Has any other person in history besides Stalin objectively made the world a better place yet still gets remembered as a...

Has any other person in history besides Stalin objectively made the world a better place yet still gets remembered as a bad man?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Holodomor
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mass_killings_under_Communist_regimes#Soviet_Union
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>that jpg file
let's see how many posts it takes this time guys...

I want to purge this baiter too.

This isn't bait. Stalin stopped Hitler, that's objectively a good thing.

Hitler killed himself actually
On that note, he can't have been a bad person after all

Lame joke

I dare you to say that to my face, motherfucker

The Pharisees. Think about it. They killed Him, which is the only reason Christianity exists, and the only reason why we have salvation. If the Jews hadn't killed Jesus, there would be no Christianity or Western Civilization. I am thankful for the Children of Israel, for everything they have done for humanity.

Veeky Forums needs to take the true red pill

>combining autistic views /=/ views that aren't autistic
Nice try though

I guess his slaughter of tens of millions of his own citizens, often the more intelligent and industrious, helped make Russia the neutered paper-tiger it is today, and no serious threat to either the West or China. Sucks for Russians and post-Soviet countries, but fine for the rest of us.

Is that a good thing or not?

>believing this propaganda
Even the later USSR condemned it's past actions. Why are communists so servile and dumb? I thought communism was about throwing off the chains of oppression, yet they so readily submit themselves to an even worse government, so long as it's painted red?

you just got trolled by an obvious troll bro, congrats.

>the later USSR
You mean the appeasers of international capital

>slaughter of tens of millions
Source?

For the past few days one commie baiter or an entire group have been posting this.
I guess we can only report and hope for the best.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Holodomor

Government policy saved lives in the 'holodomor'. Without the seizure of crops and redistribution, entire cities would have starved to death, and without collectivisation the nation would have been less able to rebuild after the famine.

Just crawl out from under a rock?

wiki yea yea, but here you go: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mass_killings_under_Communist_regimes#Soviet_Union

Genuine numbers are hard to come by for obvious reasons, and official recorded deaths are only a fraction. Summary executions were common place especially from 1917 to the early 1960s. After that, it was relatively less bloodthirsty, but political executions were still common enough.

>I am both the problem and the solution.

t. every communist leader

Easier to do when the comparison value is arbitrarily set to 100, like that means anything.

USSR:
>a dirt-scratching peasant country with no industry to factory serfs with a bayonet on their necks

The West:
>factory serfs to middle class jobs, including private commerce, finance, arts and service industries.

Napoleon is the best example after Stalin. Sure he conquered half of Europe, but he was battling the demons from hell all the way along and basically established liberalism as the dominant paradigm of European politics.