ITT we discuss our juicy trading secrets

ITT we discuss our juicy trading secrets

I invested my life savings into Ark because the logo looks like the illuminati is behind it.

Always do the opposite of what whales want you to do, unless it's clear they want you to do that in which case do the opposite

I daytrade short term.

Altcoins with high volume or any of the Big 3.

Look for TA patterns and buy a coin that looks like it's bouncing off support.

I usually look at the 1H chart for a macro view but then zoom in on a 5 minute chart. I know it's very zoomed in but you can see even there a small level of support. For the small gains I'm looking for, I can work in such zoomed in levels. This allows me to find many trades per day. Usually 15 possible scenarios but I choose the best 5-7.

Set expectations low. I usually just aim to profit 1.5-3% per trade. This gives me an extremely high risk/reward ratio, because im buying near the support so the chance of it NOT bouncing just 2 measly percent off this support are slim. These are not big percentages, but once you get comfy and start putting in more money into each trade the profits add up quickly.

When you start using more money, start to scale in and scale out. Take a partial position so that way if it dips lower you can lower your cost average. Same way once you start to make gains, start to reduce size. I usually set my sell orders in such a way that I sell half of my position at 1.5% profit, 1/4 of the original position at 3%, and then the last quarter at 5%.

1/2

nice try pajeet

nice i like the 1.5% profit part, thinking of doing this, however in this bull run aiming for 2% is not greedy

I use the shotgun approach. I shoot money at everything and hope I kill something.

If it only reaches 3% but not the 5% and you're left with 1/4 position, hold it but don't baghold it forever. I usually cut this as a loss when it dips below my entry price. Since I'm buying near support, if it breaks that support that is bad, better to cut your loss. These trades are very quick. Once I'm in a position it usually takes 30 min to a few hours. Sometimes it's as quick as 2 minutes. Rarely have I held a coin overnight.

The trades are quick but getting into them is longer. It might take a while for you to enter your position (you should always be buying at support so set the order there and wait, don't buy right the second u look at the chart. You should always be using limit orders. It lowers your commissions.)

I usually make about 5 trades per day, averaging about 2% per trade. Those gains compound very quickly.

Pic related was earlier today, Pink coin. This trade took about half an hour. Green arrows are my buys, red arrows sells, red line is open order to sell. You're not looking to predict the market where the coin will go next. Youre just playing the fact that the market moves in waves so you're buying near the bottom of a wave for the ride up. Just a segment of quick momentum.

Hope this helped. I'll answer questions

Here's DGB, a trade I just got the alert for a minute ago. I set up my sells and now I just wait a couple hours

Another trade from today. Held through the dip and came back for a quick gain.

can confirm this is the correct method. 100%

Here's Wings, another one from today.

screencapped. ty for the tips papa

Whats the most amount of money you trade per coin? Like, if you trade 100 k at a time, wouldnt it take 30 mins just to sell all of it?

What software are you using for those charts?

What about the fees with just 1.5% profit

Depends on the exchange. Bittrex takes .25% per trade, so you should always aim for at least .5% to break even.

That's an app called tab trader

Better than blockfolio?

Wondering this as well

You can use tab trader to trade crypto, not just tracking.

If I invest 1btc into a coin and it 100x's how do I go about selling it without crashing the price much?

hes not coming back.....

Short ETH with x50 levrege on bitmax everytime it dips. Sell your profits and buy newly listed stocks on nasdaq stockholm. Hold one year and sell stocks. Im up 3000% on this.

You're better off diversifying your money instead of dumping it all on a BTC. It's plateaued.