>/pol/tards

99% of Veeky Forumstorians

everyone on Veeky Forums except me

Veeky Forums

Turks

Cringe.

Macedonians

Everyone on Earth except me

Remember the witch hunt that was Veeky Forums during it's first couple of weeks when literally any opinion that was sympathetic toward anything that is perceived as right-wing was ostracized as being /pol/ infiltrators?

This, Never trust leftypol

Eurangutans.

There are some legitimately good posters on Veeky Forums who back up their posts with sources. They are few and far between, but they are still there. The problem is that most of these posters only specialize on a specific topic and don't know enough about other topics to post well informed responses.

>African
>Americans
Do you mean Americans?

No, you're thinking of Euopreans. Americans actually have unis in the top 20 lol

Pajeets
>LOLOLOLOLOL ALL EUROPEANS SPEAK SANSKRIT DID YOU KNOW???
>WE WUZ ORIGINAL ARYANZ AND SHIEEEET
>SWASTIKA IS OUR SYMBOL AND HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH EUROPE WHATSOEVER :---------DDDDDDDDDDDDD
>HOL' UP! YOU CANNOT SAY "ARYAN", IT'S OUR WORD!!11

>literally posting a /leftypol/ screenshot
Best part is, they're whining because they couldn't 'spread like a virus' into Veeky Forums. Hypocrites.

it warms my heart and my loo that you are triggered over this

Where are middle easterners?

There are some legitimately good posters on /pol/ who back up their posts with sources. They are few and far between, but they are still there. The problem is that most of these posters only specialize on a specific topic and don't know enough about other topics to post well informed responses.

whats changed we still have FUCKING CANCER NIGGERS PEWDIEPIE88 people who scream about anyone that isn't on their wavelength as /pol/

They fucking were from /pol/ though, and so are you.

The people who complain about Lindybeige.

its a shame that it stopped /pol/tards needs to fuck off

/pol/ infiltration to Veeky Forums was the reason moot wasn't willing to make a Veeky Forums board in the first place u newfag

John Green

look at these leftypol subhumans CRYING for an anti white safespace