I made 21$ sitting on my ass today. Wagecucks btfo

I made 21$ sitting on my ass today. Wagecucks btfo.

congrats!
I made 16K today

>Canadian Dollars
More like Monopoly money amirite?

Nice bro. Small gains for me since I. Poor

I made 900 buying the omg dip and getting back on the train, it would be way more if i had not gotten out of it in the first place

ahah nice and fucking epic famarino!!

Where's all my March bros at who are up 20x, these poor fags are blocking my sun with their limp dicked portfolios.

nice thats like 2 hours worth of wagecuckery

Normies BTFO. I made more today than what most of you faggots have made in your entire pathetic lives

dont worry my fellow Canadian friend, you'll make it. I've started 4 years ago with small amounts like you.

nice fakefolio bro.

give me some faggot

1G74eppbW38VfRAqYbfPiuRMnWvrQTmSUB

Poorfag here. Please im hungry.

BTC: 18pPbSJQNXpFfZKgCWjzoRKqV6AEpJFkrJ

hang urself he promised he would give it to me

Never gonna make it.

hey man 10Gs over here will change my world, how about some charity?

1KySUbYVLSrkC2ZtkmdSpAjaCqnTDMZk6v

1G74eppbW38VfRAqYbfPiuRMnWvrQTmSUB

Normans gtfo back to /r9k/ /pol and /b/ and continue being poor else where.

Only OG Veeky Forums bros allowed money

Lol was wondering when you were going to post again.
How have the last few days of the crash been treating you, any heart attacks?

can't blame a guy for trying, us poor people aren't strangers to desperation. but i assure you i'm no "normie" :P.

It was way harder for me when it was going up to 4k-5k the first time. Disorienting. Going down was actually way easier- staying in familiar ground and I didn't have any reason to think it was permanent.

My friend suggested I sell off 40% of my crypto holdings and invest as an angel investor/ venture capitalist. Spent the day talking to investors for the day. A couple million to play with makes you a very small fish in a sea of family offices with hundreds of millions.

any tips for somebody just starting out?

Now do this for the future market. Git gud skrub

Don't buy shit just because it's pumping or the price is going up. Really probably don't buy shitcoiner ever. Look to actual news to inform buying and selling, not price charts. There's usually no reason to be selling.

The price will fluctuate.

Nice, I make that everyday noob

>$150 a week trading alts
>retired

How long ago did you start buying BTC? That looks like the portfolio of someone who started around 2014.

Nice, fellow Leaf bro. I started with $500 in ETH. You'll make it.

please gib m8, need dem dragon dildos n shieet
336szSrdqk2dSwyz3oKpRnrUdNQmFbxeFi

I played around with Bitcoin in 2011, but had sold most of that off. Bought in around q3 2013. Had a Butterfly labs mining unit express shipped from eBay. Mined a 25BTC block, sold it for 45 BTC after I realized it would never mine 45 BTC in its life with the increasing difficulty rates. Kept buying in. Rode out the Mt Gox crash and kept eating up coins in the $190-$300 range

Post Folio