Some bad news. Yunbi (large Chinese exchange) is delisting many coins in light of ICO ban...

Some bad news. Yunbi (large Chinese exchange) is delisting many coins in light of ICO ban. What is your take on the effect this will have on altcoin prices across US exchanges?

>yunbi.zendesk.com/hc/zh-cn/articles/115000146822-部分区块链资产下线的公告

>Coins being delisted
QTUM, GXS, EOS, ANS, DGD, 1ST, GNT, REP, SNT, OMG, PAY, LUN, VEN

>Coins staying on Yunbi
BTC, ETH, ZEC, SC, BCC, ETC, BTS

OMG???? NO NO NO NO NO NO NO REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

What about Digibyte!?!

Why isnt anyone talking about digbyte?!

Please wont someone consider digibyte?!

Yunbi sucks ass though, look:

" Due to high trading volume, YUNBI has suspended API trading interface temperately to alleviate the strain on our server and to ensure the fluency of your visit on our website.

We would like to inform you that the Sosobtc App, the Imtoken App, and personal API trading have been temporarily suspended.

Please be aware that all the App clients and API trading will remain suspended until further notice. "

It's just a minor exchange

Was wondering why OMG volume on yunbi had dropped low as fuck

This can never be good news for OMG, expect another dip

Just went I thought I couldn't hate Chinks more than I did yesterday.

dont hate prayer
hate game

Thanks for beta testing.

FUCKING CHINKED AGAIN REEEEE

LEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Lol bye neo you werent the one after all

Removing chinese from crypto is a good thing all the delisted alts should moon not dip

This explains the swell in OMG volume on buttsex.

Why won't the Chinese just trade them on other exchanges?

All Chinese exchanges to follow suit within the day

The big Chinese exchanges don't even trade OMG anyway.

Isn't BTS the only one that's a legit scam. EOS is also shady in some regards, but SNT is just some Swizz start up folks writing a messenger, why are those forever fipping kids treated so badly

Lol i posted that to buy in lower

But did you guys read the announcement? Google translate returns: "The block chain assets that will be traded on the next line include QTUM, GXS, EOS, ANS, DGD, 1ST, GNT, REP, SNT, OMG, PAY, LUN, VEN ."

Anyone understands Chinese?

korean will save us

i feel like china can't really do a ICO ban

those in china can just call up relatives in other countries and send them their money to be invested in anything they want in secret

so we'll most likely see more USD being put into ICOs

This will have literally 0 effect on OMG except for maybe a quick flash dip. All OMG investments on Yunbi will simply move to a different exchange. OMG is not a Chinese coin and OMG does not rely on Yunbi for the bulk of its volume (its less than 7% of OMG's current volume which is nothing.

Furthermore, the Chinese will not stop trading their crypto just because of these rules. They will circumvent it and start trading their investments on alternative exchanges that aren't Chinked.

They'd have to be pretty secretive since the paranoid commies filter all digital links to the outside world and encryption on a personal level like PGP is illegal.

They will. This will literally do nothing to the crypto market. The chinks are smart and like making their money

Smart move. The less coins an exchange has the more premium it feels. This was just an excuse to delist some of these shitcoins. Also why bittrex isn't adding any; too many shitcoins just cause pumps and dumps and lower your reputation. Not to mention maintenances that need to be performed.