Good luck crypto fags

China just made ICO's and crypto currancies illegal ... got luck in your ponzi scheme that has just burst.

Other urls found in this thread:

join.slack.com/t/whitelisttrader/shared_invite/MjM1NzA3MjkxNTI0LTE1MDQ0NTkzMzQtMTA2ZDBmNmZjMw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Thank you come again

oh boy, we have a salty nocoiner here

enjoy your nigger life faggot

underrated as fuck lmao.

are u trying to be ironically late?

>banned crypto currency?
What? I thought it was ICOs and NEO

If anything, doesnt this mean more money will go towards pre-existening western coins and make me 5x richer?

this nigger

The ICO ban in China was then best thing to happen to good alt coins

ive been making a KILLING on verge ever since this shit happened. You cannot block a truely private coin

Guys if you want to buy and sell whitelist accounts please feel free to join us on Whitelist Trader Slack join.slack.com/t/whitelisttrader/shared_invite/MjM1NzA3MjkxNTI0LTE1MDQ0NTkzMzQtMTA2ZDBmNmZjMw

Psssttt.... your buying the wrong privacy coin

>three days old news posted today

Geez, no wonder you are a no-coiner and poor with that speed of the ass.

no, only icos are illegal

You have no vision user. Enjoy holding onto the old paper fiat central bank paradigm that seeks to inflate your wealth away.

calm the fuck down. its only been 2 days

Good goys, buy the coins

Privacy coins

Bro

lol, am i? gains speak for themselves

They banned new ICO's and demanded that their people get rid of all crypto.

bane?

How fucking new are you?

not new enough to pay companies for digits on a server (crypto )

I hope that this triggers a civil war in China. The people are probably getting tired of commie bullshit by now. I know that the Chinese are colony insects who accept whatever their government tells them, but still.

Nice just bought 100k more of crypto because what you said faggot

Kike.

Who cares if they can't buy icos. They can buy already established coins. There's panic now but it's just people panicking about other people panicking. Grow some fucking balls.