/rmg/- Rick and Morty General

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Rick and Morty. The humour is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical physics most of the jokes will go over a typical viewer's head. There's also Rick's nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation- his personal philosophy draws heavily from Narodnaya Volya literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realise that they're not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Rick & Morty truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn't appreciate, for instance, the humour in Rick's existential catchphrase "Wubba Lubba Dub Dub," which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenev's Russian epic Fathers and Sons. I'm smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Dan Harmon's genius wit unfolds itself on their television screens. What fools.. how I pity them.

I should be angry but I can't stop laughing

moruQ sen misin

>people actually take this kids show seriously

*burp*Morty *buurp* M-morty *burp**buuuuurrp* God isn*burp*t r*burp*ea*buuuuuuuuuuuuurp*l, Morty

Reminder that I managed to convince the friend of an R&M animator to get him to turn pregnant Anne Frank into a legit skit for the show.

Screencap this post when Reddit explodes from figuring out the source material.

why are amerimutts so assblasted about Rick being a fedora tipper?
and yes, god does not exist, go stick your bible up your ass, mutt.

Date included

so Morty and Anne are the same age, right?

I think Morty is a bit older.

How does it feel knowing that you religion is dying out, atheist? How does it feel that all you have is cartoons to cling to because your religion is stigmatized for it's association with antisocials? Yes, as the vast majority of the world will tell you God exists, and you're making a fool of yourself.

God exists

PICKLE RICKERS IN THE HOUSE TONIGHT

EVERYBODY JUST HAVE A GOOD TIME

Why is your religion so dumb?

Include this picture of Nathan Bedford Forrest shooting lighting from his eyes in the screencap.

I want the redditors to be forced to look upon it.

* lightning

I can 100% guarantee the mods won't ban OP.

So, did this pasta come from /co/ or reddit?

Prove it, my screen cap proves otherwise

>implying there's a difference

>This thread has 24 posts and 11 posters but I got a 3 day global ban after 1 post in my thread about Islamic history
I hate this board so fucking much you have no idea

What did you post? Link the archive

I tried to discuss the Bukhari as well as other damning passages and Islamic literature.
It was from months ago, don't have the archive.

>I said all muslims are goatfuckers who deserve genocide
>wahh unban me

Le Reddit Army in Veeky Forums tonight
/r/the_donald gonna have a good time

NEW THREAD

>Discussing the Bukhara = GENOCIDE TO ALL MUSLIMS
Woah, touchy there, Rasheed?
I only brought up that passage. No need to behead me for your Prophet PBU

Wh*Te faggot