The Egyptians

Anyone else think they're overrated as fuck? Personally I always found other civilizations like Rome or China or even the Inca more interesting.

>muh 4000 years
>muh pyramids
>muh exotic writing system

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/t7gUnn5Of94
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>the guy on the right

HOL UP

Nah, dude
You're just retarded

Why are they overrated according to you?

They gave us a wealth of monuments compared to the rest of the bronze age Near East.

They were artistically above any other bronze age civilization.

They were architecturally, artistically and technologically the top dogs for millenia

>mud bricks
>dude picture writing

The fact that they were the "top dogs" doesn't say a whole lot.

These are stones, not mudbricks, retard

>muh 4000 years

This *is* one of the major reasons that Egypt is commonly taught in schools. It's one of the earliest civilizations.

Does it not interest you how humans progressed from making hatchets from stone to building 450' pyramids out of stone?

Though I agree, there were other early civilizations that should be taught, like Sumeria.

>Those black people
>egyptians
they wuz kangs but they wuz also romans

>there were other early civilizations that should be taught, like Sumeria.

It is taught in all civilized countries (so not in Murica)

NO joke, in America you're so indoctrinated into wewuz that it blew my mind when I read about the Ptolemaic dynasties and whites in Egypt.

>literally invented civilization
>overrated

I didn't hear anything about it in Britain.

Probably because there wasn't a clear link between Mesopotamia and Ancient Rome and Greece.

Greece was basically a mixture of phoenician and minoan civilization you goddamned idiot.

I'm saying there's plenty to be interested about them and you saying "I think they're overrated, personally I found these civilizations more interesting" just means you haven't actually even looked into them, probably because you feel like you already know them well enough from overexposure in popculture or some shit
4000 years is a long ass fucking time and plenty of neat stuff went down in that time if you cared enough to find out

>visit the British museum
>niggers literally photographing themselves next to mummies

same even the barbarians are more interesting

Because your school system sucks

In Italy they taught them since elementary school

>we'll never conclusively know who the Sea Peoples were

I'm implying it was easier to teach Egypt--->Greece--->Rome because Alexander the Great invaded Egypt, then Rome later took Greece.

>Italy
>first world

> I always found other civilizations like Rome or China or even the Inca more interesting

pleb

Anyone that actually knows any Egyptians will know that they hate niggers

The majority of Egyptians don't even know about the WE WUZ shit being done in Western schools

In what Western school exactly?

Here in Italy we never talked about their ethnicity

The US specifically. Only burgers teach WE WUZ

If they know they probably will start throwing bombs again.
Video unrelated, perhaps.
youtu.be/t7gUnn5Of94

They're a good mindfucking material for Black WE WUZ Americans.

Just putting muh before anything doesn't make it ridiculous or less interesting. Any you just don't know enough about it and just want to look smart by bashing the mainstream.

I think Egyptians are correctly rated. Neighbors like Sumerians are somewhat underrated though.

>neighbors
>Sumerians

>overrated
>built an advanced civilization when Europe still a hutland

What is cucuteni?

in Croatia we learned they were white and that they enslaved niggers from Numibia lol

>Numibia

Classic Slav school System

I don't think they're particularly highly rated, are they? Sort of a second tier civilization that gets honourable mention because of its ancient origins.

Can't think of a single Egyptian text that anyone can be bothered reading. Imagine being able to write, but suckling that bad at it.

God damn phone, "sucking". Yes, I appreciate the irony.

Daily reminder that ancient Egyptians were not niggers

Because you're ignorant

still better then learning they wuz black my western cuck friend

I didn't, retard

and i mistook nubia with numibia, get off your high horse dumb kike

Never heard about them desu, pretty interesting.

This thread pops up like every two months. Are you the same retard?

>he doesn't know Egpyt was black

They're both pretty much descended from neolithic farmers, just the ones in Europe only developed proto writing while the others created hieroglyphs

And yet, you didn't list any noteworthy texts. At least try to pass off a funeral text as impressive or something.

No Egyptians developed mostly from Levantine farmers

They were much more than that.

WE

They were obviously Black warriors.

What the taught you is still retarded, yes, they often rebelled or raided so the Egyptians took some slaves when they won, vice versa Egyptians took it in the ass it too, considering they were conquered by Nubians for two centuries

They were not the first and other places formed civilizations independently

>numibia
There was Numidia, but no Numibia.
And Nubia wasn't enslaved by Egypt, they were warring against each other quite often, and Nubians managed to conquer Egypt at one point.

Then them Greek homos stole our boats
We wuz navigators n shiet