Is it still a good time to get started in cryptocurrencies? if so whats the best way to get started?

is it still a good time to get started in cryptocurrencies? if so whats the best way to get started?

Other urls found in this thread:

bitpam.com/blogs/cryptocurrency-guides/how-do-i-buy-bitcoin
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Nope

If you didn't get in pre-2017, dont bother

use whatever u can to buy DGB

get off biz, you will get troll replies and be mislead

do research before buying anything

Buy IOC before DIONS or go back to /R9K/ posting pink wojaks

Create an account, fund it, make sure all the payment channels work, but don't buy anything yet.

Keep an eye on the market and try and observe as much as you can, learning about price action and support/resistance levels, shit like that.

Then when it hits 3200 or so, start buying and buy down to 2200 and set sell orders for 10k

learn yourself
no one helped us

1. Buy as much BTC as you can afford to lose
2. Hodl for at least 5 years

this

the entire short term market is based off hype and feels

the big coins have useful aspects in practice compared to the ones that fail

bitcoin is the lowest tech coin but it's the medium of currency in crypto so it'll always be highly valuable

Bitpam has a great guide on how to buy bitcoin and has a discord room with over +2000 crypto traders.

The guides have helped me a lot so i'll pay it forward and share what little knowledge I have to others.

bitpam.com/blogs/cryptocurrency-guides/how-do-i-buy-bitcoin

discord.gg/VpPrGmF

>muh fundamentals tard
but
>acknowledges network effect

you're alright chap. in the end there can be only one coin, and bitcoin is it

in the mean time, trade alts in order to accumulate more bitcoins. alts are just a means of scamming newbs out of fiat in order to get free bitcoins

Can someone confirm if truth?

>bitcoin is the lowest tech coin
Bitcoin/blockchain is the only tech. Everything else is a scam to centralize or take your money, or is tech with that aim.

It's my plan. I've got 1 BTC and 1 ETH and I plan to use them as my house down payment in ~5 years.

Can confirm

Shit is probably worthless then

this is honestly what the first adopters told me too. in 2012

ignore anyone who tries to stop you from investing.

the entire fucking market is going to moon hard soon.

at that point good luck finding alt-coins worth investing in lol

the first adopters were in 2010 and 2011 2012

Not 2012

fookin checked. septenary powers don't lie senpai

Dont listen to him, BTC is good to buy its down right now, hold it and it will go up. LTC and ETH are good choices, however ETH now supports rapefugees, so i dont recommend it. OMG is by far the best investment opportunity currently.

The important part is to buy only as much as you can afford to lose. Otherwise your weak hands will fail you..

Sold ETH this is a cancer coin and support habibis. I love BTC and LTC and XMR

XMR is good also, i also have VTC

How are you goys feeling about steemit? It's at 350 mil market cap now and it's product (decentralised social Media) is desperately needed.

Is it going to lamboville via the moon?

>ETH now supports rapefugees

That's like saying the internet supports sandniggers because NGOs have their websites on there.

Longterm it's always a good time.

Shortterm better buy some vaseline.

Buy the dip please.

Most people are too retarded to actually make money off the market. I went from 0.5 BTC to 0.2 (investing in LTC/ETH at bad times then pulling out just before they mooned), but I still made a fuckton because the value of BTC rises over time.

Op:

I haven't tried "trading" any. I'm an old fag so I use Cuckbase of course.

I have 1/1/20 (BTC, ETH, LTC). Never sold any after initially buying them. I'm also not sure what I'm supposed to do except hold them until they go up enough it's worth selling. Or wait for a real crash and buy more in hopes they bounce back. Dunno.

Yeah that is why I'm never powering down. Even when I stop posting