Why is this piece of shit still falling?

Why is this piece of shit still falling?

Is this a good buying opportunity, or is it just a shitcoin?

I dont know, I threw a couple million satoshi on it

>still
it debuted on exchanges like 2 weeks ago man, crowdfunders are still taking profits
wait for it to flatline, then buy

It will drop to sub-ICO prices before rebounding.

less than 4 cents? are you retarded

lost 40% on this shitcoin

It bounced of 0.2 twice during the babby crash, do you think it will go lower than that on its own? If there's a general crypto crash it would probably smash down through that np...

Absolutely. 124 million market cap for a coin that does nothing? Give me a break.

It's been rising all day, retard.

What makes you say that?

Also, do you think it's a good long-term hold?

It's for paying fees in pretty much the same sense that ETH is for paying fees. I bet you think that's overvalued too.

lol hasn't it only been like 3 or 4 weeks since this crypto came off ICO, poor user, why are your hands so weak?

>does nothing
>does more than omise go

Kek. I love Retards

The weak hands are being shaken out.

This is a major crypto infrastructure project and one of those coins that will at least 10x your holdings.

It will be about 10 cents.

Holding 0x gives you nothing. Very few in crypto are active traders. 0x is needed by the relayer. Total fees for erc20 tokens each day are only $1.2m.

You don't gain ANYTHING by having it and it's only useful to EXCHANGES so they can have 0x on reserve because the users often won't

The ones who are still in love with it are reddit fuckwads.

lost 50% on this shit coin before I tossed it. The name isn't catchy enough and the logo is shit. They failed in marketing and that is why it will never moon. I sold it all days ago

HAHAHAHAHAHA I hope you're trolling nigga

>buy coin
>drops 50%
>sell
Damn. Good strategy.

ahh the textbook Veeky Forums-fold

Yep. This.

Idiots ZRX is gonna be worth a few dollars with ethfinex

>blaming it on the name
>blaming it on the marketing

HAHAHAH you're delusional as fuck kid. Kill yourself and gtfo

yeah because all ERC20 fees are about $1.2M each day. You fag.

Bought in at .35 dgaf about the recent price shenanigans this shit is going to x20 and will be my winning ico coin of next couple of years

It doesn't do anything useful really. Most crypto don't

Much like this post.