. how shitty of you to scam people like that

Lol now the whole private key FUD....

That site works great posted nude pix of my sister there

>1.34
Enjoy your bags, i tried

>what is ryver
if only there was an online search engine that would help me answer this question...

Nigger its like slack or discord app

We know all of this since July from the newsletter, devs have already been replaced.

what was his job?
Did any important people quit?
I want to buy some more shift.

shiftnrg.org/newsletter-july/
looks ok, jan wasn't even a core member, and worked on 2 other projects.
Nothing of value was lost.
Shift still gonna moon.

LOL - this board kills me... someone posts a half of a message and a complete FUD sentence like thats a proof of something :) they're just accumulating on the cheap people!

and could we stop calling them developers? 2 community managers finally quit after months of drama because it came out that they are working on 2 other project and trying to clone the open-source Shift code for a scammy ICO of their own...

so what you are saying, is "buy the dip"?

will it recover until the 11th?
I need to make 30+% until then, and 2$ would be 30

people are just too slow and stupid, and shift is too quiet, so I am not sure if 5 days are enough.

bump