You should

>golem (gnt) omiseGO (omg)

>2 stable coins
>2 great teams/products
> big conference 7 sept

WHY HAVENT YOU BOUGHT THESE COINS YET user? U RETARDED?

>mfw holding both

IT'S FUSION TIME

i posted a thread like this earlier today
it got pruned with 0 replies....
they dont want to listen

>tfw only 100 omg and 1000 gnt

But I have user

I did not see this thread user, sorry.
Just let them, i posted it here to info the reasonable anons who actually knows some shit about the crypto market,

been balls deep holding golem since march thanks to a user telling me about it, it went to 75cents before the crash and i still didnt sell. I will never giveup on it.

Very nice portfolio :)

I'm pretty much all in on OMG, shill golem for me

Buy if you want mate, not a shiller, kek
Just posted so some poorfags can get some money

GOlem
G

Golem was climbing very fast until the crash hit. Now it is recovering and I believe that today and tomorrow will moon.

I believe that because of the conference on September 7.

let the low IQ poltards miss out, fuck they are so dumb

>OmiseGolem

GOLEM IS A CERTIFIED SHIT COIN THAT WILL NEVER EVER GO ANYWHERE.

I should have went all in on these last night, but I thought they would dip further.

Buy golem folks!

Golem probably going to at least 2x from here. Planning on dumping after the conference depending on what the news is.

From what I read, they are going to partner with OmiseGO and implement plasma.

I don't know shit about coins to be honest. I like money. But what does plasma mean for golem?

Plasma is helpful as it may drive down cost overhead caused by Ethereum fees and allow previously unfeasible designs.

Why? kek

Is it too late to invest a few hundred in GNT?

I went all OMG

Hasn't even moved to launch pad yet bro. But hard to justify selling omg for gnt. I would still take some out and move to gnt though. Omg had a run.

I believe that the value will still go up a lot until the conference with OmiseGO which is on September 7th.

I've been with everything in Golem because I believe it's easier to value Golem with partnering with OmiseGO than the other way around.
That's because OmiseGO already has a marketcap of more than 1 billion.

This coin has been going sideways for damn near a month.

Yeah it'll probably moon in the future but what the fuck is the point. It's already 12 dollars. As market cap increases it will become increasingly difficult to make exponential gains.

Invest in a cheaper coin with the same level of legitimacy like Walton. What's more likely? 50 dollar OMG or 5 dollar WTC? Maybe they are both likely. Which will happen sooner?