Tfw the more I learn about African history the more racist I become

>tfw the more I learn about African history the more racist I become

Can anybody come up with any redeeming achievements that came out of this place?

Other urls found in this thread:

unmuseum.org/mob/siriusb.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Yeah, I could. You'll have to be more specific, though, since Africa is a huge place.

From the indigenous hominids? Absolutely none.

But the wildlife and flora is gorgeous and should be preserved for future generations.

African History is very interesting for me mainly because people are so ignorant about it. Aksum, Nubia, Mali, Ghana, and many others all had their own achievements.

Egypt, Mali, Songhai, Berber states, Aksum etc etc

Hell, one point in BC era a Zoroastrian prophet claimed there were four 'great' powers in the world. One was Persia, one was Greece city states, one was China and the last one was this African empire (which I can't remember the name of)

>tfw the more I learn about European history the more anti-semitic I become

How have these achievements contributed to the modern era?

>the last one was this African empire (which I can't remember the name of)

The kingdom of Prestor John

Negroid hominids do not develop civilizations without help from other groups. This is not to disparage them, they are perfectly suited for their environment, but this is reality.

So you're just a hipster

That African Kingdom was Aksum, the reason they became so strong is because Aksum was extremely wealthy and were able to conquer Nubia and Yemen. This means they controlled the trade routes to India and the Far East

>The kingdom of Prestor John
>Prester John is a legendary Christian patriarch and king popular in European chronicles and tradition from the 12th through the 17th centuries.
And it was the Kingdom of Kush from a google.

>Negroid hominids do not develop civilizations without help from other groups. This is not to disparage them, they are perfectly suited for their environment, but this is reality.
So? Unless you're Persian, Greek, Chinese, Indian or Mayan you probably had civilization given to you at some point.

>tfw the more I learn about African history the more racist I become

What kind of pleb are you? That's like going "wow Asians are soulless derivatives" after reading some East Asian history.

>see people shilling African achievements
>go to google to confirm that it wasn't North Africans or Ethiopians
>look up Aksum
>literally Ethiopians/eritreans

How many times do I have to explain this to you. STOP trying to shill Africa with these non-African groups. Ethiopians are white

I've been doing my fair share of reading on African History, and I just see how it can trigger anyone into doubling down on racism. It's just so inoffensive really. All I can say is that while Africans weren't up to nothing, they weren't up to much to impact the world. Maybe I'm being a little too objective.

Well the people of Mali mastered at astronomy and they were able to know the mass of Sirius B long before any modern astronomer were able to figure it out. The Nubians were the very first civilizations to have a police force, it was called the "Medjay" and the Ethiopians were the first to cultivate coffee.

Your quote is probably fake and you couldn't even write it rigt.

>greek fucking city states
You're retarded, it wasn't THAT persia of that time. Prophet Mani lived in the third century and the powers were Rome, Persia, China and Aksum (Ethiopia) which by the way back then had more in common culturally with Yemen then with any african region except maybe Somalia (probably not).

And as I say the quote is probably fake, a vague attempt of pop history in a subject that will never be pop. It's always mentioned in works about Ethiopia. I've never seen it mentioned in any work about Sasanian Persia, Manichaeism or the Late Antiquity in general.

Asians at least created advanced civilizations on their own

I'm Ethiopian and yes we have a small amount of Arab DNA but we are still 75 to 85% black lmao. Hell us Ethiopians hates Arabs and will literally never admit to having any Arab genes lmao

>on their own
Unless you're China that's a no.

>the more racist I become
Typical eurangutan envy. Your race is dying and you can only hope to be like the ones who are replacing you.

>People having history power level discussions on Veeky Forums.

Moot was right

They were the first to have police because they were the first to commit crimes. Also coffee? Lmao. Africans are truly pathetic

Us Ethiopians are NOT white we are still black. Please provide proof Ethiopians are white

Shut your fucking face, Ethiopians are 100% aryan you stupid fucking nigger

How is he a nigger if hes Ethiopian? We just went over this

We are definitely not. Us Ethiopians take pride in our African ancestry, not like those Somali bastards

Mali isn't Africa you stupid fuck. They are Muslim west Africans who obviously had Arab influence early on.

SHOW ME THE SUB SAHARAN ACCOMPLISHMENTS

CONGO
NIGER
ZAMBIA
CHAD

WHERE ARE THEY?

>they were able to know the mass of Sirius B long before any modern astronomer were able to figure it out.
What is this extreme wewuzzing?

African warfare is always good for a few laughs.

unmuseum.org/mob/siriusb.htm
Everything I said is proved to be correct

That seems like an ultra credible source. On an unrelated note niggers could at least hire pajeets to make their afrocentrist websites not look like something out of the late 90s.

The country I'm from has defeated the Egyptian and the Italian armies when they tried to colonialize us lol

Oh shit, I remember unmuseum.

I was all over that shit back in 2002. That and neopets.

Ethiopia had received 100 000 french rifles before the Italian invasion. They won thanks to whitey's technology (and the perfidious French not wanting Spaghettiniggers to extend their sphere of influence).

In 1940, Ethiopians got a good ass whupping though.

i was in that thread, fucking gold

>defeated Italian armies
Wow, it's literally nothing

people who rely on past achievement must be sad and insecure as hell
sure it doesn't excuse niggers being savages or stuck in a hellhole but come on how dumb are you to claim whatever shit some guy invented years ago to be 'ours'

The "Dogon discovered Sirius B" myth is just more Ancient Aliens-tier bullshit. There's a lot of stuff you can use to prove Mali wasn't all mud huts and uppity darkos, don't use the History Channel stuff.

Yes and we destroyed the Italians with those weapons. That's like passing the test because you studied. And the Italians were terrible at running the "colony" and never had total control of Ethiopia, plus in 1941 the fascists were kicked out of Ethiopia by the Brits and some Rebels too

That probably never happened though considering the training funded by red allies.

Nobody's claiming anything for himself, we're just noticing the discrepancy between what has been invented north of the Sahara compared to what has been invented south.

>Yes and we destroyed the Italians with those weapons
Iirc twice as many ethiopians died than Italians. And the Italian force was something like 20k, versus 200k Ethiopians. So all in all, not really impressive. Could Ethiopia even send troops to Italy, for instance? And survive longer than 5 minutes?

Also you got assraped during ww2, no questions asked.

In the battle of Battle of Adwa the Ethiopians only lost half of what the Italians lost. And it wasn't the Ethiopians who started the war it was the Italians they thought Ethiopia would just another pushover and they were wrong.

The Italians had to use mustard gas to win because Mussolini shit his pants when the Ethiopians started the Christmas offensive, truly pathetic.

>Negroid hominids do not develop civilizations without help from other groups.
>

harsh location,plenty of diseases,more concern with surviving etc
its the same as the inuits and shit
should've done well enough to leave the nig nogs alone in their shitscape

>IVC
>Indo-Aryans

whats your point?

More like dravidian, but in any case, not nigger.

Shouldn't it be the opposite? Once you start reading about Africa you begin to understand their history and present state. Also if you're going to hate on people because of their lack of accomplishments you should shit on 99.9% of the human population past and present.

Anyway, pathetic /pol/ bait.

>Nobody's claiming anything for himself, we're just noticing the discrepancy between what has been invented north of the Sahara compared to what has been invented south.

So comprising all the rest of the Earth to one small part of it with a SUPER SMALL population? North Africa as we know it most likely had more people then the rest of it for a very long period of time. What's the fucking point of doing that?

>Indo-Aryans
>dravidian
Not then. They used to be 100% black before the invading Indo-Europeans came and turned them into muddled up halfies.

They've also been complete shit ever since. Coincidence?

Dravidians aren't black nigger.

>What's the fucking point of doing that?
Illustrate the retardation of niggers.

They fall under the Negroid category according to scientists. Your point?

>They fall under the Negroid category according to scientists.
No they don't.

>using outdated irrelevant racial classifications
Anyways, you wanna know the truth behind why Africa was so shit for thousands of years. It has nothing to do with the genetic inferiority of SSA it's literally a product of geography. Empires thrive off of trade, and SSA was typically isolated from the rest of Eurasia. It also explains why East Africa is more "civilized" than West Africa, since East Africa was exposed to Indian Ocean trade leading to the Kingdoms of Kush, Punt, Aksum, Somali kingdoms, Kilwa and the Swahili city states. West Africa on the other hand, only had Trans-Saharan empires (due to the traderoutes between North Africa and West Africa) like Mali, Songhai, and Ghana. In fact Great Zimbabwe and the Congo seem more impressive by association since a lot of their achievements were done in relative isolation compared to the rest of the world in which new technologies are imported and stolen like writing, farming, and industrialization.

ya see we call em niggers if there one drop black and we call them white if there one eye drop white

we get it your Ethiopian CONQUER ERITREA ALREADY

Really good fucking drumming

> I'm not racist but

[citation needed]

The geography caused the genetic inferiority.

Why do you have to judge everything by how it benefits your fat ass?

White people. They think that, unless they can put a strip mall on it and sell microwave bean burritos, it's wasted space.

examples? I wanna hate too

when you find out about the Mali Empire and how rich and educated Mansa Musa was

you start to question why do people lie about African history so much whats to gain from spreading so much ignorance

Makes since given all the goal post moving every time any user answers a question

*sense
fuck

Why do you retards even reply to this cunt? Same threads hourly until they get deleted or his autism is spent for the day, starts out talking about Africa, shifts the goal posts with every answer he's given. If you idiots keep replying and the mods don't delete the thread (rangeban when?) he'll probably end up asking something like "What are the cultural achievements of Northwestern Gambia of relevance to Ms. Cordelia Plinkett of Lewisham?"