Why the fuck isn't Litecoin worth $1000 yet?

Why the fuck isn't Litecoin worth $1000 yet?

Nevermind being under $100

Not sure if the king of shitcoins or something that would go 1/4 BTC near in the future.

heavily manipulated 24/7. a few whales allegedly own 20%

i always turn BTC to LTC when transferring out of the exchange. currently holding 100 of them on my coinbase app, but i bought them forever ago and it's more to just keep an eye on the price at this point.

it's the only crypto i have no complaints about.

Charlie keeps dumping and the market drops

Shady coin with a rabid fan-base. Used to hold some but I dumped them for quicker gaining coins.

Whales own 80% or more of bitcoin, what's the difference?

What's shady?

larger number of whale groups to compete against eachother

King of shitcoins

It will be at at least $1000 around the next halving in 2019. patience

Coin really has no purpose other than riding off the tail of BTC's success. Tons of other coins can do what LTC does, and those coins don't have faggot chink developers. Coin literally has no purpose lol.

>lol

>XD

This. It's not innovative, it's not special, it's nothing. How it's still worth something is what should be asked.

>faster and cheaper to transfer than btc
>Coinbase
>No fork uncertainty atm
>fairly consistent up trend

Idk why would anybody want this poo???

Ya there's so much blockchain technology can do and some meaningless "silver" currency is utterly useless when other alternatives exist.

why not? bitcoin has 16 million coins in circulation. litecoin has 50 million, litecoin at this time should be 1/3 the price of bitcoin

sums it up beautifully. that being said, i'm fully invested. I've got faith in charlie lee

I fucking hope not!

soon

>should be
but as other anons are saying, this coin is totally replaceable.

Even Bitcoin it is but there's no way people would, with Litecoin I'm that sure.

In a long range investment (other than BTC and ETH) I would totally keep LTC, anyway.

Litecoin is rising/recovering at a faster rate than bitcoin and starting to show slight bullish independence. I am hopeful for the future.